/vn/ - Yukino Edition

Visual Novel General #1504

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rjihmh.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you please not?

Fuck with the OP?

Worst Girl

Sumika is a bitch

I love Kasumi!

I LIKE LOLIS!

I love Yukino even with her bad route!

That's okay, buster.

Stop discussing meme irae!

Rusalka.

It's a moege, though

is

^_^

A reminder that Mercurius, the nigh-omnipotent god of the world, spent countless millennia toiling away, creating Ren to be the ideal partner for Marie. They were meant to be perfectly matched, and end up as the new rulers of creation. Their motives, personalities and skills were set to complement each other in every way possible.

And yet, in every single possible potential ending that actually sticks, Ren ends up with a white-haired nazi magic-science project. Even in the Marie ending, he STILL eventually ends up with Rea.

Is Mercurius just incompetent, or is Rea that great?

I put a fucking period that means the sentence is done.

I love my wife coco!

>decide to finally read the rest of Majikoi A-1 since the patch has been out for ages
>they've already done A-2 too
>now I feel like re-reading parts of the first game and S as well
fuck

Kei best girl

Love, uh, finds a way.

My little retard can't be this cute

Kei worst girl

slut

>that part when kotomine asks her if she'll stay with shinji or go with shirou

kei's literally retarded

My slut

>Ren has sex with Kei
>She's considered a champion
>Ren doesn't have sex with Kei
>She's considered a useless craven

What did they mean by this?

No senpai, this is our slut!

She just doesn't have an opportunity to show how rotten she is during her route.

Rea worst route

Reminder that your slut dumps you a week after fucking you in the middle of a park

BULLY KEI

Libra's steam cover art looks like something made in MS paint

that's not umi

Libra torrent when

Is trip around yet? I wanted to ask if time has changed anything about Yukino's route

Libra SOON

18+ patch when?

She shows pretty well that she's a coward who needs something to support her in her route. When things get dark in the other routes, she almost invariably breaks down and starts lashing out as the nearest convenient target.

It's just in that in her route, she's got Ren to act as that support and so can be the champion she wants to be.

She's even the fucking icon of the game and doesn't have a route.

>that whole kidnapping sequence in Tsujidou
That was pretty fuckign funny, I have to admit.

LIBRA
I
B
R
A

Same time it releases on steam(6/20 22:00 UTC) according to their latest update

>Cain talking about how it wants to absorb Ren

Wait, if you have sex with a Sakurai, you're going to eaten by a magic sword? Really?

one day...

The MC is based as fuck.

Ayakashibito? I can definitely say there's at minimum 2 routes where I really felt the love.

Euphoria is the greatest love story ever told once you understand the plot, but that's a plotnukige so I don't know if it counts.

Tripli stop

I'd imagine it's not just sex, but the member of the Sakurai clan seeing the other person as a genuine lifelong romantic partner.

The sex just seals the deal, so to speak.

See now, as many hiccups as this had, this is how to do a Kickstarter, or at least the bare minimum as to be expected of a Kickstarter

NO BULLY

Not necessarily, but if you are a consort to a Sakurai you are eligible to bear the curse.

Dies 1/1

So what defines someone as being a consort?

Ren had known Sakurai for about three weeks. They certainly hadn't been formally married or anything.

In the end, they truly were Dies Irae Amantes Amentes Acta Est Fabula Also Sprach Zarathustra.

>Ren tries to get his four bitches (and Rusalka) to join a cafeteria improvement club

Basically, love each other and have sex.

They liked each other, had sex and more or less confessed to each other right before attacking the church. What more do you need.

*Steam Edition

She sure is living the dream.

>Rusalka constantly tries to add schnitzel to menu

It is too bad the "pure romance" only lasts through the last part of the true route, and that you are forced to do the four other routes first. Really you just need Rinne and Nemu before the true route. Though the teacher does has some kinda important parts in her route, she has a more important role in the true route. Rika is just pointless throughout and is a shit. The only thing good that comes from the forced routes is the build up of mystery until you reach the true end, but god damn the rescue game is pretty much the same everytime minus the teacher's route a one or two other line changes for some of the other girls so that got tiring by the 5th time.

>more or less confessed

That scene made me laugh.

>no mention of anal birth-chan

I find him annoying at the beginning of the game. But the more the plot advance, the better he get.

Kasumi = Yukino
Marie = Runa
Rusalka = Kyou
Rea = Maya
Kei = Midori (but more interesting)

That's the true route user

>Midori (but more interesting)

You take that back

If you pick the Renna option the next day he just casually drops by their hideout with a box of candy to see if they're hurt or not.

They're all like what the fuck are you doing here while Hiroshi is genuinely concerned. It's amazing.

Rika is indeed a shit but there is a standout part of her route (not the Semen lunch. That was just hilarious). It's that part near the end where Nemu forces Kei to choose between Kanae and Rika to let live and Rika goes apeshit and tries to kill Kanae but Kei stops her and it's like she was just acting because she knew how important Kanae was to him so she tried to get him to kill her instead but he couldn't. I have to admit, that actually got me.

i need to see this

I really like how he doesn't give a shit anymore at some point, it almost become harassement.

Best boy

Midori's not that interesting user. I think the best moments are in her H-scenes which is honestly not a good look

my sides

Well her route is the "true" route though really ends up focusing on Nemu. Kanae is shit and I hate her. She deserved a much worse death than she had. She shoulda just let Nemu live happily with her husbando.

She might have had one good moment, but she was insufferable in the rest
>throws a fit about not letting anyone use the VIP room in her route
>throws a fit about getting to use the VIP room even though she wasnt raped in other route
>always pissing in the corner like a fucking dog
>overall whines and complains about everything

The guy is going to angel densetsu level at this rate.

Was there ever a bigger title drop than in Dies Irae? Holy shit.

But I agreed that she was shit user.

I think even the VN agrees with me considering they always put her in the most humiliating H-scenes outside of her route.

Which Chuunige should I read /vn/? 11eyes or Dies Irae?

Ayakashibito.

I have a really good feeling that Libra will be Koiken Otome 2.0

Kikokugai

Paradise Lost

I've read that one already, sorry.

That bad?

How much time have you got?

Because Dies Irae is really big. As in, 70+ hours of reading, if not far more.

You could probably read both 11 eyes and Ayakahibito (another decent chuunige) in the same time it would take you to 100% DI.

Demonbane

Nekopara

Oh yeah

Swan Song

Read it again.

>implying any anons here have read enough of the poets to understand that on anything more than a surface level
Don't even mention that unless youve read the works of Homer, Virgil, Ovid, and Milton in their original language. You might have been able to get away with translations of Nietzsche and Plato for Dies Irae, but these poems are written in meter that gives importance to the original language and often times add subtleties to the stories.

I'm curious as to how long DI actually is. Took me 2 fucking weeks to read through it while i blazed through MLA in like 4-6 days.

I have two whole months sick leave, so I should be fine.

Not really surprising. Dies irae is full of thought provoking meaningful dialogues and themes that really make you sit back in your chair and digest what you read. MLA is basically just an action popcorn flick with not much substance so you just fly through the dialogue.

my.mixtape.moe/rjihmh.mp4

Hmm. It really gets the old noggin juices flowing.