Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread might have random spam, talk to us by joining a guild here: discord.gg/greCqvQ

OR
Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
Guides: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iE2tbCfvn4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mongol magic

Stupid sexy fish!

SAME FUCK MY LIFE

It's sort of 16 bit. Sort of like the 68k is sort of 24/32 bit. And sort of like rambus was ever a good idea.

Cyberpunk with more neon cables. Having a blast with it on PS4, it's hard as fuck once you leave rookie difficulty.

What? I like making discussions. I'm not denying Ruination is a cool level, but what makes it "the objective best"?

How do you play Touhou game? Do you guys play it mindlessly like riding a bicycle? Or do you focus real hard on your hitbox?

Honestly I think if the hardware a game is intended to run on is 20 years or older, it should be allowed here. That won't happen though.

>Not giving Karna the vigor ball.
You should be surprise how quickly she can level up.

Hlaalu has the best house master.

Are those space typhoons? And space MiG 1.44's?

SOME ONE POST WHITE KORA ALREADY I WANT TO FUCK HER SO BAD

Can I play 4 without playing the previous ones?

just download a romset

You don't actually fug her, she stays pure for abel.

The loot icon can be turned off. The numeric health mod just looks ugly now that t's super stretched out

Noooooo. That says UGEEEEEEEEEE not UBEEEEEEEE

3 of them user.

Do you usually align with the Academy or fuck it up? I am not a big fan of the prospect of four-eyed virtual freaks returning so I usually go for blowing it up.

Modified vehicles make them really fun to play.

What I do?

WOOFWOOF WOOFWOOF WOOFWOOF

You know, I really hope that they rebalanced the system. One of the worst things in CS was having to shaft my favourite digimon Dukemon for the usual Ulforce/Lillith spam festival

Ori sequel
Serious Sam twinstick shooter

>kids nowaydas will remember "cuck sjw muslim sweden rape" as their childhood memes
Dark times.

What do you guys thinks about a Necro build that uses a channel spell/cast while channelling/zombies/skeletons/animate weapon?

>the 2D Mario and Zelda games were then considered the spinoffs.
Is that true?

The Gameshark doesn't have any RAM expansion capability.

While MMPR was relevant in the states, Zyuranger had long been phased out.

Super Famicom original, PS1 is a decent substitute. I don't really like all the additions of the GBA/PSP version.

DS should be reserved exclusively for those who already beat the game before because it's hard as balls.

It's your punishment for not using NATO counters

4/5ths gay, yeah.

go back to ifunny retard

What if I want tits?

RIP Tekken, tobal, etc.

Why does my Dreamcast keep asking for date and time despite it never getting unplugged?

how?

Pretty psyched for DS2 in monthly.

Should I play DS1 first though? Is the PC port solid?

Weapons then armor. That means alien fragments for scopes then lasers. How quickly you advance the story is 100% up to you.

Hola, amigo. Tu eres un "spic".

Dozens of "what went wrong" threads on here all the time
Weird the snes one gets deleted

Go into any store that carries them, you won't find a single one on the shelves. It is literally selling out.

is the site still working?

>Norse propaganda
>Norse
>NORSE

How often have you seen either Nords or Forsworn mention, let alone worship Thor & Odin?
What group do you think Kratos is taking on in the next God of War game?

whelp in the trash you go

too many lives

>buy meme glasses from gem store
>game crashes

This is a copout every DaS3 fanboy uses. Why.

Why can't you believe anyone else finds DaS3 shiity for legitimate reasons

Reminder that squirrels have a rat-like tail under all that fur.

youtube.com/watch?v=iE2tbCfvn4k

/thread

So the new updated fucked up everything but surely between all these bad bugs, there's a good one right?
Come on Veeky Forums, tell me.

they're selling about 300,000 of them a week, this will increase around the Holiday season, they'll have 10 million by the end of 2017 at the very least

probably around 15 million by mid 2018 (stay mad)

t. Triggered Nintendo fan

I've noticed

>playing shmups using analog input
Are you mentally retarded?

>people falling for this bait

mediocre oc coming thru, someone should make a better version of this

"take your time" is a bit of an understatement when you can hit 50 in 3-5 hours lol

How could you even fuck this up? How are they doing it? Do they hire aliens?

>pirate it
>play it
>decide that it's worth buying
>buy it

fine with me

He was also right

Just transfer, make backups

i see

No and that guy was retarded

I don't understand why did people think he died anyway.

>you see Ivan...

Do finishers have to use the same element to chain? Or just to take advantage of imperil?

I can't decide at this point. I have all the games I need on my PS4. Maybe I'll get Cave Story + on PC finally.

Thomas more wanted to see Neithardt and Sara fucking, comparing them to an old married couple.

FOREHEAD

EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL

So speaking of not coming here often, I just learned that Nintendo purged emuparadise of all of their roms. What to do...

dismantle

you gotta know someone to get in, i sent you an invite check your mail box

stock melee again

maybe

Sakaguchi himself was streaming it not too long ago on niconico. He did a whole playthrough, he seemed to really love the game.

HELLHOUND IS A NERD

Swampert a best.

With huge breasts to go with Twintelle's ass.

Tomo = buddy
Ryuka = not buddy
easy choice

It's a good choice to remake.

>Playing games you don't want to

> go feed quakedads easy newbie kills
yeah no

I think he's E Gadd as a ghost.

>Go to play some gook slicing game
>No steam cloud saves
Koei always finds new ways to impress while I run the game locked to 1080p for no reason

>opening up half the windows in gw2 crashes the game
>people are stuck in pvp tournament maps, forcing the feature to be disabled already
Anet at it again

wouldnt say?

what the fuck

Really?

no one liked beyblade

Except Agate.

he would have cleansed you, fag

>putting a tail on a hat

Does anybun else miss when the gemstore wouldn't be updated every week? Between bringing back shit for a week and releasing ugly shit the next week, is there any hope that 400 gems will sink below 100g?

the new outfit and the bows are pretty sweet tho. Same with the wristbands and the mantle.

Yay Rhonda

The only Fallout I actually bought and didn't pirate is New Vegas.

How does that make you feel, Todderino?

Beautiful views from around the Crown, lovely atmospheric sunset for my ANT.

I fucking hate sony and xbox. modern gaming is cancer. i wish atari and sega could come back and make hardware again. consoles shouldnt be computers.

needs a filename