VOLVO Thread

I need some Volvo Veeky Forums can you support my addiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=246189448&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=25100&makeModelVariant1.modelId=30&pageNumber=5&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lotus BTFO

>Lotus BTFO

nah, just proves that Volvo buyers are low t cucks

Found a 2016 S80 T5, for 27,600. MSRP was 46,600.

Checked it out IRL and carfax, history seemed spotless, only 20k miles on the odometer.

Didn't get a chance to drive it, but noticed an air filter(?) Plugged up inside. Think the last owner was a smoker?

Where the fuck did 40% of the cars value go? Is it really as lame to drive as people say online? Is it gonna lose another 40% in 2 years?

It's between this car and a 2018 mazda3 T, at this point.

Happens to all luxury cars, they depreciate like crazy

Yeah they drop like rocks. My '94 850 was worth $30k new and by 2003 it sold for $7k. A few years ago I gave it to a family member because it wasnt worth selling for $1500.

thinking about selling it after only 8 months of ownership. 2008 C30 T5, 260hp/305tq @ stage 1 from SHARK performance

is it possible my 2010 s40 doesn't have a button inside to open the boot? cause I sure can't find one in there

It's got a lever to the bottom left?

my v50 doesn't have one, just a fuel cap unlock
but my s60 has a button to unlock the boot and a button to unlock fuel next to it

Right hand drive but no, nothing down the side where you'd expect, nothing by the bonnet lever or diesel cap opener either.

it doesn't have one you fuck

Thanks, kid

Why?

My 06 S40 didnt. You had to unlock the doors and open it by hand, even though the key had a trunk button.

Seems an odd design alright, I have to turn off the car, take out the key then I can use the button on it to open the boot

Just picked up this 2007 S60R. Ive posted it a few times already. Ive had it about a week now.

Any models in particular? Or eras or just post Volvos?

>P1800
Patrician as fuck.

They also did a shooting brake version, the P1800 ES, but the rear roofline is awkwardly long.

I want to buy this 2001 S80 3.0, is there any major reason I shouldn't?

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=246189448&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&isSearchRequest=true&makeModelVariant1.makeId=25100&makeModelVariant1.modelId=30&pageNumber=5&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING

I'm not sure about in Deutschland, but in Amerika I'd say high maintenance costs, somewhat high insurance, and difficulty obtaining parts.

>ford-era volvo

Enjoy your money pit

I love the 1800es. Actually I would have one over a P1800. I don't know if that's weird.
By the way, the glass hatch of the C30 was inspired by it.

A little weird, but I can dig it.

yeah buddy

that's highway robbery. I picked up this 2010 v8 for 15k with 59k miles. get an older t6 for half that 28k.

heres mine

EVERYTHING

They can be pains, but I love them both.

>tfw my 242's headlights flicker when I go over bumps or turn the steering wheel too sharply
>tfw this didn't happen before I used the heater for the first time this year

So this is the power of Volvo heating...

>Driving 1990 244 DL innacountry at night
>Turn on brights.
>Brights flicker and turn off for half a second randomly.
>Meet up with Volvo buddy
>Wiggle connect under hood
>Hasn't given me an issue since.

wat

thoughts on v40?

It's a shitty Mitsubishi in Volvo clothing.

This.

The V50 was way better...it was a Ford in Volvo clothing.

>want to get a manual 960
>impossible to find any 960 in aus
>try luck for a 940
>only automatics
fucking christ. maybe i'll just buy a 240.

who /steelies/ here

recently restored the headlight housings on my mom's xc70 with a 3m kit

bretty happy with the results

It's RWD only for me.