/aog/ Attorney Online General

Cellphone edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
Streams are usually on twitch, evening US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases there via guardlytheguard, lawfuldickish, and toodamnsmug, or their corresponding youtube channels.

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>Archive Initiative (for case recordings)
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 trailer: [YouTube] [Subbed!] Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (The Great Ace Attorney 2) - April 2017 Trailer
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 browser demo:capcom.co.jp/dai-gyakuten2/trial/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/158HVKa5Z1OhR_VW06ptzwH_z84RNaeg3aIfpfebpG9c/edit?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/open?id=1Zxnwhl5d0cP2PZn12T8jcIkfs7-p49eYgIJqv2zEhZA
docs.google.com/document/d/1ELKjrPb4Fye0WxET9bDX2lMOv3LQet-ANcrLUtRiNMg/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1pwWb6aBU4lLQOCOvSkAODZ5MJYTUqbzIgKcNZcBKMbA/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1t2EzWZbR3jKNjBEmS2rMFTuebJTdI8UTtorzeW7O6iw/edit#heading=h.gv652gxczqpx
docs.google.com/document/d/17weLgBvrPLZ_5PfCM-SM-pSftu-IiWH7jEt_4As3lUA/edit#heading=h.avm7xd4f523y
docs.google.com/document/d/1AzHbut6uXUBnmjH4YsfXUAsi7Xq1U1gs4CBn-BYHDsw/edit#heading=h.qn0pu77r2893
docs.google.com/document/d/1VE1w7ZKjRvw95kkw-LBkwqzsAAowkhyfiEwubdw3cro/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1tY17keApW6R-fmJbbXudSmX9_llC-ICNe3ejyRhHVLc/edit#
docs.google.com/document/d/1dgmBGsv10bqZx5zSrUA8VRWJWPYA_n54inFc03fnpvM/edit#heading=h.966vtvpw4otg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the most artistic (or in youth's terms, kino) case you've played? Whether from DA's competent asspulls, creative witnesses, combination of both or neither.

THE TIME IS NEARLY UPON US

IT IS NOW 10:00 PST

EVERYONE START LOOKING ON TWITCH FOR AN ACE ATTORNEY STREAM

Turnabout Warning was a pretty fun case for me. I don't want to spoil the result, but the set up was quite interesting being a mega man based case.

docs.google.com/document/d/158HVKa5Z1OhR_VW06ptzwH_z84RNaeg3aIfpfebpG9c/edit?usp=sharing

Why did you use your trip for this you meme?
omg im so triggered rn

Anyone still play this?

Yes. It's still very active

>tfw frontlip discussions in area 1

Turnabout capcom conference is a good one.

Never going to be able to answer these questions without posting more than one.

>Turnabout Big Juicy Hot Dogs
drive.google.com/open?id=1Zxnwhl5d0cP2PZn12T8jcIkfs7-p49eYgIJqv2zEhZA

The defense indicts all three witnesses, and after eight testimonies, a logic chess, and an oral argument: succeeds.

>5'O Clock Turnabout
docs.google.com/document/d/1ELKjrPb4Fye0WxET9bDX2lMOv3LQet-ANcrLUtRiNMg/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't actually play this one, just made the >case image. But the entire thing was a fucking trip, from Datz's squirrel adventure, kinky Angel, and bench bantz.

>The Adventure of the Many-Faced Man
docs.google.com/document/d/1pwWb6aBU4lLQOCOvSkAODZ5MJYTUqbzIgKcNZcBKMbA/edit?usp=sharing
wwwtwitchtv/videos/147678465
/videos/147679834
videos/147680913

This was my first investigation, and every single person involved was doing their job to their best ability, and it came out fantastic.

That's pretty good. I remembered a couple I played myself:
docs.google.com/document/d/1t2EzWZbR3jKNjBEmS2rMFTuebJTdI8UTtorzeW7O6iw/edit#heading=h.gv652gxczqpx
I feel the goodness mostly out of Sebastian sealing the deal with levels of identity-fuckery, otherwise it would just be Komaeda's usual ruse cruise.
>Miles originally signed up as prosecution, but switched with Nagito for a witness spot
>he is a witness ghost
>but actually the non-ghost prosecutor
>Nagito is a prosecutor, but actually a witness
>but ACTUALLY the ghost and murderer
>Sebastian is a ghost-buster
>not really
>YES really and exposes Komaeda
I'm kind of fond of Turnabout High Roller, too, but it mostly just has
>multiple indictments in non-retarded way
>detective bringing a fucking idiotic mess of an evidence, but defense makes complete sense of it
But ends with a Guilty. Shikata ga nai.
docs.google.com/document/d/17weLgBvrPLZ_5PfCM-SM-pSftu-IiWH7jEt_4As3lUA/edit#heading=h.avm7xd4f523y

Definitely this case: Turnabout
CAN’T WAKE UP, THE HERO
docs.google.com/document/d/1AzHbut6uXUBnmjH4YsfXUAsi7Xq1U1gs4CBn-BYHDsw/edit#heading=h.qn0pu77r2893
>detective flubbs up so many shit
>witnesses are solid proof
>detective is actually final boss
>detective gets cucked out of it
>detective was actually murderers assistant
>pretty good final boss
>amazing truthfag simon carries

The best quote by Simon as he delivers the last nail in pseudo final boss testimony: " I AM THE TRUTH! THE COURT SYSTEM IS A JOKE! AND I AM ITS PUNCHLINE!"

Turnabout Postal Office was a wonderful case to participate in. That case was a fine example of not giving up no matter the odds. Everyone have great banter with each other from the witnesses to the benches.

Despite the verdict the lead DA did great soloing the majority of the trial.

docs.google.com/document/d/1VE1w7ZKjRvw95kkw-LBkwqzsAAowkhyfiEwubdw3cro/edit#

In addition, that meme case featuring Apollo getting raped with a baseball bat had some fond memories because that was my first time on as co-def but unfortunatly I had to leave close to the end so Edgeworth took over. The lead and I synergised quite well together.

docs.google.com/document/d/1tY17keApW6R-fmJbbXudSmX9_llC-ICNe3ejyRhHVLc/edit#

Turnabout Check 'Em

The lead DA got a not guilty by rolling dubs.

docs.google.com/document/d/1dgmBGsv10bqZx5zSrUA8VRWJWPYA_n54inFc03fnpvM/edit#heading=h.966vtvpw4otg
Definitely this case, Turnabout stuntman
Happened in area 1 15 mins ago

Turnabout Hairspray holds a fond place in my heart for one of the best video game experiences I had
From the hallucinogenic hairspray, the pedophile witnesses, the tragic brotherly love story, It was just perfect

Reunion and Turnabout Day 1 Trial being broadcast on Twitch sometime between 1PM and 2:30PM EST.

Search for /pablo09042

>How dare you talk about AA things on this thread dedicated to AA things

>Anonongrill yen

noice good job

Has a murder case been done where the defendant is a KKK member, and the victim was a black person? If not, I may just make it.

Who is the autistiest
Almost certain there has
Its too edgy not to have been done before

Ah well. Back to the drawing board, then.

Molesting serial killer case

>defendant was found to have his semen on the victim's body

grosspearl

old thread here

when are the mod exams?

a week from today

>pretty much everything on the drawing board has been done
Nothing new under the sun.

Most recent instance of an artistic case was an AAI.
It flowed from point to point, characters developed, and the resolution was beyond satisfying in spite of technical issues among those playing.

Makes me want more investigations in my life.

Turnabout Killer Klansman Karnage.
The birth of Air Bud.

When do we forcibly remove Anongrill?

When you buy the server.

takes only $5 to run a server user

Anongrill, what's the upkeep cost for our server?

about 120 going with the bar tab of drinking and babysitting you little shits

about $5 per month

wait really?

yes

i told u the truth u didnt listen to me user, only 5$