Why do eurofags hate drag racing so much?

Why do eurofags hate drag racing so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1hBfBH0CWo
youtube.com/watch?v=qBgdW_KQz-g
youtube.com/watch?v=AQhyf1XpAZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Victor_2
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrm-pcgyBgY
youtube.com/watch?v=rOBvn513ea0
youtube.com/watch?v=yV37c8AS5RY&feature=youtu.be&t=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't have space for dragstrips

but they have space for race tracks

at that point you straight up race on the track, why bother with a straight line if you can have an actual race?

We can't deal with that much freedom. What happens if something happens? People need to be protected from themselves.

Gas prices

drag races are the best way to measure pure speed, and launching a car properly is a challenge of its own

It doesn't require skill just money

Because up until a certain point, it's a contest to determine who has the deepest pockets, especially with the automatic transmissions and launch control. Eurofags have been doing that for centuries and don't need another way to play "be richer than the other guy".

>Stand still
>Accelerate
wew lad

We don't hate it, it's just not commonly done like actual racing.

Historically the regulatory situation (taxing by displacement etc) and cost situation (vehicle and fuel prices) favored racing disciplines that benefitted more from lower weight and better handling than from more power, like hill climbs, what's with rebuilding from a war and all that.

Also drag racing didn't even catch on later on because it's fucking simple and boring, all you do is hold down the gas pedal.

Launching a car properly is the first part of a pure race.
The rest of drag racing is just measuring wallets.

>all these idiots who don't know anything about drag racing or Europe
Brit/o/ is the only regional Veeky Forums group worldwide to offer frequent drag race weekends and a drag racing trophy...

>all you do is hold down the gas pedal
Not even a fucking yank and I know this is bull shit

Far enough, you also have to make sure not to turn the steering wheel. And maybe, just maaaaaybe, if you have a powerful car without traction control you have to modulate the throttle a little in the first few seconds.

You have no idea how hard cutting a competitive rt is or how hard it can be to deal with a car that hooks off the line with over 700hp

You realize that the fastest drag cars get down the track in less than a few seconds right?

Cuz wurofags are poor.

Neither do you, idiot, you have a truck with 30hp that you can't fix. And a chin that screams poor genetics.

Yet my truck has been driven regularly for the past month.

And I know I can't, which is why I'm saying that some asshurt yurop can't imagine how hard it is. Going fast in any discipline of racing is difficult.

You're ugly and your parents turn pictures of you face down when they have pleasant company

Meh, I'm a 7/10

The day the smoking begins your 4 month long painful death is the day Veeky Forums becomes better

That's why I vape :^)

Drag racing is for rich brainlets

(fuck you)

7/10 is very optimistic
And rating yourself like this is just pathetic.

BTFO

>2004 FZ6

Even among your fellow FZ virgins, you are a bikelet.

the words "chin" and "poor genetics" in the same sentence remind me of that forum elliot roger went to, before it closed down

half the threads on it were nerds saying their chin was insufficiently large and belied their poor genetics, and that they were therefore involuntarily celibate. the other half were split between their shoulders not being wide enough, wrists not being thick enough, names not being phonetically similar to brad pitt, and nothing being their fault, as well as guys similar to them who got laid being obvious "cucks" who were getting cheated by thick wristed, broad shouldered men named brad pitt with chins that could be used for sex.

it's an 05.
>weeb stickers
opinion lowered. That being said I think the end of next season I will trade up to an FZ1. I really like the puig screen I have though, haven't ridden an update fz6 but I don't like the screen design

>t. Thin wrist nochin

It might not be that hard to launch your 100hp shitbox, but actual drag cars are almost impossible to launch perfectly

Who knows?
Australians have a pretty epic drag racing scene so euros really have no excuse.
Rotors.
>youtube.com/watch?v=a1hBfBH0CWo
8 second backyard built car
>youtube.com/watch?v=qBgdW_KQz-g
6 second Torana
>youtube.com/watch?v=AQhyf1XpAZk
there are thousands of examples, if you want them you will find them.

Because we European care more about the driver skills than just the speed of the car.

Do euros actually believe this?
do you even understand how hard it is to control a drag car?
because i don't think you do.
I claim to be good at a lot of things but i sure as shit know that i could not handle even an 8 second car without many hours of practice and tutoring.

drag racing is for men with giant testicles, the maddest of the mad.

Euros can not even understand the fact that nascar also takes skill to win a races so why would they understand how much skill it takes to drive a drag car?

i bet 90% of them think they could drive a top fuel funny car.

i dont hate it. i just dont watch it because it is boring. track racing can be more exciting because the race is not over in 7-9 seconds.

I'm sure I can't handle an 8 second drag car right now, but I'm also sure that learning it would be piss easy in comparison to proper racing disciplines that require throttle control AND brake control AND steering control.

>speed of car inversely related to driver's time to react
>driver skill must go up as time to react decreases
>ergo, speed of car is directly related to driver skill.

Meaning the car with the greater speed is driven by a more skilled driver. Q.E.D.

My uncle was into dragracing a few years ago. Had a camaro, it even was street legal here in the netherlands. Pic related

Driving in Rotterdam

Americans have big long strait roads that go across an entire continent. so they make cars that compliment the big long strait roads. Dispite the best efforts by the romans in europe all our roads are bent.

Because it's a peasant "sport" for plebs who lack the skill to drive on a track or rally course.

Ever put a car down from a wheelstand without breaking all the front suspension, not putting it into a wall or the other guy? What about that seems piss easy compared to something that every driver ever does? And racing disciplines? You mean a racing line? Protip, cars are fastest when they're going straight. Go straight as smoothly as possible. Now you know every racing line of every track ever. Reductionist thought is kewl.

oh shit, is that BRUM?

Why does OP make terrible threads?

Come back when you have a faster street car on pump gas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Victor_2

You're trying too hard to look 40

>just money

Nigga what? Even here in my 3rdworld cunt we do it.

Probably the lack of skill.

Or they're just pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrm-pcgyBgY

I'm pretty sure the engine in the bus produces more than 100hp.

That would probably be almost as fast as Red Victor 3 if it didn't have 300kg of pointless ballast in the driving seat.

Stop fat shaming.

I quite like drag racing, but I'm an engine fag so I enjoy it for the engineering more than anything, and the burn outs.
Also, I don't follow sport in any form. Most guys who like f1 or wrx, btcc etc. Reel off names and points, wins. I cannot make myself interested in that shit.

Chuckled

why do amerifats hate any racing that takes skill?

same answer

Lardarse detected.

because for the same amount of money you can have more fun on the track by building a drift car, rx car or track car. we are more considerate of our resources.

Because they are fags who all have 1 liter diesel shitboxes built in Spain or Romania.

>it's very hard >gnagna..cry.gnagna..noise.gnagna.cry cry...noise gnangagna
Ok nice life amerifat

but user its hard to do a burnout stop put on transbrake hold gas let off transbrake and go straight

What's difficult is the most common form, called bracket racing. You punch in a time and try to get as close as possible without going faster than the time. Winner is whoever got closest to their time. It's not like a road course where you can make up time next lap, you have one opportunity to bail every part of the pass. Still prefer circuit racing but there's more to drag racing than pressing the go pedal. As for single-digit cars, most of the time they're utterly ridiculous in regards to launching, doing it wrong can send you wheelieing out of control, spinning your tires all the way down the track, torque-twisting into a wall, etc.
Why make such a harshly worded post?

>go straight
I know it's fucking hard, GG amerifat how can you be so good, so fucking unbelievable

see the thing about drag racing these days is that the cars have all kinds of things to help them go straight

most of the work done in drag racing is done by the mechanics

bracket racing isnt really hard either since you can take your grandmas Buick dial in your 18 second pass and win an event

Drag racing is for showing off.

>drag racing is for men with giant testicles, the maddest of the mad.

Yeah euros are fags, Amerifat who go straight are the real men !

youtube.com/watch?v=rOBvn513ea0

Delet

>these fags thinking drag racing it's easy

Bet you all drive cuckmobiles as well.

thats drag racers since all they can do is drive straight past their house and see my car sitting outside

i got a 987 cayman s, but i got turns on my roads, so i can't buy a amerifat autotragic shitbox which go straight

Why is your car sitting outside instead of being driven? Is it because you're a shitty mechanic?

They literally do. Driving their 0.7L opel cuckboxes thinking they're hot shit lmao

yeah my car just happened to break down at someone elses house

guess its fine since they cant turn into the driveway lol

You're not making much sense pal. Rambling a bit. Might be you forgot your medication again...

not my fault youre esl at best and cant understand basic posts

>drag racing fans

so hard that you can do this on an open road
>youtube.com/watch?v=yV37c8AS5RY&feature=youtu.be&t=56

>esl
Fuck YOU I'm a red blooded American and I'll kill anybody who insults me or my country

>I'll kill anybody who insults me or my country

stfu amerifat cunt, you and all your full nigger country

we don't hate it, there's just nothing interesting about it

>red blooded American
>red blooded
>red

you cock breathed commie motherfucker I bleed red white and blue and Im more American than you

>blooded American
Are you native amerifat ?

I'll blow you're fucking heads off faggots. Never disrespect my country again fuckheads

>more American than you
Are you a indian ? Or or are you a descendant of whores, slaves and European delinquents ?

Nice toy retard, your shitty country can't even kill somme chinies in the wood wtf !

>trying to troll from PC side
>uses name for native americans coined by the euro delinquents

how are people from India American

>2 shots

gah even my pos shotgun holds 6

Eat some hot lead bitch!

You'll get both of em you european bitch tit

there's plenty of drag racing here in europeland, it's just not as interesting or popular as normal racing

An another amerifat speciality ?
Sound like other amerifat food... Shit.

>Colorado plates

D-do you go to the track?

No, diet. It's something you should take up.

Probably why they weigh twice the average healthy weight.

Fuck you I'll blow your fucking brains out pathetic weasel

If you could lift your own weight I'd be scared, you only have a gun as a penis replacement having not been able to find your real one in rolls of fat for the last decade.

Pathetic weasel. You'd best pray to muhammed cause you'll be sucking his dick soon in hell. I'm coming for you BITCH