Stinger thread

Stinger thread

Whos getting one of these bad boys?

Looks like a BMW 3er

Why the fuck would I ever get a kia

how fast would this be to say, an AWD V6 ATS?

1 - 100 4.7 sec

SHIT name

>no manual
>50k
Pass. I'd buy it if it had a manual and I could get it well under MSRP.

KIA emblem looks gay .. I'd debadge it

Could have been worth the 52k asking price if it was ~3500 pounds. It's a cool car, but Kia is nuts asking that much.

How many K900s have they sold? Like 5??

Why would you buy this over a loaded up Mustang 5.0

I would buy one if I were in my early 30s, I'll keep driving my golf for a couple more years then upgrade to something more mature

if you only want one car. however, there are so many better choices for do-it-all cars. it's priced out of its own market.

0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds

nope.

>kia
>way overdesigned
>kia
>auto only
>kia
>pigfat
>kia

FIFTY

TWO

THOUSAND

DOLLAR

KIA.

SS VF Commodore is cheaper and better. I'll pass.

>v6
>Automatic

Dull as dish water

its 40 thousand though.

>better
You mean slower

Lol 40 grand for a Koreaboo shitbox no thank you.

Not for the one that's worth buying.

>buying anything from Worst Korea after the Galaxy Note 7 thing

>$50k fucking kia
LOL no. If they want to make money on a sports car, they need to come in HOT on that price. $30-$35k for the top model. If not, it will die. The base one if a fucking garbage car. Only an absolute moron would buy the base.

>shill shitty worst korea car on Veeky Forums for weeks
>no one buys it because its not a 3k civic
>people with enough money to buy it would rather get something worth spending the money on

Poor fag detected lol. Go drive that slow ass SS or wait you can't afford that too lol.

>gook trash
no. I've driven brand new hyundais and kias and they're both shit

I don't get it.

>if you only want one car
Why couldn't a Mustang be your only car? It's got a trunk and 4 seats. If it's useless enough that you'd have to own a second car then they might as well cut weight and make it a small two seater.

Kia just made a big mistake.

This car was made from the ground up to be a comfortable GT car. It's not going to win any races. Coming in at 4,000 pounds you will need the TTV6 to move it around (the 2.0T will get in its own way).

Now that we got that out of the way we are left with the fact that if you want all the amenities that come on a 35k Accord/Camry (i.e. cooled seats, heated steering wheel, adaptive cruise, surround camera) you're going to have to shell out a reported 52k. That's fifty two thousand dollars for a Kia.

Kia has simply priced themselves out of the market. For that price you can get a LIGHTLY used Volvo, Lexus, Benz with extended warranty that matches Kia (which was one of the things the Stinger had going for it).

The only way the Stinger GT will be viable is if Kia miraculously bumps the price down to 42k new for one with everything on it or you wait for a lightly used one for 30k (depreciation SUCKS on these things) and that's not going to happen if no one buys them. K900 I'm looking at you...

Because it's most likely faster and better than the car you have.

Holy shit how much are the koreans paying to shill this car?

I'm in my early 30s and wouldn't be caught dead in that ugly thing.

You can't even afford the cheap model lol.

>not getting an ATS-V

why did they make the kia stinger so loooong?

how much longer is this than the 3-series?

Long stinger is loooooong

>50k for a kia
lmoa thats m2 money

I think they are putting all their eggs in a basket that doesn't exist. People that want performance luxury sedans also want to be sold a brand, a lifestyle. These people are not price shopping. They want an M car or an S or RS or an AMG or Lexus F or a Cadillac V. Nobody comes to Kia for performance or luxury and now they are trying to do both at a cheaper, but still not cheap price. I just don't know who's looking at an M3 sedan and saying "yeah, but I could save $10k and get a Kia instead".

Also, and this is just my opinion based on photos and obviously it's subjective, I think the Kia looks shitty and cheap on the outside. Not a fan of the styling at all especially the side profile. That chrome look vent in front of the doors is pure trash and I just plain don't like the front. The rear looks surprisingly good from some angles and the interior is actually really nice looking as well, but from the outside it looks like a Kia and that's probably the worst thing a $50,000 car can look like.

Ugly car. Don't ever post again.

Found the neet. Why does it matter? You don't even go out.

holy fucking manlet

Ah, see, that's another good thing about being in your early 30's. Yes, I can.

I am pretty sure they would sell for mid 30k after discount. Btw v6 Camry are already mid 30k.
Lease special anyone ?

this

isnt it like 65k on road?

Manual would make it a instabuy for alot of people.

>M2 is ugly
looks better than that korean garbage

Nop, most people who are buying stinger would prefer auto. Check out inventory of New bmw, manual is rare and it’s only rusted by very few.

>most people who are buying stinger
>people are buying stinger
Nobody is buying Stinger.

gross

its not even a dct or a sequential so the downshifts will b e shit

damn you have autism.

I think it will sell. When genesis sedan came out it had to face same shit. People were saying “lol 50k gook shit”
Based on review stinger is more on comfy side first and then sporty. Comfy large sedan with turbo v6? Should give Car a chance.

Well either way what type of auto, this is what the market wants for full size sporty sedan. Try finding manual m5, see the difference in availability vs auto. If market wanted manual you will see more made and sold

Stop spamming these threads
It’s obvious that the same faggot KIA shill keeps making these.

Fuck off poor fag. People have different taste. Go drive your ugly ass miata.

im not in the market for one like most of Veeky Forums but i think i'll wait and see if korean reliability has gotten any better if i was in the market

>he’s attacking me for hurting his feelings over a car that he doesn’t even own
This is full blown pathetic. Again, nobody thinks KIA is cool or worth owning you faggot.

I honestly wished the designers took one step back before finalizing the design. The bones look good, but there is too many shitty little bits tacked on that kill the cohesion, and cheapen the whole look. Props to Kia for releasing a car like this at least.

rip auto

When you get a job. You start liking auto.

Damn you mad.

only if you have a shit commute

t. wagie

fuck off

This thread has been brought to you by Hyundai-Kia. Test drive one now at a dealer near you!