Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/-tHgx3iLcYA

>Pretending to be dead after he just got fucking TOLD

Lol, fucking niggers.

everyone living in sanfrancisco

both.

fat yid for driving an expensive car in what looks like downtown SF full of traffic and potential vandalism. Literally asking for it.

nog for feeding his primal instincts and vandalizing things. Should've just scoffed or ignored the fronting yid.

>wearing red pants that match your red car

He deserved it.

play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>San Francisco
>white guy talks to nigger
>Nigger uses "Feign Death" attack
How did this not get put on national news about how bad white people are and how innocent the culturally challenged are? Does this mean we are over the white-bashing fad, now? Are we back on guns, again, now that the government shot up a bunch of people in Vegas?

>All those people defending the nigger
Lmao what the fuck?

SFO is a liberal cesspool.

>getting heem'd by a rich overweight 50 year old Jewish guy

Str8 thuggin my gangsta

The Lambo driver was (((white))). When you're (((white))) you have to rape boatloads of little girls to even stand a chance of getting taken down in the media.

Who do you think, faggot?

WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR

>SFO
The airport? Nah, its actually pretty alright there.

lol
america is such a shitshow

quit being a smartass

Niggers gonna nig

this

socal is a cesspit

Dont know who to hate more the vandal google or the facebook defending it

What's with the influx of /pol/tards?

Who? only the guy on the black suit trying to stop the lambo owner from being American History X on the dumbfuck nigger, you can even hear clapping at the end when the lambo guy drives off.

this.
the same thing is happening on Veeky Forums

What made the driver came out of his car?

if some nigger shit did that to my aventador sv i would have knocked him the fuck out
the fat ass did a good job though

it might have to do with the politically charged subjects but i dont know

this is like making a thread about motorized transport on /pol/ and then posting WHO INVITED THESE Veeky ForumsTISTS MAN I JUST WANTED TO BE A NAZI WITHOUT HEARING ABOUT THE HP/L FIGURES OF YOUR COROLLA

That's a very squishy windscreen.

>criticising a vandal is suddenly /pol/ territory just because he's a black man

Is that Alphonse?

Driver showed more restraint than I would have.

>car related video on car related imageboard showing a guy being a literal "nigger" jumping on cars
>"UHHNHHN.... /POL/?!?!?!"
What's with the influx of tumblretards?

Yes that pedo nigger

imagine being a fucking cunt who wants to break nice things just because someone else owns them

the nig nog
white guy looks goofy as hell with his pants and balding head; but he was just defending his property

i bet if someone damaged your 500k car you wouldn't be calm.
and what's with the oppressed race of america jumping on cars? is this a new game?

>San francisco
that's the problem.

Both of them

The man was wrong for not treating the nigger properly, i.e. see picture attached.