pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxfYdZWsBaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azura is shit

>his cumulative score isn't higher than 100,000

Katarina is cute

Let's take a moment to honor our fallen hero, Fernand.

Nth for Ro-kevin

Doot's sluice.

Why are the F!Mages in Echoes such sexuals?

I want to hold Severa close & tight and let her know everything's going to be okay.

They're the opposite of wizards.
Instead of virginity giving them powers the absence of virginity does.

Azura a best

Fucking slut having her mother cuck his dad twice, I'm gonna put my testicles inside her anus

Anything.

For

You...

She should've been aborted.

Camilla has terrible stats but at least she's got a nice bod

>fan art

not on conquest

I only have 4k feathers. should I
>4* Anna
>4* florina to give -hp+res Linde Darting
>4* shanna to give +spd-res nino desp

pls resbond

Comfy Conrad Thread™

Shanna

He did nothing wrong.

We're nearing the release of this Goddess and I've only 6k feathers, I don't think I'll make it lads, my inheritance fodder also fucking sucks

Which focus is better for red skill fodder, Tempest or New Mystery?

best armored team ?
Hector Zephiel Effie + ?

I got people to level

New mystery's si fodders is fucking great

Shenna

A second Hector. Or a dancer

What's good to pass on besides Athena's Wo Dao?

>Navarre
>goddess
(lol

FE1/3/11/12 - Lord and Peg Knight
FE2/15 - Lord and Lord
FE4 - Lord and Mage
FE5 - Lord and Trobadour
FE6 - Lord and Mage
FE7 - Lord and Dancer, Lord and Lord
FE8 - Lord and Peg Knight, Lord and Paladin
FE9 - Lord and Mage
FE10 - Lord and Thief
FE13 - Lord and Peg Knight, MU and Lord
FE14 - MU and Dancer(Songstress)

Refute this

>tfw used 60k feathers to get my +atk Reinhardt to 40+3
Was it the right thing to do?

dumb miccyfag

FE14 male MU is noncanon

swift sparrow 2 is one of the best a skill
fl+ is great, esp. great on cords or honkers
panic ploy is alight

Eirika/Seth is fucking boring but the rest is fine.

Indeed. I feel like those who claim Magic is shit in Conquest dropped magic as soon as Nos Tanking was bad and didn't saw a straightforward Tharja or Miriel unit. Give any magic unit not the witch class, but rather Dark Falcon and watch them explode.

Rather than Nosferatu being the go-to tome, it now is Lightning which is far more nuanced, but plays a lot better to Sorcerer's weaknesses and strengths.

Needless to add how due to Magic being a 1-2 range weapon that rarely ever gains from pair-up mages gain a lot from Attack Stance. Lightning + the attack stance hit can easily kill before even needing to double.

>Tfw the user who said that people would be praising Micaiah after Fates released would right
Feels bad

Not FE8 Lord and Troubadour

Where did he say the MU was male??

>only way to get a good magic user is dlc
Wow

Stop replying to yourself shill

>swift sparrow 2 is one of the best a skill
Not really, most every unit that might want it is usually better served with L&D anyways, or their stats are skewed enough in one direction or the other that Death Blow/Darting Blow are more optimal. And then you have to take Fury into account as well.

Swift Sparrow is in this weird middle ground where there isn't quite a unit that wants it over their other options yet. Maybe one will come soon enough, but for most their other A choices result in a better offensive unit. It certainly has potential.

Have fun missing and dying to any ninja ever

This is canon

>Have fun missing
Attack Stance increases hit. Heartseeker increases hit. Lightning gives you two hits add to that attack stance and you can very safely attack up close with Lightning and not recieve damage.

>dying to any ninja ever
Calamity Gate.

You're such a damn casual, holy shit.

>conquest has bad gameplay meme
sure is /v/ in here

Reminder.

Ninjas have notoriously high res and you can't wield both calamity gate and thunder at the same timetable

>Calamity gate
>Conquest
Hello DLC/grindfag

Fuck off Nyna

I can give them credit for having the best maps in the series, but they made a lot of the mechanics so much worse while only fixing a few. And that's not even mentioning the abortion of a story it has

/v/eddit loves Conquest though. They're here shilling it.

>calamity gate
Don't call others casual please. And how exactly are you using that in conjunction with thunder?

It's not bad but it's certainly far from the best. My favorite example is that Fates continues what Awakening started with all the bloated Skills. The game has just turned into how many skills you can equip and activate. Genealogy and Tellius were never this Skill-centric, there was still a greater emphasis on strategic decision making.

And since Heroes is even MORE skill-centered than the other two games, it makes me think FE Switch will just continue the trend. They really need to calm the fuck down with skills.

Mystery Shopkeep, Anna
Colorless, Staff, Infantry

Helpful Guide, Anna
Blue, Lance, Flier

Secret Seller, Anna
Red, Sword, Infantry

Secretive Merchant, Anna
Colorless, Bow, Infantry

>still shilling your proxy memepoll

The fact that games like SD and 6 are that low is telling enough

What's with the "not an argument" shitpost lately? Where the fuck do these retards come from, /pol/?

/v/ hates conquest and loves echoes

Reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxfYdZWsBaY
>Etika doesn't recognize the music or the suit symbol
>Suddenly pretends to be excited when the logo is shown

All the people who shit on Echoes here also post on /v/ though.

The retards are our own.
Veeky Forums is one of the worst boards on Veeky Forums, and it will never be cleaned up. No use in blaming it on someone else.

I feel like Tellius had way too big a problem with 1-2 range and cavs being so good. Although Fates still has that problem to an extent with Xander. That shit really needs to be fixed.

Fury or Triangle Adept for Selena?

>/v/edditors are nostalgiafags who started with PoR
>Serenesfags are epik Ghast memers just play Gaiden bro xD who loves Echoes
>Redditors love RD for some fucking reason
>FE8, FE6 and FE5 are the holy trinity of /feg/ approved games.

fuck off back to r.eddit with your e-celeb shit, this is an 18+ website

Cooked up and served to a good unit for reposition

Proof?

Can you take this shit to /v/ or, even better, not post it at all
How many times do you faggots need to be told this?

Why are people still surprised?
I hate using the word "poser" but I've never seen a single better example of a poser in my life than that motherfucker.

>Thracia and SS are /our/ games

No one is surprised, Etika is purely a Smashfag, Smash is all he actually cares about. He only pretends to be excited about other franchises like Metroid and FE because he vaguely recognizes those series from Smash.

you get best girls, you get the 3 best tomes in the game, Lightning, Calamity Gate AND Horse Spirit. Why the hell are you not getting Ophelia? Even if you're not using her, those 3 tomes are more than enough justification.

Calamity gate has better stats than thunder. Ninjas also have notoriously low Def, which means that even if they receive low damage from Calamity Gate, they will most likely die to the hit from the axe user Camilla standing right next to it. Mind your spacing.

You don't use them at the same time, but as the situation arrives.

>Etika
>Metroid
Not FE related, fuck off.

>retards who spammed the polls and lied

The tomes are good but I dropped Ophelia.

"You...are like...an infant!"

>Conquest 25
>Longbow lunge rapetrain on the left
>Fuck your defense we do % dmg ninjas on the right

Bullshit as it was, they did get creative with it. I agree though, skills are way overemphasised in conquest and I hope they tone it down a notch in the FE Switch.

I don't want them to remove it because Birthright and Revelations were really fucking boring.

Not an option since I plan to use her

How many layers of irony was Zeph on when he said this?

>Level up Legion
>mfw he's actually good
Are any of the GHB units apart from Narcian actually bad?

>This denial

>170 people collectively lied because I disagree with what they said

Pretty good

FRobin and Navarre are shit

Keep them on Leo, he's Bulky and he'll more than welcome the buffs from Horse Spirit, Lightning makes up for his slow ass and Calamity Gate gives him coverage.

Narcian is fantastic though, he removes blue and looks good doing it. Only lack-luster GHB is Navarre and only bad one is F Robin.

Can you stop posting this shit like it proves anything? Do you realize how easy it is to lie in these polls or to use a proxy to fuck with the results? Now we're gonna get retarded casuals thinking SS is good when it's garbage.

Why aren't there any good Ophelia lewds?

Robin (F) somehow manages to have worse stats than Cecilia as long as Cecilia is +Spd.

FE8 is a good game though

The user posted that poll for like a full week taking submissions, if you didn't respond to it within that timeframe that's on you

The problem with that is I use Felicia as Odin's pair up to get Ophelia. Leo would be legitimately great with those tomes, but then he'd lose Felicia which helps him a lot.

It's shit you cuck