Weeb here

weeb here

what's the closest thing i can get to pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ael7gKPw8BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

build one
youtube.com/watch?v=ael7gKPw8BA

like said, or if you want something close to a real motorcycle you can get a Honda NM4, paint it red and build it from there

is that fucking lego

Fiero with a body kit

A motorcycle.

As fun as that looks, the chances of surviving a collision with another vehicle is 0%

So... the same as any other motorcycle

what motorcycle has a seating position 5 inches from the ground? (((aside from one your whale of a mother has ruined)))

>namefag being retarded
Why am i not surprise i'm not talking about the design i am responding to the collision remark you made about not surviving you don't ride a motorcycle for safety you pussy ass bitch

>believing Jalopcuck
The NM4 is a fucking scooter, and a heavy bitch at that, the 670cc only makes 52hp on a bike that weighs about 600lbs
If you want to make your own Kaneda bike it's gotta be custom

you are wrong, Honda is good and it doesn't weight 600

Since we're posting weeb shit we fantasize about...

A fucking scooter. Because it's a scooter, not a motorcycle.

IRL japanese youth gangs use scooters more than bikes because it's financially and legally more attainable.

>cargo capacity: a very small watermelon and some glvoes
I had a sportbike with more storage space and more practical storage space than that thing, and that would be before hanging panniers off the side of the subframe.

Nm4 or dn-01
They were made specifically to mimic it
If you want something with the same spirit then a zero or whatever electric cruised HD pumps out next year

Look up recumbent motorcycles.

>I had a sportbike with more storage space
what sportbike was that?

nissan pivo, which was first and iirc only "road vehicle" with variable geometry

The real animanga one isn't though. idk why op is a retard

it's not
learn what that word means

As much as I love Akira this bike is so fucking stupid.