/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

No Edition Edition

Wrong password: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>ywn play this

>being avanged by a vileblood and then failing to kill that vileblood afterwards
I'M A GODDAMN FAILURE
I DON'T DESERVE MY WHEEL

Wanna suck on each others blood dregs~?
Exchange blood~?
Thanks nerd.

Reminder not to encourage annoying attentionwhore vilefaggots

FC's at Loran right ? Going to take my skill build after a long time, no bully please

NO LEWD POSTING IN THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON

Are you Magicman?
Seriously if not this is insane.
Though judging by this post I guess you are?
Don't feel too bad, you almost won, it was a fun, close fight~
Too late~

>not storing anything and everything you don't use
Disgusting

I am playing it right now.

Any co-op or farming going on?

Hi

>FC on
>check time
Guess I'm showing up to work with no sleep again, it's a good thing I'm a high functioning alcoholic with a caffeine addiction but this is bound to have negative consequences someday.

Yes i am and no it wasn't close.
I was bound to lose the moment you took all of my hp with one gunshot(AHEM)
i guess i'm cursed to being a LHB pleb

why the fuck are so many of you playing at 11am on a tuesday

is everyone in this general a teenager

>slowly losing motivation to play BB
I don't want it to happen

usa isn't the only country in the world
never understood why people hate on letter's L2
literally don't dodge into it and you can heavily punish it

It's 1 a.m. though

The gunshot let me get my visceral off, I was on pretty low health until then, I'm squishy once you hit me.
I'm Australian it's 2am leave me alone.

Anyone up for a NG+ speedrun through the game with minor pitstops to grab insight?

>juicy insight
Does the game let me coop even if i'm not in ng+?

i refuse to believe theres more than 5 yuros in this general
>It's 1 a.m
>it's 2am

:^)

Pass?

Yes, as long as the level is within range or the password matches

Well good then, i'm up for it

Oh, sorry. I meant 1 p.m.

WHEEL

Just play something else for awhile and comeback to it later.

>feeding me this many executioner blood dregs
Magicman pick up the game please
not intending to bully I'm sure you'll get better I got my ass kicked across the map first time I FC'd

I'VE ONLY DIED TWICE YOU WOMAN
but that one was my fault i'll give it to you

Reminder not to reply to tripfags.

>Finally see executioner ghost with the LHB

Ahhh new blood, here we go.

>sudden realisation I didn't pick up my 5000000 blood echoes before summoning Magicman
Holy shit
I'm heavily invested in Bloodtinge and only lightly invested in Skill, my onehanded Chikage is not an accurate representation of my twohanded Chikage.
In other words one my second hand is on the shaft you'll 'finish' faster~

I don't get it either, supposedly this general is filled with burgers but it's dead in the evening, which is when I assume most people would play. Then I go to work and have to watch everyone spelunk and FC and coop all damn day and come home to a dead general

But ahegao poster is not using a trip.

He's still a tripfag

starting in central yharnam for cleric beast and then I'll be going gascoigne, old yharnam, hemwick, cathedral ward, forbidden woods, nightmare frontier, cainhurst, byrgenwerth, yahargul, mensis, DLC

I keep forgetting the fucking Evelyn shoots over peoples shoulders for some attacks.

Pass? Lamp? Fog?

oh and pass is bbg111 starting at centrsal yharnam lamp

I love how these two faggots are jerking eachother off in this thread

What's the best Bloodletter version if I'm at 50 BLT? I bought the Lost one and used my Blood Rock already.

Easily the worst fucking part of these threads

Depends if you are farming phys or blt gems. Normal letter if phys, whatever takes the gems you have for blt.

Regular. Since the Lost doesn't have a Circle slot, don't bother with it.
If it did, we'd all be dead.

I fucking hate it. It's juvenile and pointless. Feels like I'm on a roleplay subreddit

If you want to use 27% choose the normal one
If you want 31% offshapes it doesn't matter because it's random.

>suiciding into wolves

I only saw the rat down there heh, sorry Faye

Is there a point to backstep attacks in this game? In fact, is there a point to backsteps at all? A lot of backstep attacks look cool as fuck, but backsteps just seem too bad to be able to use them seriously. I'd love for there to be a reason to backstep instead of just quickstepping backwards apart from just wanting to see the attacks, but they just don't seem useful.

I've had multiple anons say they like it in the past (or one said it multiple times it's kind of hard to tell) and one guy on here even sent me a friend request so we could specifically do it more. He even helped me with some chalice bosses.
Besides it's better than complaining about everything or putting "do not reply to tripfags" every twenty odd posts as if anyone cares.

Did FC die down or did my internet fuck up I'm not getting any new fights btw.

You already full? I'm ringing in front of Gilbert.

They're almost never a good option. Sometimes I use them on shitty slow mobs just to see the cool attacks. Ravioli stepping makes it a bit more viable. I don't even know if it's called that anymore

They can make for some decent jukes ever now and then, especially since most (all?) backstep attacks are gap closers.
But yeah, they're generally not that good.

It's not bad if you do it sometimes but you just can't keep doing it constantly every fucking day. It gets old REALLY quick. Just tone it down, PLEASE

at gascoigne now

Very situational, quickstepping past an enemy, backstepping and tapping r1 can be a quick way to hit your opponent if the anticipate your quickstep r1 and dodge just after you and their retaliation attack to your quickstep should get caught on the backstep attack depending on the situation.
Unless they anticipate the backstep attack and halt for a second to hit you with their own r1 at the end of your backstep attack while you're still vulnerable.
This game is fun I like it.

I cant even filter it either. Whats the worst part is that they don't even realize how autistic they're being, they think its ok.

>Besides it's better than complaining about everything or putting "do not reply to tripfags" every twenty odd posts as if anyone cares.
autism

>Oh man i'm so good

So Lost Chikage, Lost Bowblade and it doesn't matter Bloodletter?
I read some time ago there are two glyphs for farming, what are these?
Thank you guys btw.

>me being an autistic child is better than people complaining about me being an autistic child
? ? ?

I do tone it down, I don't do it every post.
But anyway I'm having fun and so are some other anons, plus it triggers the autists so that's as good a reason as any.

Shouldn't have rung the bell. I'm ringing above the Witch, Yurie.

not seen a single person who thinks its ok, because autistic wheel-fag.

Vilecucks and execs used to legitimately hate eachother, or at least roleplay hating eachother. Now its just you two faggots in a two man jerk-off

Good fights, Natalie. Anyway that's it for me.

t. Bacon

Yes for the Lost forms of Chikage and Bowblade, I'd still say Normal for Bloodletter, though.

I'm just posting webms to post webms nigga, calm yourself.

>I'm having fun so I disregard the consequences of my actions entirely and consider them justified

You have legitimate issues that need addressing

How about you don't be an autistic child in the first place?

>85 Blood Dregs

That's exactly my point..

It was 99. Needed to pop a couple for insight to buy chalice mats, though.

>not seen a single person
Did you just get here today or...?
Good fights Bacon, have a good one.
>consequences
>to lewdposting on a chinese basketweaving forum
>about bloodborne in the bloodborne general
>for my amusement and the amusement of some others
Are you shitposting or are you legitimately autistic because it's starting to feel like I'm bullying you.

That's a shame but basically what I was expecting. Some of them are just divine, like the tricked whirligig r2 and hunter axe r1, and it fascinates me that the tricked stake driver backstep r2 can be charged into a regular charged r2. I'd love any excuse to throw them in occasionally.
That's interesting, I guess it also adds a little unpredictability against less experienced players who might mistake the backstep for a simple backwards quickstep. It's just such a shame to me that the backstep seems to have far fewer invincibility frames.

You are delusional. You are amusing yourself and some other fag (hell that might be you) and annoying the hell out of everyone else.

Actually now I think you might be Luci because of how disconnected you are from reality

sounds hot

Lucy's ego would never allow him to post without the trip, unless this is a gambit for the precious (You)s

Is there anyone still in loran aside from whoever it is with an ungemmed chikage?

I'm looking for a defensive saw spear/pick user whose name I forgot in particular.

what the shit happened there I got shoved off the ledge

here everyone have a pebl

I know it's almost definitely not but the similarity in their personality is uncanny. He really is a tripfag without the trip.

>he thinks it's only one other person
Check the post times again, I think I might stop replying to you because it's starting to feel kind of cruel to bully you so hard.
Exactly!

Quite thrilling.

Ringing bbg at Snek Dudes, NG+ or ++ don't quite remember, would appreciate two confederates showing up

a pebl for my thoughts?

>defensive saw spear user
Lotte

hav ur own pebl

wich lamp exactly?

I swear Skill Build we're lagging against each other a bit, some of my hits against you aren't even registering on my screen and then other times I'll hit you when you're nowhere near me is this, is this happening to you too?
Sorry about gunspam was testing something.

>somehow get clipped at the end of my roll and get one-shot from counter damage

I don't have enough sedatives for Loran camerabeast

Is that a character name or a PSN ID?
I play with character names off but I don't remember their PSN anyway. They were here a few minutes ago.

Always hated the saw weapons but I started with Cleaver this time around to give it a try. I regretted it instantly. How can anyone use this terribly boring weapon? The trick/untrick and trick attack animations are so horrible. Seems really strange to me, wouldn't they spend time to make the posterboy weapon feel and look good? I immediately rushed the saw spear and at least this one has interesting and useful moves with animations that actually feel weighty. Trick/untrick animation still looks terribly unrealistic though

>character names off

Most people use character names here and consider it rude to post PSNs.

In front of fog gate

But more importantly how will you see my ebin autistic character names?!

>mfw I made the connection between the ladies dropping pebbles and scooping out your fucking eyes
Honestly one of the spoopiest things in the game.