Buying a new car and I'm planning to go to uluru...

Buying a new car and I'm planning to go to uluru. I'll just be driving on sealed roads the whole time so will any car be fine so long as it's in good condition?

do you already have a car?

no

As you were told last thread, get a wagon.

how much can you spend? what part of ausfailia?

falcodore wagon, subaru outback

what happened to the last thread

we need details you fucking pleb

get a wagon or a hatchback

something like a ford laser sr2

6000AUD

I'm not going to be sleeping in the car, so this seems a little unnecessary.

really? for mostly sealed roads and then after this road trip 99% inner city?

You're phrasing your OP all wrong. You give the impression that you're buying a car solely for the reason of doing a road trip to Ayers Rock. if you want a shitbox for under 6k as a DD in melbourne, make that more apparent. Really you need to focus on what you want as a DD rather than what would suit the road trip. You just have to make do with whatever you get when you do the road trip.

This and only this.

Why does one road trip matter when the vast majority of your driving will be in the city?

Buy a Mazda 3 hatch and be done with it.

>Uluru
Fuck boongs, it's fucking Ayers Rock eh

>Mazda 3 hatch
Fuck off barney

Not even.

They're spacious, not horrendous on fuel and not utterly dull to drive like a Corolla.

Falcodores will chug fuel and be shit in the city so a reasonably peppy efoniny car would be the best option for OP desu.

*economy car

desu efoniny sounds way cuter than economy

>mum goes out and buys rusted corolla for 2 grand
>drives from brisbane to darwin in it a week later
>mfw
you'll be fine

Falcadores are dime a dozen, tonnes of parts for nothing and the fuel economy isn't that bad

Try find a late model car in a wrecking yard in the outback, I dare you. Only parts you'll find will be falcadore. Not to mention their simplicity that makes them rugged

falcardore

Laser SR2 for a fun cheap car
BF falcon wagon for reliable large car

/thread
AU wagon would do the job perfectly for under 3k

Get a 3.8 ecotec commodore. Also stop calling it by its paint sniffer name.

Pack some spare water

Just get a vs-vy v6 holden commodore with the ecotec engine you stooge.
they are designed specifically for driving around Australia and not shitting themselves and in the odd case that they do die they are easy to work on, why do you think bogans love them so much?

fuck ive seen one of those ecotec engines keep going for 300km after blowing a cylinder out of the case.

>paint sniffer
m8 give us some credit, sum dat bp 98 good sniff only way to get back to the dream time