/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1743

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - Piña Hazard (iM@S Collab)
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

6/9 - 6/21 - 15 Million Players Celebration (Magnafest, Daily Memerolls, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/xjmdxwXz

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=9475
game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3990233000_v_005.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cowfags is recruiting 1

Beafriends is recruiting!

>not being enlightened and masturbating to females stealing guys from other females

QUATRE!

I brought an army to deal with bullies.

Cowfags has 1 slot open for anyone who would like to join. You only have to lurk our Discord, be rank 90+, progress actively and love cows. Or erunes. Or boys, you'll fit right in. What you get is a comfy chat, anime spoilers corner, daily cow lewds from the strongest fire player in the anglosphere and a chance to ERP with Wawi.

STs are 7am-8am and 10pm-11pm JST
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064

Light main here. I'm going to be straight. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure wife jeanne is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

I like how her death in the event was a subtle statement on why refugees only bring trouble wherever they go. Just look at Japan, almost zero terrorist incidents.

Forcing crewmates that like each other to make love to each other!

H O M O S B E G O N E
O
M
O
S

B
E

G
O
N
E

Remember when Asanagi used to be good?

>kept the meme chococats pastebin
>homoshit as the OP

end yourself

>Netori is for beta males who wish they could steal other women because they can't do it irl. Being a cuck is the most alpha of tastes. We alphas will never be able to watch as our loved ones get fucked by other men because they're dependent on our dicks. The only way is for us to fanatsize about it
Bravo my fellow thinking man. I could not have said it better myself.

I don't think you understand the appeal
If anything it's based on ego and for me it's about sadism

I love funf! Thanks for coming guys

Post id

Its because you are insecure

>Good

He was always edgy, but at least he made good memes.

>tfw no rupies
>tfw nothing to sell
>tfw can't slimeblast
Why live ;-;

>refugees are the cause of the death for this milf
Wtf I hate refugees now

Okay, bro

Don't mind our lazy papa, refer to this

Guys please teach me how to become leeching scum. Every time I join a raid to leech I end up contributing even though I didn't want to.

/pol/ is that way

Refugees are the ones shitposting the OP with the guild pastebin shitposting

And the award for the most passive aggressive post of the week goes to...

press 1 skill

For the user who wanted it.

>zero terrorist incidents.

m8 they had their own people gas their metro during rush hour. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

>ERP with Wawi

user, you need to chill out

>almost

>almost zero terrorist incidents
But that's not true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

It's done by crazy japs though.
Reminder that Japan allowed Turks to settle down there during Ottoman rule.

I do but then I end up hitting more and carrying. I need to know how to become a shitty person.

Based, thanks.

Did you forget the train incident?

Pray to the Almighty Hawkleech and he shall answer your prayers

Buy a Kirari and put Anzu in your blasting party along with any Kummies or other meme white damage characters you have.

>have both christmas rosetta and halloween cog
Those bitches disgust me so much, I hope xeno corrow has a shitton of debuffs so I can justify running triple clear

>by a cult
Bloody explains everything

Sell wawi to me please. I am deeply in love him him. Every time I see his sticker on another person's board I can't help but get an erection.

>ALMOST zero terrorist incidents

Reading is fun.

>1995

zzz, bring up something from this decade

>disliking refugees are /pol/
What the fuck it's not even an extreme view, it's just a right-wing view

/pol/ isn't even an extremist board, it's just memes applied to politics

whats ERP?

>5* Funf

Mistakes were made.

A single incident in last 30 years which was done by mentally ill people. Wow.

10 days until she's mine.

> it's just a right-wing view
Is it really? I'm pretty left and even I hate them.

Refugees in general might not. Refugees who think their culture is valid in a foreign land do. See how Japan let, like, 50 refugees in and there were already rapes committed by some of them.

Please clearify this, user.
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=9475
This id the summer legfest last year. It seems like they have to part. The first part has both swimsuit character and gran series, and the second part has only grand series. Did I understand it right?

>Turn 47
Do HL Celeste raids usually take this long?

Make best earth GW for all your slimeblasting needs.

Surprise ticket Dark Jeanne. Don't listen to

It's generally right wing, but nowadays people always start shit and when you disagree they immediately tell you to fuck off to /pol/

It hurts

Being on one side of a political spectrum doesn't mean you agree with EVERYTHING that side stands for, or at least it shouldn't. That's just giving blind loyalty.

>HL Celeste
>lumi anime
no, all my magna HL raids last one turn except for tia which can take more if other people are useless and don't debuff

The first "terrorist-level van crashing into a crowd of people and then a guy gets out and begins stabbing people randomly" attack happened in Akihabara.

Sand nigs were just copying nips.

Medusa ;_;

Post grid.

>celeste

>a literal funfslinger

That guy fucking ruined it for everyone. Akiba is just a shell of its former self now.

The modern world of politics disagrees with you, user.

>he 5*'d Funf
You absolute madman

What are your thoughts on her so far

I'm half asleep right now. Sorry.

>Beato and Sieg already taken the human spot for this year summer version
>only leave two spots for other races, harvin/erune/draph

Well which one guys?

Nemoroll~

Summer Forte
Summer Ferry

It's literally the same as it was before with like 5x as many JK sex shops now and a bunch of pole barriers around every sidewalk.

I stand corrected, but what I meant to say was, I don't remember there being any terrorist incidents caused by refugees in Japan... because they don't allow any last time I checked. As a result they only have to worry about /their/ own (crazies) committing crimes.

In the event, Percival's castle was generous enough to open their gates to refugees who escaped their country due to war, but then they became overran to the point that Percival's family were forced to escape due to a lack of food (no thanks to the refugees they let in). To make matters worse, Percival's mother was killed by the same hungry refugees they let in due to raid on their carriage.

I skipped the cutscenes at the time the event came out and I just finished watching it out of boredom but I have to say that the resemblance to our world's current affairs is uncanny.

summer razia

You know who.

Japan do allow refugees

They just get thrown in jail the moment they land

Summer Cerberus (Fire)
Summer Vaseraga (Dark)

Summer Korwa (Wind)
or
Summer Medusa (Wind)

Sounds like they get a fair deal. They're supposedly leaving their country so they can find a home and food. A cell is a roof over their heads and three meals a day.

I admire Japan's xenophobia.

Which T1 primal has the best voice?

Beato already has a summer version she doesn't count.

Me too I wish I was a jap instead of disgusting chink

I get made fun of everywhere I go

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3990233000_v_005.mp3

Isn't Zahla already confirmed to be getting a Summer outfit due to her being in the Trial?

Only one is voiced by Maaya Sakamoto, user. The answer is obvious.

>blizzard potato
Shut the fuck up

Makky.

As much as I love Medusa, Macula's voice is pure sex.

Who voices makky?

I had a dream about Lanlan, and he looks good in a wedding dress.

it's not far fetched, nips have been saying it might be her considering the skills are polar opposites of her fire version

BE GONE HOMOS

cag

pic

1st skill heals for 6400 at max and then the revitalize for more cb generation is also fantastic. 2nd skill's full clear also gives "increased debuff resist" which is basically veil that doesn't go away until it's dispelled or it times out. 3rd skill doesn't change. Her 4th skill is really good in a pinch but the guts effect it gives only lasts 1 hit so it won't save you from multi-hit attacks.

All in all, I love having her around as a failsafe in case something goes terribly wrong and so I don't ever have to play sage.

Fuck em, I'm only a lackey to bills I have to pay.