/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Gravitied
>App 1.14, Regulation 1.35 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3044845282383816896

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Remember to fear the flame guys!

How retarded is he? How did he think that would be a good idea?

*points down*

Those Cathedral Knights on the rafters are so whacky.

Half the time I'll lure the greatsword guy outside and he'll just take a running jump straight off the ledge out of the doorway.

poise

Fuck off Lucifer

[staggers]

Le Boise guies! XD EBin MemE! Don't Forget to subscribe to InFerbo Plus XD

CUTE

*runs off to summon the same phantom again*

Why does the DaS playerbase sometimes comes off as retarded 40 year olds and conservative inbred trailer trash

Is there any way to change your name? I want to have a name that better describes how this character turned out, but I don't feel like literally rolling up the same thing again just for the sake of a name change. Also I guess somehow cheating in a different soul weapon and removing the corresponding other option. Really want that firelink sword and I am never going to use this miracle, honestly. Mistakes were made.

But will that get me WATCHDOGED?

(you) seem upset

*Black crystals out*

I'm not invading for the rewards, I'm invading to inconvenience people. Denying them their gank will frustrate them more, in my experience.

Get off it dude

No PvP watchdog in DS3. You can CE in items and change your name all you like, but if you use illegal characters in the name or CE in important items or do that shit online you'll get your ass invalid data flagged

I've used CE to change my name many times and I've never been banned

Nah wanted a (you) and you gave, thanks. Also a reason to use that picture of a chicken I have on my Phone.

post cute gwynd pics :3

That's good to hear. This build kind of went from a dudette in armor to a cosplay build after antics.
;:^}

Gonna be honest, aside from the lothric sword inconsistency. This would been a way better outcome for him then getting eaten alive. No one deserves to be eaten as their death.

*blocks phantom on PSN/Steam*
Psst... nothing personal... kid...

>someone actually saved my meme
Feels good, man.

This honestly makes you a bigger shitter than they are.

works as intended
faggot

Wew. Seems like a pretty glaring oversight, but not like there's anything to see there anyways besides the mess of veins.

I found it on google m8

I'm pretty sure that's intentional since you're supposed to look whithered. Just get the dark ring and you're golden.

Intentional for you to be able to see a female character's exposed flat chest? But I suppose it would have been too much work for them to make female versions of the chest piece that alter alongside the base model every time you swap Untrue Dark.

is it worth investing in dex for the golden ritual spear?
and how much dex? 80?

>invading dreg heap
>multiple instant disconnects in a row
>considering were I used the orb I'd always spawn in with the host by the boss bonfire
>at a long enough distance away for them to just jump in the boss room

They could even have some fun with me and walk to the end of that ledge and be hidden by the fog wall but they rather risk a ban.

Un-infusable weapons only really benefit from up to 40 in either stat. Going beyond 40 is only worth it if you can infuse Heavy/Sharp.

L E D O

No, you want 60 Faith with base STR/DEX and enough INT to cast all the spells you want up to 25 for the most spells at a reasonably leve.

>taking measures against the system that allows shitters to infinitely gank you with scaled down phantoms makes you a shitter

Considering the person this opinion is coming from I'm not especially perturbed.

>doing shit outside of the games mechanics to give yourself an unfair advantage

>forcing a 1v1 with -30 percent health after having killed the phantom already
>unfair advantage

>responding to luci

Damn it you're right.

Make all the excuses you want, but you are only lying to yourself.

>CE stands for collector's edition and not cheat engine
>it's not something you can just get as a standalone
Well fuck it. I'm going to have to go through all this bullshit again for a cosplay sword. Before I start NG+ is there some sort of checklist of "shit you should get out of the way on your first run"? I've cleared the DLCs and pretty sure I've cleared all the bosses.

Does the dragonform colour change with the skin colour?
I want to make a Seath cosplay

If you are on PC and talkng about the Twin Princes's Greatsword I can just drop you it.

>havels gear
>morne's gear
>hawk ring
>buying as much twinkling and demon titanite as possible

>is there some sort of checklist of "shit you should get out of the way on your first run

google, you fucking nigger. it's the first result, you R E TA R D

What the fuck are you on about?
No fun allowed

>the Partizan has thrust R1s and sweep R2s, versatile moveset but no sweet-spotting with the tip
>regular Halberd and RHH only have a serviceable sweep attack when one-handed, other halberds only have the swings that can sweet-spot but no thrusting
Gods damnit, is it too much to ask for a halberd that you can thrust with, but which you aren't forced to do the 360 spin with the R2 when two-handed? I just want to be able to poke and sweet-spot with a weapon while two-handed.

Kill Yuria for her shit.
Kill Yorshka for her chime.
Buy up all the Exploding Bolts and Millwood Greatarrows that you can.
Buy Chunks, Twinklies and Scales.
Complete all the trades with Pickle Pee possible. This includes your Coiled Sword Fragment.
Buy the Firelink Set from the Handmaid.

Not that guy but a crawling dude with an unfiltrable attack(that you also fight like 15 of together each time) shouldn't do as much damage as a tall, fat headless guy with a big-ass sword. Or more damage than the level gimmick which is a flying machinegun. Even if powered up the small thieves from the start of the game shouldn't do 1/3 of your health with a small swing of their minuscule weapon.

Crucifix of the mad king has unparriable great club r2s. Aka, the best r2.

Nah, bonfire sword. Picked the miracle instead and realized I would pretty much never use it because I did a swan-dive into pyromancy shortly afterwards. Which is weird because I fucking love greatsowrds and was falling out of love with miracles at around that point.
Thanks. Plain and serviceable list.
Well I figured some random reddit checklist might not prioritize actual must-haves vs every possible thing that /dsg/ seems pretty good at doing, M O R O N .

Is there any way to get mugenmonkey to leave a slot empty in the armor optimizer? I'd like to use the dragon head, but it just leaves "black witch hat" there everytime.

You did the right thing. Miracles can't be dropped, weapons can. By the way, the firelink gs is fucking terrible in terms of cosplay. It's a bastard sword with the dreksword 2hr2 as it's WA. It doesn't even have thrusts, which is the one thing it is supposed to be good at. Also, CE being called collector's edition is a running gag. It's always cheat engine

>get summoned for midir
>host is dead by the time I finish dropping down

>Drakesword 2HR2 as a WA
Meanwhile this ringed knight SS seems to have stolen the WA it should have instead and I'm not sure how to feel about that aside from a whole lot of "Why?". It's mainly just something to hit people with in between peppering them with fireballs, honestly. "Cosplay" might also not have been the best phrase. More like an aesthetic of "Hyper Aggressive Fire Keeper".

>get summoned for midir
>go all the way to the fog wall
>host hasnt even beaten midir on the bridge yet

I thought you mean SoC cosplay. Will you be using dark pyros&blindfold mask?
>I'm not sure how to feel about that aside from a whole lot of "Why?"
sums up a lot of ds3

I'd honestly just moveswap the WA with CE for the firelink gs with the ringed knight ss. 100% acurate cosplay.

So do you want me to drop you the firelink sword? Cause I can if you want to. Summon me at High wall of Lotheric Password DSG.

Yeah actually. I have two real setups, one for dicking around and one for dicking others. The former uses warmth and the white-hair talisman for some TLC, the latter uses the dark pyros (minus serpent because Wolnir's sword was pretty cool), and GCFO for some anti-turtle fire. I'm not too keen on the blindfold mask because I can't get the sliders looking right.
Yeah sure. I can be there soon as I load in.

>inferno plus
THANKS FOR MAKING ME MAD DUDE

>two weeks later
>STILL have the "invalid data" message

seriously fuck off already, all I have is a SL1 at Nameless King

Dark orb does more stamina damage I think. What sliders are you talking about?

>wants a checklist
>gets told to google one since there's a zillion of them
>wahhh, le reddit, i want someone on dsg to type one out for me, wahhh

reddit and Veeky Forums are interchangeable at this point, you D O U B L E nigger

I'm glad you got your answer though, because now you'll fuck off. Or you'll continue to give (you)s because you're a baby who wanted to be spoonfed.

Iron Maiden was you right?

To sum it up: all of my characters look like either trannies or like they're midway through taking a shit.
yeah

Wouldn't that be an extra incentive to use the mask though? Also, check the sliders spreadsheet. I particularly really like the 11th one, saved my ass a few times

Am i the only one who absolutely loves Gael's music in phase 2?
It just throws away the whole "muh sad" edgy vibes and goes for full heroic.
wich makes sense since you're fighting the jesus of dark souls

Look everybody, it's my favorite weapon from DeS.
The gun.

THE FUCK'S THAT

Alright I'll give it a try. Got one more rebirth to use anyways.
No it's fucking great. Like it's literally you and him (and maybe a phantom) at the end of the world.

A GUN

change the appearance, save the result to favourites, confirm rebirth and when you're in the "offer tongues/reallocate/etc" menu, alt+f4

What the fuck is a lancer doin in that game?

WHY DOES A MEDIEVAL FANTASY GAME HAVE WHAT LOOKS LIKE A SCIFI GUN

IT'S JUST A REALLY STRONG REPEATING CROSSBOW

NO IT'S NOT THATS A FUCKING GUN

Time is VERY convoluted

why is freedumb dog meme market in decline

VERY convoluted time flowing at incredible hihg speed

>meme stealers still using my memes

Really don't understand what's so difficult about inventing your own memes.

people are content with copying stuff instead of creating. kinda sad, really
it's not a meme if people don't share it

We must seize the memes of production!

>the current state of /dsg/

Did a recent patch for DS3 fuck up optimization? I don't remember getting such low fps at times.

What could have the ashen one done to make Friede go to his side.....

There's also a torch in here.
Technically speaking, there's a torch in every Souls game.

get the fuck out of the painting
I just realized freide is a reference to Priscilla, guardian of the painting and optional boss that keeps telling the player to fuck off

nothing abnormal for me here aside from my laptop reaching 95+c temps

How does use the LKGS? It's better sharp but holy shit that stat requirement is something else... Is it worth it to go 66/16 heavy?

You can use it Sharp with just enough Strength to twohand it with Gold Pine Resin/Bundles or 26/60 STR/FAI with Lightning Blade or Blessed infused, there's no really wrong choice.

So there are UGS choices for a STR build?

I actually feel honored when I see a meme I created get regularly circulated on Veeky Forums.

Yes, most of the class is now really it's just LKGS and Astora's GS have better physical scaling with Sharp and Dexterity.

>gargoyle dies from fall damage

>just

>kick a winged enemy off a ledge
>it falls like a sack of potatoes and dies