>Uncharted: The Lost Legacy E3 2017 extended gameplay walkthrough
gematsu.com/2017/06/uncharted-lost-legacy-e3-2017-extended-gameplay-walkthrough

>30 minutes of White Day: A Labyrinth Named School PS4 gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/06/30-minutes-white-day-labyrinth-named-school-ps4-gameplay

>A Certain Magical Virtual-On launches winter 2018 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/06/certain-magical-virtual-launches-winter-2018-japan

>.hack//G.U. Last Recode coming west in late 2017
gematsu.com/2017/06/hackg-u-last-recode-coming-west-late-2017

>Little Witch Academia: The Witch of Time and the Seven Wonders adds playable Lotte and Sucy
gematsu.com/2017/06/little-witch-academia-witch-time-seven-wonders-adds-playable-lotte-sucy

>Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation HD announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/06/date-live-rio-reincarnation-hd-announced-ps4

>25 minutes of Monster Hunter: World gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/06/25-minutes-monster-hunter-world-gameplay

>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone DX announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2017/06/hatsune-miku-project-diva-future-tone-dx-announced-ps4

>Omega Labyrinth Z second trailer, with English subtitles
gematsu.com/2017/06/omega-labyrinth-z-second-trailer-english-subtitles

>Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy ‘Workout’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/06/__trashed-3

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B8QiF7ycXDo
youtube.com/watch?v=P2dvhoBbqw8
youtube.com/watch?v=TbdZiu3Rarw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/B8QiF7ycXDo

>Chloe literally says "nothing personal"

A little over a week for crash. If you ever want a CTR remake you gotta buy it.

Hey guys, I got the plat for Hollow Realization. Are you proud of me?

Did you enjoy it?

Yeah it was fun. Excited to play DLC2 when it comes out.

Then I'm proud you did something you enjoyed. Fuck plats.

Overwatch update with the new map and Mccree/Reaper/Roadhog changes dropped.
Oni Genji and Police D.Va have also been added to loot boxes or can be outright bought with coins.

>Oni Genji and Police D.Va have also been added to loot boxes or can be outright bought with coins.
Why? Fuck them. I played their shitty game just to get those. Are they at least 3000 coins? If they are 1000 I am probably going to beat the shit out of someone at blizzard

>Playing games you don't want to

I want my valuable time back. I played their shitty game and got rewarded a dicking. Last time I play their shitty games for other game stuff

>tfw would rather pay for loot boxes than play HotS

You didn't lose the time, you didn't have to grind lootboxes or spend coins, you got those skins directly

>Have 15k coins
I wouldn't have had to do anything you faggot

Then why did you?
They said fucking forever ago that you would be able to get those skins in game later.

They did after the event was almost over. Because cucks like you complained you didn't have a pc to play the fucking game. I fucking hate you poorfags.

I have a pc, just didn't wanna play that stupid shit.

Getting mad over skins calm down

Why was the other thread deleted?

>other thread
?

This one

Because you made it too early...

Please forgive him

What is a game with good breasts in it?

doax3

Spelunky

>Alias calls Kat a poor, lost queen
>everybody questioning Kat's identity since the Vita release
>under our noses all along

It seemed like people were banking on The Order 1886 being the game that sells ps4s, and I've heard people recently saying Horizon Zero Dawn will be the big seller, and it doesn't seem like either really took off. What made you guys decide to get a ps4? For me it was Bloodborne and Hatsune Miku.

Horizon sold a ton somehow, I don't really hear anyone talking about it either. I guess it's big with Fifa normies or something.

Is anyone else gonna play the n-sane trilogy with their family?

with my imouto but just going to let her watch

Yeah with my imouto

Yeah same. How olds your imoutos?
Mine's 11, all she plays is platformers and Overwatch. Hoping she likes it cuz she's never played Crash before. Been a while since we sat together and played a game from start to finish.

How does Nex Machina perform on PS4?

Running into some pretty horrible stuttering on my PC. Refunding it and will get it on PS4, assuming the PS4 version is a solid 60fps like Resogun was.

>Bought the PC version, decided to go back to the poor little PS4

Steins;Gate 0 is on sale right now for only $18, but
Steins;Gate is still full price. Can I play 0 if I never played the original?

Google told me PS4 is solid 60fps, so I went ahead and refunded and then bought the PS4 version. Sucks I missed the preorder price but whatever, my bad for not checking the minimum specs and assuming it'd run like the PC beta did for me. Oh well. I don't mind dropping the extra dosh for Housemarque anyway.

I'd love to, but it's all sold out right now.

>mfw the sensory overload in Nex Machina
>keep losing track of my bullets thanks to the lines that appear when humans are being attacked

My thumbs are starting to cramp.

Haven't noticed a single dip, but I guess that comes at the cost of resolution because it seems a little blurry to me.

No, 0 picks up a little before one of the endings of the first game. You could play it but you would miss a good part of the story. I also think the original is better

You betrayed us by going PC first.

Yeah, got the PS4 version and it runs like a charm. Once Steam does the refund (should do, I have less than 2 hours played), I'll be set for cash. Had to pay a few quid more than I would've had I read the minimum specs, but ah well.

I just want to play video games.

What kind of PC do you have?

should I buy Zone of The Enders lads?

Steins;Gate was like 2 bux no long ago

i5 3570, HD 7850

Old as shit these days I guess, but I've not had too much reason to upgrade since there's very few AAA multiplats I care much for that would require me to upgrade. Overwatch runs like a charm on it too.

Which Zone of the Enders and on what platform? If you mean PS Now to play it on PS4, then absolutely not. It's a fast paced game and will suffer due to input lag.

Get Zone of the Enders HD Collection on PS3 and -make sure you update it- Do NOT play Zone of the Enders 2 on PS3 without the patch.

Zone of the Enders 2 is a fantastic game, but its HD port has a bit of an odd story in that the PS3 version was absolute garbage (720p, 30fps with significant drops). They got an entirely different dev team to come in and fix the PS3 version of 2, and they pulled off some sort of meme magic with the Cell, and made it run relatively consistent 60fps at 1080p, making it by far the best version.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2dvhoBbqw8

1 and 2 HD are on the konami sale right now for the PS3

I love looking at my platinum trophy collection. I literally just masturbated furiously while staring at my psnprofiles page and came buckets. Anyone else know that feel?

>the "PS Now has input lag" meme again

just get decent connections you 3rd world shitters

Shit connection is why most Euros play cinematic movie trash

I don't fap to my plats but I have a very pleasant feeling every time I look to them

When are they going to introduce a level beyond plat?

How would that work?

>Steins;Gate was like 2 bux no long ago
Not anymore though.

she was memeing

but they could introduce a plat like trophy for getting all DLC trophies maybe

FFXV for $30
Yes or No?

>Plat
get all the trophies
>Palladium
100% the game

>DLC
>Palladium gone
>Experience goes down
>You delevel
Too much work for Sony

Should I play Yakuza 0 first, or wait for Kiwami and then play through 2-5 before starting 0?

the latter

why would you start with the latest game in the series you dumbass normalfag

your plat doesn't go away when they launch DLC
see FFXV, GR2 etc

A 100% is different from a plat

No, it doesn't include dlcs

Does anyone else have a problem where the ps4s intrrnet connection is great and then goes to shit? My internets not bad I've got spectrum and none of my other devices do this

Are you wired or wireless?

wired right next to the modem

>tfw finished persona

I'm counting this in my completed anime list too btw

If you're going to play 2, it might be worthwhile to play the original 1 as well first and then play Kiwami when you've finished 0 last or something. Kiwami isn't an exact remake and it's gameplay is mostly a reskin of 0 so it could be hard to go back to the PS2 games. You might even be able to finish 1 and maybe 2 before Kiwami even comes out.

Yeah I do as well.

Then that's weird, do you mean with bad connection that your download speed goes to shit after start or the ping rises?

Ping rises. for example ill be playing an online multiplayer game and the first few matches will be fine and then it lags horribly and disconnects.Nothing on the home menu will load but itll say im connected. Ive tested the connection on the ps4 and itll be a low number i cant remember specifically. The ill disconnect, reconnect. repeat

That does sound weird. If I weren't on mobile, I would do some googling but my help right now isn't enough, sorry about that user. Hopefully someone knows.

That is weird I have problems downloading I always have to pause/unpause the download
but when I'm actually playing all is normal, I have the PS4 IP on DMZ tho

Sony's server overloaded, that's what. After rising PS Plus's yearly fee to $60, PSN is still shit.

I wonder how many people actually buy it for full price. I've been a PS+ member for something 4-5 years and I don't think I've ever paid more than 35-40€/year. Sony themself have deals yearly for cheaper PS+ year. Though that said I bet Sony is making a some good amount of money from people who are too dumb to cancel that recurring payment every three months since it's automatically on even after free trial.

Why do people care about Agent? Is it shitposting

Only for you /ps4gen/

youtube.com/watch?v=TbdZiu3Rarw
New Music Video Lineup

June 22 – “Don’t Die” (Full Music Video) by Paul Bazooka
June 23 – “Running girl” by Mycin.T
June 23 – “2Nite” by ND Lee
June 26 – “NB RANGER – Virgin Force” (Full Music Video) by NieN
June 27 – “Far EAST Princess” by Nauts
June 29 – “Quixotic” by bermei.inazawa
July 4 – “Glory Day” (Full Music Video) by BEXTER x Mycin.T
July 10 – “Binary World” by Tsukasa
July 12 – “The Obliterator” by GOTH
July 13 – “Mulch” by Sampling Masters MEGA

New Track Lineup

June 22 – “Beautiful Day” by ND Lee
June 22 – “Runaway” by LeeZu
June 23 – “WHY” by Nauts
June 26 – “Quixotic” by bermei.inazawa
June 27 – “Heavenly” by Makou
July 3 – “Waiting for you” by Mycin.T
July 10 – “The Feelings” by Supbaby
July 12 – “We’re All Gonna Die” by Paul Bazooka

Thanks, I love your work

sorry for the late reply but mine's pretty old enough to afford games and a ps4 so I make her watch me play instead of letting her play

Platinumwhores, I'm currently working on both Dishonored games, clean hands/shadow playthrough remaining. Can chocked out bodies be found? What about dogs, can they be freely killed?
Fuck that Songs of Serkonos trophy, I didn't unlock it on my first playthrough, even tough I listened all the songs they played at every three location.
I really like these Dishonored games, you have so many ways to approach the mission/target.

Is there any info on the Summer Lesson Allison ver. getting an English release?
I cant find shit

>Allison ver.
?

The blonde Summer Lesson girl.
It comes out on the 22nd, of this month which is like, tomorrow

>.hack is coming
>this explosion of information over the course of a week or so

>coming to NA confirmed
>later this year confirmed

E3 2017 redeemed

*On PC

Who gives a fuck if it's multiplat, console war faggot

All I care about is my favorite RPG series not being dead

hog is kill

What's your proudest plat /ps4g/? Mine is actually 4 games, the Uncharted quadrilogy.

Backlog too big to even bother with trophies.

>only have one plat game
>wasn't even trying to get it

Horizon Zero Dawn I guess

I want to buy ps4 slim, but loading times are scaring me. Are they really that bad? (witcher 3 for example)

what's this loading time anyway, i;ve bought PS4 since last year and never really have an issue with it

I've had no problems with loading screen except with witcher 3. The loading times were ass

Guys I got the official wireless headset and when I set output to headphones to "all audio" I can hear game but not voice chat is that normal?
When I set it to chat audio I can hear party in my headphones but cant hear ingame sounds from my headphones.

Is that supposed to work like that?

All audio is supposed to be game and chat. That's how it works for me with wired headphones.