/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 20th of June:
1837 – Queen Victoria succeeds to the British throne.
1840 – Samuel Morse receives the patent for the telegraph.
1862 – Barbu Catargiu, the Prime Minister of Romania, is assassinated.
1863 – American Civil War: West Virginia is admitted as the 35th U.S. state.
1877 – Alexander Graham Bell installs the world's first commercial telephone service in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
1887 – Victoria Terminus, the busiest railway station in India, opens in Bombay.
1893 – Lizzie Borden is acquitted of the murders of her father and stepmother.
1895 – The Kiel Canal, crossing the base of the Jutland peninsula and the busiest artificial waterway in the world, is officially opened.
1900 – Boxer Rebellion: The Imperial Chinese Army begins a 55-day siege of the Legation Quarter in Beijing, China.

# News
CK2 DD 19/06
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1030752
EU4 DD 13/06
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1028783

# Random Country Picker
>randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old Thread:

Three cheers for HPM!

Fuck off, Grandiyouth.

>just made a simple country mod to get the hang of it for a larger mod
>get this
did death and dishonor break modding? do i have to buy it to do anything to my game?

>playing hoi4
Why? Isn't it a pkle of shit with broken AI?

the result of that error message

What country are you trying to add?

>2 unique IPs
At least call your discord buddies to help you samefag this shitposter thread

>germany doesnt exist
This is the single greatest mod I've ever seen.

I'd play this.

>this thread is the shitposter thread
>not the duplicate thread
First day on Veeky Forums, lad?

Byzantium.

how's it any worse than the ai in DH or the OG hoi games? it seems to work as intended, something for the player to eventually stomp.
im making an independent alaska for as a stepping stone for a crimson skies scenario

dont post in early threads. not even while saging.

Hey, lads! I'm making a new mod for Victoria 2 which revolves around an alt history scenario where there was a civil war in South Africa in 1994, following the Bophuthatswana crisis, in a timeline where the AWB never attended said crisis and so never dissuaded Constand Viljoen from the notion of civil war to achieve an independent Boer state in South Africa. The mod will start with the breakdown of talks between the ANC and the government over transition to majority rule.

The states you'll be able to play as include:

Volkstaat: Consists of few white villages in Oranje and Gauteng, they're weak at the start but can grow to phenomenal strength.

AWB: This is an extremely difficult run, but in my opinion the most rewarding. You start off with one province, Ventersdorp, where Eugène Terre'Blanche was born and a strong base for the AWB. Of course, the majority of your population is black and will resent your governance, but you can fix this.

The government: Basically just an irrelevence in the Cape, this is who you start as. It is possible to prevent civil war, but only by concessions to the Afrikaners, which brings international sanctions.

uMkhonto we Sizwe: One for the redditors. Play as Mandela's terrorists.

What you can do as the different states is where the fun comes in:

The Volkstaat's aim is simply to hold Transvaal and Oranje, If you manage to seize land outside of this you can set up Bantustans for the natives and move them there.

The AWB can put blacks in "temporary camps" which is a euphemism for concentration camps. If you do this and win then foreign powers may invade you.

The government can either reform or not, Apartheid is crumbling at this point though so it's a huge upheaval to enforce it.

As the MK you basically just act like niggers, you can go town to town killing whites, looting for small arms, seizing white farms, eating what you need and burning the rest.

The reason I chose V2 for this is because it's the only game with demographics.

*awkwardly shuffles feet*

based

>crimson skies
Forgive my ignorance, but what?

Proper Thread

Fuck off back.

sounds fucking gay lol nerd

You're all posting in the wrong thread, here's a link to the R&I approved one.

i forget if it was a video game first or a board game from the 90s, but the setting is a broken up USA with air pirates and zepplins

basically im trying to turn the US into this:

Scheissaushangland

Fuck off, Robbie, you filthy fucking nigger. South Africa was a first world country befote you apes took it, now it's the same as every other country. Do yourself and everyone you know a favour and kill yourself.

Why do these people never balkanize Mexico?

>nation of hollywood
Is their primary culture Ashkenazi with Mexican accepted?