Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>What are the restrictions on day trading?
SEC rules for margin accounts (e.g. RH Instant and RH Gold) limit you to no more than three day trades in a sliding five day window (that is five trading days, or one week), unless you have an equity balance of at least $25,000 in your account. These rules do not apply to cash accounts.

>Should I use Robinhood Instant or a cash account?
Robinhood Instant allows you to instantly reinvest funds after selling shares, but day trading is restricted. Without it you can day trade all you want, but funds take three days to settle.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4
streetinsider.com/Equity Offerings/Biostage (BSTG) Prices Offering at $0.40Share, With Warrants to Boot/12524914.html
thestreet.com/story/14005341/1/rite-aid-shares-rise-on-merger-report.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NMM moving slow as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

what causes people to invest into mad catz

My portfolio of memes has got to move up just slightly before close. Or else I gotta sell to avoid the margin call. Just fuck my shit up senpai

Where my /madcatz/

Is it too late for BSTG whats going on?

BSTG with the healthy meme gainz

It's not too late, the public offering suggests that it will rise past .40
buy the dip when it happens tho.

they are getting bought out?

They're raising money. streetinsider.com/Equity Offerings/Biostage (BSTG) Prices Offering at $0.40Share, With Warrants to Boot/12524914.html

I thought public offering meant dilution which also means price to go down and being unstable until the offering is completely sold?

Price has already gone down, market is correcting itself now

it means buy the dip.

is BSTG safe to hold overnight?

Is it too late to BSTG?

buy now its going quick

Yes

Thanks to the guy who told me about RNN fucking awesome

shill please leave.

PSIX is the new DRYS

i fucking love this video. every time

no it's not
fuck off

This me being forced to hold PSIX IS FUCKING GREAT!

It just keeps going. Good lord. You could have almost doubled your capital off of this shit.

I know that sarcasm isn't always clear on the Internet, but given the context I don't know how you could think he is shilling RNN.

RNN was hyped as a moon mission, but it has done exactly nothing today.

Over 7% loss is fucking awesome!
Idiot.
Quit your damn shilling.

Fucking PSIX!!!!

It's being hyped by bagholders spamming these threads.
Now one of the bagholders are trying to come off as a person who had no idea of the stock and is showing gratitude while nothing's happening.
Makes no sense.

I just put $100 into RAD. Walgreens is in talks to buy them out at 6.50-7.00

All right. *deep sigh*
I'm giving you one last chance. Buy it while it's 7.60 and you might make some mon- oh what is that?
Looks like it's 7.80 now. Poor boy missed another launch. Will he ever make it?

Idk about you guys but I'm making a hefty $2 off RNN

Merger should close around July 31st. I’m too impatient for that.

>ngas continuing to kill itself

cmon 2.6

I'm greedy and will probably start a small UNG position at 2.8 though, really want ugaz in the 2.7/2.6 area for a potential play but with a pretty tight stop loss since NG could possibly collapse to the 2.4 area and that would be extremely painful (UUUUU) to be stuck in ugaz during that

Screenshot your position then, boss

source: 2nd page of this article

thestreet.com/story/14005341/1/rite-aid-shares-rise-on-merger-report.html

Shit thread OP. Didnt even name the fucking thread.

Haha are you sweating behind that keyboard yet?

Just buy in man. You'll thank me later.

You're right. My mistake. I don't usually do this, but nobody else has been doing it today.

It's all good, the thread doesnt die very quickly though, Veeky Forums isnt /b/

Yeah, that's what I thought. Fuck your trips.
Love how you stated it was the next drys and then in your next post you say people might make money if they enter at 7.60.
You're the only one who seems to be sweating, kid.

Which meme is supreme for a weekend hold?

Yeah but it could of sold off leaving you with the biggest cock tease known in the market. I would much rather lock in my gains.

BSTG senpai

kek

You know it's not Friday, right?

I had to check

ditto. Get in now! this rocket is blasting off

Well it did just return to it's normal from the beginning of February, I'm felling good about tomorrow.

I sincerely hope you'll be able to trade in time to lock in your gains, it aint over baby we still got the aftermarket hour.

I'm out of cash atm but RGSE looks like it's taking off.

Fuck why isn't there a limit stop sell order? It would be so useful to set a future price, then set a a lower price to sell. If I have a stock worth 50$ and and the price jumps to 50.5 it would be cool to set a flag to sell at 50.25 so that if the price keeps climbing then I can decide to sell later at a better price, and if it crashes, then I still can make money.

Or better yet, what if the limit kept increasing, following the current price by twenty cents for ultimant profet. Is there anything like this on other trading platforms?

I told you guys about RNN but nooo I'm just a faggot

It's not doing anything, you stupid faggot

WHOA look at that dip on $PSIX

Well fuck.

SCON

Fuck indeed.

You are a faggot. It is still in the red at 5%

Start sucking cock to make up those losses you bitch.

Atleast DCTH is coming back!!!

What caused the $PSIX spike?

Probably a whale shooting his wad and others following.

slow and steady boys

I think it was over speculation on the part that earnings are to be released sometime around the 27th, tid bits of news came out that caused investors to anticipate good earnings.

Bought 70 shares at $0.35
Don't let me down

KEK. Are you just not watching the prices of the stocks your shilling?
"told you guys so but i guess im just a dumm fag!"
Proceeds to get called out because it's not even moving and you didn't "tell anybody so".
"slow and steedy boiz!!!"
If this stock just happens to start rising even a little I'm sure next we'll hear "please clap".

I rarely say this, but please, kill yourself.

Is Taseko Mines RIP or what?

I’m in at $0.3179 with 16,500 shares. So if it’s going down, we’ll go down together

>chasing

That's about 825 Shekels you've made are You planning on holding?

I bought and sold MORL (monthly dividend) earlier this month but now I have a pending dividend payment, do I not have to be holding it to get the dividend?

>That fucking flash dip on $PSIX

Nice dude, I pussied out and only bought 470 shares

YOU HAVE TO WRITE

ROBINHOOD

RGT

IN THE THREAD SUBJECT

I know that, I just forgot. I hate it when you can't find generals in the catalog by searching for their acronym, too. On the bright side, /rgt/ is on the front page 100% of the time because it's as fast as the rest of the board put together, and you can still find it by search the catalog for "robinhood". Not the end of the world.

>BIOCuck never recovered

REE :(

Where my /madcatz/

I went all in AMD at $12.85...Literally every cent I have. It better work

Any sweet dividends coming up that any anons know about?

t-too late to get in? ;_;

Ten years too late tb.h

If you have to ask then you know it is.

How much?

$BSTG str8 flaggin

Alright anons I need a good power hour here, PUT IN ALL YOUR ENERGY

WHAT THE FUCK

When does MGT report earnings? When I try to look it up all I can find is some trash company.

>.10

Man, hope that user didn't sell out because he's gonna be up like 1000 bucks soon.

I thought he was joking but I looked into it and thought wtf I might as well

We should have all been /madcatz/

i need a swing play on my desk in the next 40 minutes or youre all fired

What's MGT?

MCZ

ok i forgive you

as long as you are aware that you fucked up

I got in just in time

Thanks for trying to steer me the wrong way, fucking cuck.

it trades as MGTI now

BSTG it seems and maybe PSIX if it ends strong I can see it having some AH movement.

NMM

JUST BUY IT!

I'll be monitoring that ticker so I can point and laugh at you when it dips back to six cents.

ZSAN WHAT THE FUCK

Are there any other anons still holding?

Sold off my bstg at 35.9

Today fucking sucked. I hate all of you.