What is success to you?

Running my own company and doing whatever the fuck I feel.

Fuck he's cute.

Raising children and a healthy family.

Anything else is just degeneracy at the expense of our civilization.

>iam hwite man from texas USA sir
>no no totally not Rakesh Singhvtharajarajeet with stolen FB profile image sir
>excellent developer sir

The tragedy of the /pol/ack.

They desire this more than anything, but are the least likely to actually find a woman to marry them.

Not being a wagecuck.

having livable passive income

Pretty much this. I just want to create a successful app and just sit back and collect bank.

I have a wife already. The real tragedy is that we're so priced out of real estate that we'll either have to wage slave for 30 years or raise a family in a trailer.

Get better jobs.

>that beautifully automatic pan down then up

I want the good life. Happiness and fulfillment.

I don't care about buying materialistic things, multiple properties, vacations to meme locations, expesive performance cars, all of that is meaningless to me. I would rather spend that money on some dividend stocks, or reinvest it in my business. I want to work hard on my business and one day start an incredible company. I want to find a girl that loves me to death. A redhead, with freckles. Meaningful work + redhead = the perfect life. Happiness and fulfillment. Love. Self actualization. Reaching my potential. Working for mankind everyday until I die. I close my eyes and dream about it everyday.

you realize it's a poo with a fake picture right

Not into wagecucking.

Me to.

Tried a dumptruck /biz. Worked 90 hours a week with it and my 50 hour a week normal job.

Constant clusterfuck.

Almost made even tho.

>7.5 billion people
>having kids
>nope...

>allowing chinese and indians to take over the world and your own race to go extinct for no good reason
Enjoy your lonely old age...

>implying that I'm going to live that long

I hope you're not implying the number of people in the world is, by itself, a problem.

Hint: it's not.

>trailer trash spends all day online judging others and talking about muh family values but refuses to get a job and prefers to live in shit waiting for his big lotto ticket
lmao @ ur life

>being afraid of being alone
protip: you are all alone, even if you dont know it

People with an IQ this low shouldn't be allowed outside pol.

Basically being able to fuck off and do what I want.

That's basically my goal, to retire and fuck off.

>wage cuck spends all day working as a debt slave because he was born into such a "system" and feels proud of himself if his masters give him a few pennies
Life is largely a lottery.

Alone with a "family" and "children" to entertain you and give you pleasure vs. alone alone - there's a difference, even if it's merely a biological one.

Dubs of truth!

this

Agreed.

Adding what? 6 more to that is not doing much.

You should focus on wiping a few billion off the earth.

>kikelancer

>submit a proposal for application
>kids would easily do it for 300$ and better
>instead I get pajeets picking the max offer of 1250$
>none of them offer to code in the language I want it to be
>they just want to make a simple vb app with no security or added functions requested
>"Sir, I have made this app before I can help you!"
>wants to sell me his shitty source code for 1250$

never again, what a fucking nightmare

Making trillions of dollars off my Mars/Mercury mining company.

I shall not consider myself successful until I reach that. A million dollars is kiddy money. I hope to live humbly and invest every dollar until I hit my goals.

enjoy being a cuck that doesn't even have a job

if you were a NEET with 0 responsabilities that's something

but having a NEET dad... jesus fuck lol