/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na
Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
Cloud EX
Zexion B event
Illustrated Kairi 2 in 5-pulls
KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com
KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasykingdom.net/bbsmelding.php
destinyislands.com/bbs/melding/
khwiki.com/Deck_Command_(KHBBS)
youtube.com/watch?v=JPQ-ekz1NHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"delete this" user must be sleeping

The timeline is as such

χ[chi] and Back Cover happen concurrently.
Unchained χ and the opening of Union χ[Cross] happen concurrently
Union χ[Cross] is the real-world developments after χ[chi]. Unchained χ is the dream Player experiences after the ending of χ[chi].

χ[chi] doesn't take place within the Book of Prophecy, but the Disney worlds are projected from the Book, similar to the power used to create Fragments (cards/medals).

The Book of Prophecy is written by the Master using his eye which he implants in No Name and gives to Luxu to carry on into the future.

man this kino dlc really changes the whole feel

Fucking hell. Only Nomura could make a mobage so needlessly convoluted.

And that's not getting into the meta as fuck storyline about obsession with power and getting how we've all slowly become obsessed with getting the best medals and becoming absurdly strong.

Is there any particular fucking reason why WE STILL DON'T KNOW ALL THE NEW UNION BOSSES?

HOLY SHIT

Gotta drag this cash cow out as long as possible.

Because Square enix isnt really sure were they are going with this plot

I think you meant Nomura. I'm almost certain he just makes this shit up as he goes along.

Ventus being there = time travel/Ventus being very important and not some random kid Xehanort knew

why even bother with the rest of the union bosses?

I'm guessing Ven is Nomura's new fuccboi? Poor Roxas.

Is Aqua commonly accepted as the best character?

Only in delusional waifufag heads.

I always get lucky with these medals...(1/2)

But then meh on these

F

Can anyone give me advice on proud quest 80? I can't use any special attacks from my better medals because of the whole "tier 3 or below" requirement. I also can't just nova rush the target because there is at least one enemy standing in my way who i can't take down in one turn thanks to my shit medals.

just when i thought ffruitball was the last FUCKING thing i had to do, now i gotta break urns with hercules hur dur. FUCK. THIS. GAME.

What? That's the easiest thing in the game to do though.

Wow, my character can talk

Indeed. They don't talk much but they do again later.

The problem is how information is revealed.
For example, the two exclusive epilogue scenes of χ[chi], Awakening and Dark Footsteps, which begin with the phrase "Unchained 0[Zero]" are actually further down in the timeline.
In this scenes the player wakes up in Enchanted Dominion, seemingly remembering the end of the Keyblade War. This also happens in Union χ[Cross], but were not at this point yet.
There is also the real Maleficent in the scene, which hasn't appeared in Union χ[Cross] yet.

Then there are the Union χ[Cross] scenes that take directly part after the Keyblade War of χ[chi], when the new Union Leaders gather and there are scenes that happen during χ[chi] like when Ephemer visits Ava or there are scenes that actually happen during χ Back Cover (which comes first in the timeline), like the continuation of the "Case of Ava", where the MoM tells her five of th Dandelions will become new Union leaders and one of them (the "red circled") will get the Book of Prophecies.

I think it would be benefical to create an official timeline of the x-series and sort the events in the order they happen, starting with the Master of Masters and ending with Luxu on the Keyblade Graveyard during this scene at the beginning of 0.2 (which probably really happens at the same time as this game). But I'm not sure what the best format for such an undertaking would be.

Seriously? I want to see another conversation from my character

i did not realize how much fucking shit they have in this game. and then i have to get every command for every character. what a fucking pain.

they will tell an union leader to eat shit later

Yeah BbS is an absolute repetitive bitch for getting the Reports done for everyone. Only CoM comes close to its tediousness.

It also doesn't help that they made an entire canon game exclusive to Japan only, and then shut it down.

doing the commands should be easy though right? i just gotta look at a guide. and also how do i redo the final episode and secret episode, because i never even beat the secret one but now that i have everything with aqua i would rather redo them

Yeah just look up a guide for them, there's no point in spending even more time trying to figure them out yourself.

>and also how do i redo the final episode and secret episode
You should have a separate save file. Load that up. Or, beat the final story boss of the game again and save a new file when it tells you to after the credits.

I know it sucks, even more so since the browser game still felt more like a real KH game. Castle of Dreams and Enchanted Dominion are just two very long corridors because there is still no free exploration on mobile.

Anyway, at least there are the flashbacks where all these exclusive scenes might be shown and all bosses might be fought eventually.

is there any list that lists commands in order for each character? like this is fucking annoying to go through.

finalfantasykingdom.net/bbsmelding.php

destinyislands.com/bbs/melding/

khwiki.com/Deck_Command_(KHBBS)

youtube.com/watch?v=JPQ-ekz1NHs

Wonder if we'll see something from 'Fun and Fancy Free'. I'm still waiting for Donald to go nuts.

why won't it let me combine poison with block to create poison block? they are both maxed. oh my fucking god. and i have to do the command board again to unlock specific shotlocks? fuck my life. it just never ends

oh hey look an app update

These bears were cute.

Are the characters and dialogue a bit off in Dream Drop Distance or is it just me?

Because you only have 1 block command.
You can't meld a block command if its your last one.

oh. and what do secret gems do? if its what i'm thinking does it mean i can meld two commands to create one of those rare shotlocks with 100% certainty instead of 10?

I just remember DDD barely having a story, with characters occasionally dropping information.

Secret Gems are kinda worthless imo.
They give a random ability and raise the resulting command to max level.
The only rare shotlock you should try to get through melding is Bio Barrage.
Every other shotlock can be gotten from command board or treasure chests. With the sole exception of one of Aqua's shotlocks can only be gotten in the arena shop.

"One with ties to both the Keyblade and the powers of darkness...
This merits further research."

how do i get those shotlocks from the command board?

Uh. The same way you get anything else from command board.
You move to the space and purchase the panel.

i always thought those were my own commands

Bonus panels man. Bonus panels.

Yeah well Sora is Nomura's self insert

Damn, Riku was gonna kill Repliku immediately/as soon as he met him.

Although Repliku was talking shit saying how he was gonna get stronger/surpass him and then the next time they fight that Riku would be finished.

>Riku was readily willing to kill himself and didn't hesitate to kill is clone

Heavy stuff.

Kingdom Hearts characters aren't particularly well done so we rate them by how many memes they've involved with.

Just wait until he finds out that Daisy is fucking Goofy
DDD is lazily made game. It's just fucking around in the same worlds twice and getting some exposition at the end of each world.

bought 2.8 new physical for 29€
played 3d before
good or bad deal?

>Playing through CoM
>Axel says "Commit it to memory."
So, wait, was "Got it memorized?" a KH2 thing?

Not really that special. Hell that description fits Roxas too

It's okay but you shouldn't have bothered. Even with 60fps DDD is still a mediocre game you're better off not replaying. KH0.2 was okay but it's only 2 hours long and Back Cover is an awful movie

Terra and Vanitas too

The black box Luxu carries around contains the body of Kingdom hearts

No.
In the original GBA CoM, Axel had two catchphrases.

He said, "Commit it to memory." and "Got it memorized?"

"Commit it to memory." was genuinely more sinister and fit his psychopathic tendencies.

I just got done with Monstro and am now in Halloween Town. I've done all the other places like Wonderland etc.
Man Monstro is a fucking shitshow as far as bosses go.
>Downloaded CoM onto my hacked 3DS
>Circle pad feels great
>But I almost never roll
>Don't like having sleights mapped to L+R
>Could play Re:CoM, but would have to deal with an arguably far more clunky combat system because it was never intended for 3D
How long is this game? I'm like 5 hours in.

Too bad it was always the same line and SENA just translated it two different ways.

kinda wish there was a fashion hearts in the maingame similiar to khux

It's still canon.

It's funny though since one's a question and one's a statement/command.

>translated work
>canon

That's like saying Sailor Moon's canon name is Serena.

0.2 has fashion hearts

>No swimsuits
>No maid outfits
It's shit

I want to play swimsuit dressup with Aqua!

Kingdom Hearts is a Disney game user.
The official English version of KH games and media is canon.

Part of it is because the browser game was never localized.

UX needs to recap the original game for all the people who couldn't keep up.

Obviously Player is the fifth. And we're still sleeping.

There are 13 floors, but the 12th and 13th take slightly longer due to difficulty

>those mental gymnastics

The original version is the canon version.
Anytime the translated version deviates from the original version it is not canon.
Granted, CoM Axel is basically the only time that ever happens.

You now realize that Tron overheard the entire conversation between Braig and Young Xehanort.

Not that it really means anything, but it's funny to imagine that Tron knew more about what's going on than the heroes did.

A paopu fruit?

light? psycho mantis?

Do either of you have any official sources to back up your beliefs? Because it looks like you're both basing what's canon on nothing but your own assumptions.

For example, is Tarzan canon? Disney lost the license, so according to them, no. But he's in all versions of the game, so yeah?

Is the Sephiroth fight in KH1 canon? The dialogue in KH2 would make you think not, but the conclusion of his and Cloud's story in KH1 leads to their KH2 story.

What about Ursula's death? Or her second death? What's the canon explanation for Aerieth having a different voice in each game?

Do Neoshadows have dicks, and are they currently in your mouths? It's Aqua's canon according to /khg/, so it must apply to your cano , right?

>Because it looks like you're both basing what's canon on nothing but your own assumptions

Its because canon doesn't actually exist.
The only people who give a damn about canon are autists like us.

You're right. We can't tell for sure what's completely canon within the games.

But an official English version for a Disney game (Disney an American whose characters first language is English) should also be canon. It isn't mental gymnastics if it makes sense.

Except the deal was arranged by Disney Japan to make a Japanese game meant to be consumed by Japanese audiences.

What calm and well informed replies. I take back the Neoshadow bit.

For you, I mean. It still applies to Aqua.

Don't get pretentious. We argue because it keeps the thread bumped

What should really be pondered about when it comes to canon is all the alternate scenes in KH1. It's pretty interesting.

The game is also being consumed by an international audience and the main American Disney company is still in charge. Disney even went out of their way to get the original VA's for the majority of Disney characters who were all speaking English.

What you mean like going to Hollow Bastion before Monstro?
I always assumed canon was Sora doing everything in order and completing all worlds.

So your argument is Disney America threw more money at the game so their version ranks higher than the original in canon?
That's the most retarded thing I've ever read in this general.

>What you mean like going to Hollow Bastion before Monstro?
How is that even possible?

Have Montro swallow you.
Leave.
Go do Hollow Bastion to completion.
Return and finish Monstro.

Zootopia world y/n?

no
also Terra/ven/aqua were human in disneytown a furrycity without humans.

Yes

LET GO (go.. go.. go..)

So is the auto mode only for weekend raid bosses?
I was hoping to use it in this week's raid event...

are you stupid? blind?