/bnsg/ - Blade and Soul General

High ping edition

>Latest Patch and Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/soul-badge-blitz-patch-notes/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.inkei.net/Netopi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Best Hair

Servers are up again

Xth for brownies

So after a lot of deliberation, it turns out NCsoft actually does know what some of destroyer's issues are and how to fix them.

>Backstep
This will most likely be a 0.5sec increase. While this does give Dest a lingering iframe now, hitting into it only allows for use of Scorching Strike and is nowhere near as disastrous as hitting into something like KFM iframe.

>Knee
I think this is a nerf? Allowing it only to be used after spin. Against quick players this can make it hard to land if they ground counter immediately after power slam and you don't have axe sweep up.

>Skill priority changes
This is pretty massive. Lots of times grab just gets in the way when you want to use Mighty Cleave / Galeforce and this will no longer be a thing. I'd have still liked them to move Piledriver off F though.

>Iron Plating to V
Makes it now a double-tap of V to use stone sheathe, pretty good.

>Long Division to 4
You have to be slightly careful here if you have Axe Sweep off cooldown, otherwise it's fine.

>Ram is now a double stun
I wondered for the longest time why Dest doesn't have an instant double cc yet almost everyone else does. Dest now has four stuns baseline.

>des post
into the trash it goes

>Stealth - Character no longer immediately moves back on use
>Dark Strike, Lightning Crash, Lightning Rend/Rod (lightning M1) - AoE instead of target
god bless

Blackram Investigator Haerang is my Baerang

:thinking:

Will MXM be the true BnS killer

I honestly doubt that when it's a different genre.

You can't kill what is already dead.

Will Call of Duty World War 2 kill BnS?
t. retard cuck

Name our band

Hae Mujin is my Bae Mujin

will my indie pixel platformer with roguelike elements kill bns?

Post front?

nigga pull your underwear up, what the fuck

that is the most pathetic ass ive seen posted here so far

Daddy Beats Us

judging by the boi mouth scar not only beatings were in place

idk but id fuck the jinf

Thats pretty gey

I don't know why that one person keeps saying that cat Lyns are #1. I was a cat once. It was awful.

Calm down Megamind, you might bump into something with that airforce carrier on your forehead

post a list, any kind of list

List of Netopi I like:

Netopi
Beartopi
Yuntopi

I'm working on a truly massive list, you will know it when you see it.

the whole thing with some moves counting double on incapacitations makes me wonder if they on some level realize that the whole "have to hit twice with a condition to apply it to (mid)bosses" thing is stupid, but can't bring themselves to admit it and just remove it.

and also years later I still don't understand people calling single-target incapacitations "crowd control".

Lists are too dangerous

fuck off

How massive is your female (Male) cock

It's not really

2 inches

Rude Dudes:

(You)

Enough to get the job done

en.inkei.net/Netopi

>ability 0%
LUL

>The Greedy Fantasy Cherry Bar

D-Delet this

Netopi has the most feminine penis

remove kirsi

literally who

To those anons that replied last thread on how I used ninjaripper to get meshes, there should be english instructions with a quick google search on how to use the application.

If you're launching off the vanilla client, just link the NCLauncher.exe in the NCWest folder to ninjaripper and set the injection type to D3D11 wrapper. Launch the game as you normally would and not from the injector.

For my personal suggestion/advice, go do a rip in some small, instanced as well as secluded area/map where no other monster/npc/players are around to reduce the excess bloat of meshes/textures you'll end up ripping.

That should cover enough to clear up any confusion with the setup part, the rest can be answered with the instructions from the english guide on top of your personal knowledge.

>not from the injector

I meant from ninjaripper.

you dont even play the game

Oh right, and turn off UI unless you want to rip out a bunch of icons/emotes as well.

And you don't know when to shut the fuck up. Thanks for the (You) though, here's one back for you.

>retard gets mad because he is called out for shitposting and not even playing the gmae
go back to SL you degenerate, nobody cares about you LMAOOOOOOOO

ROOTY TOOTY POINT AND SHOOTY MAN WHEN

cow yun

tomorrow

>yun
don't be silly user, we all know yuns dont exist

I am betting on NC removing some single cc in the future to reduce the chain-cc capacity of certain classes in pvp

Out on vacation, how's the new update?
Anything new? Last time I played was around the end of may

>Anything new?
Yes old content and some shitty event that gives nothing useful

So will the bitch ever stop being stupid?

There hasn't been a new content patch since April but we're due for one in about a week's time. The current event is really nice though, you can buy soul badges for half the token cost or save up enough event currency for maybe 5 or 6 oils at the end

>answer question one samefag or two anons had
>shitposting

Yeah, no wonder why I never bothered helping with this thread in the first place.

I'll just fuck off back to discord where actual discussion and help takes place and you all post dogs and regurgitated drama to ensure the thread doesn't die, only for it to be flagged and deleted by the autistic janitor that lurks the general.

>mad faggot that doesn't even play the game cries that he doesn't get treated equally even if he shitpost
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Dukk stop posting dogs

dont blame me for this

there's literally nothing wrong with posting dogs

Reminder to respect our thread. Ignore Fins and don't play with them.

you're dead meat spiderman

Why is it our characters are so incompetent in cutscenes?

so they dont have to animate much
:^)

I wish they would at least give our characters facial animations

lets fuck on sl

Crowd control (also called CC) is a term used in MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games) and MOBAs (Multiplayer Online Battle Arenas) to refer to the ability to limit the number of mobs actively fighting during an encounter.[1] It can also refer to abilities that influence or prevent the abilities or actions of other characters. Crowd control can be extremely powerful, controlling the possible outcomes of an encounter, as it forces opponents to use a smaller set of abilities/actions. Players use crowd control to create offense/defense ratio imbalances between themselves and their opponents; used properly, CC often renders an opponent nearly useless, allowing the CCer to use abilities/actions against an opponent without fear of retaliation or response. In a group setting, crowd control often makes combat safer, easier, or viable.

tl;dr It's an old term used in MMOs since forever. Even if it doesn't refer to controlling several mobs at once, it is far easier and practical to say or write CC than it would be to say Incapacitate.

DC + Pearl Dungeons

NA # 22667

Teaching someone the legos so come willing to help!

>all these deleted posts
What did I miss?

Rip Dukk

Just dog image spam.

good of you to finally teach aorrow the dungeons!
dogs

Maybe the reason this thread is so dead is because no one can fun post.

The thread is too dead, bnsg.

Post smug. Smile or not smile. Doesn't matter.

You post a lobby but put a password lock on it. Really man?

>durr im gonna spam the thread with shitty dog pictures wow so funny much funposting
kys

Try funposting about the game instead

better than having SL faggots that dont even play the game shitposting like desu

I need help what can I say

Also gone.

>tfw thought this was junkoi but its not
fuck you

I have literally posted 3 times in /bnsg/ ever. kill yourself faggot

Junkoi will never return and grace your with her presence.

Have a giant instead.

both are retarded but shitting the thread with a dozen dog pictures like anyone is supposed to find it funny is infinitely worse

why not just have discord links in the op, and have people post bumps #1-750

theres more shitposters than its worth maintaining the thread for

I mean you are the only one complaining about it, soooo...

broke ass niggas