/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Dude, Where's My New Thread? Edition
Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60222/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Underground-Bunkers-Mobile-Operations-Centers-an
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60224/Watch

Other urls found in this thread:

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/208718-subversion-menu-internal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ewqgKvr7hw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thread dies a good 25 minutes ago
>new one made until now
Baka desu senpai.

first for steely wheelie automobiley

how do i make a female not look like a tranny?

Request to add to pc_gtag
sc: Cry4Nothing

>play gun race or whatever in bunker mode
>2v3, im on team with 2
>guy i'm with is AFK
>gets kicked
>win the round 1v3
>next round the teams don't get balanced and i'm 1v3 AGAIN
jesus christ rockstar

Start by not being a fag.

diego and the asian/caucasian looking girl, think her name is emily she has a bitchface, those 2 give me the best results for white/pale girls

Why do they do this

Normies.

but i like it that way

ABANDON ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE

The weak should fear the strong

Anyone wanna run a Prison Break? I'm only just starting on heists but I have a more experienced friend with me, and I'm not particularly inept in any area as far as I know.

Looking for 2 people from PC, reply if you want an invite. Already blew 40k on having the game freeze during loading, I'm assuming due to pubs tabbing out.

Name is Leonavius.

Not pictured: Fat CJ flying around with a jetpack in his underwear

If you're sincerely asking (and you probably arent)

1. Keep in mind the vital rules of head proportion. Too many of the trannies here give themselves paper thin noses, bulging eyes, malformed jaws, et cetera and that's why they look so fucking goofy. Use this chart to guide yourself.

2. Don't pack on makeup. The best way to use makeup in this game (for both genders) is to apply it sparingly, to make your character appear more naturally attractive rather than like a hooker. You know, like how it's used in actual life.

3. The presets are not supermodels or anime characters, they're quasi-realistic people. You're better off giving them a sort of natural, 6/10 style of beauty rather than trying to force them to be something they're not. And for god's sake, stop picking the girl with the underbite.

4. Play with the mom-dad slider more. Yes your character will have a slightly thicker neck, but other areas will also balance out so they don't look too manly (unless you go too far obviously.) Wimpy-looking dads can also help alleviate those manly facial bits since they impart equally as feminine or 'soft' features.

5. Remember what makes people universally attractive. Noticeable jawlines and good side profiles will benefit your character in ways you never thought of, and those are just two examples. But remember: use the fucking proportions in the image I'm posting with.

6. Like makeup, hair, freckles and even wrinkles can really transform a character and take it to the next level. If you've ever wondered why every chink's character looks like an uncanny super smooth man-boy, it's because they don't apply any wrinkles or skin texture.

Which weapons upgrades are worth it??

That still isn't as ridiculous as flying tron bikes

Example of a tranny (male) I've made.

Post em

git gud

That's just like your opinion, man

its always weird seeing your 49 year old dad head on a fit 22 year old body

Boring

how is it?

>displaced WWI sergeant-at-arms

>when all you can see is a slightly differently colored square

That was pretty much the idea, glad it works

I should probably change some of these black outfits.

keeps happening

tried going for that warlord look i saw a few threads back
don't mind the clipping

perfect timing

Sure thing. Posted the drawing before but never got around to in-game.

ps4 fag that just bought the pc version, finally figured out how to put game on hdd

I guess I'll see what it's like to start all over again

I would really like to be added back to pc_gtag
sc: Cry4Nothing

>"hurr the tracker is 2 times thinner now after this jump with no indication of it, fuck you if you wanted to actually win" - every stunt race

>negatively reviewing the other good games
why?

3rd one here is rad, but some smoother pants would be nice. Material-wise I mean.

>NOT the yusuf amir original AK
what the fuck are you doing?

waaah I can't mod in one game >:(

I hate this fanbase so much

Sorry, we don't allow names with digits in them
Blacklisted until it's changed

well i get being pissed and review bombing gta 5 and 4 because thats the games that OpenIV worked for
but why are they ruining the score of the other good games?

>come back
>only have 660k so i can't buy a bunker
what do
not shark cards

How can I join /gtag/ sessions without getting a network error or (Entire session) left's five minutes into them?

Not him, but as someone who personally doesn't care about mods, I completely understand the gripes. There were a lot for this game, and were probably the main thing keeping it fun for those preferring single-player, in the same way Skyrim stays alive probably.

I just stunt race and muck around in the overworld online anyway, so I'm glad it doesn't affect me. Still though, these people still bought a $60 game and they matter.

>you only rent the software, goy

>find gtag CEO doing vip work
>leech off him until you get 1 mil and do your own ceo work
>continue until you have enough for vehicle warehouse
>grind that and do a headhunter inbetween each car
>get buzzard as soon as possible

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/208718-subversion-menu-internal.html

use stealth cash option and enjoy

>In my weaponized Tampa with a bro
>heading back to the bunker with cops on me
>drop mines to kill them
>drop off supplies and go to steal more
>make it a block away from my bunker
>beep beep BEEPBEEPBE-
>explode
>well shit that's embarrassing
>use the MC to grab a bike
>drive another three blocks watching for my mines
>drive around a corner
>see the red light on the ground
>too late
>boom
well no more mines except when getting chased then.

are you the one with the cute drawn oc

Why would they even employ the option to disrupt enemy businesses when they begin on the opposite side of the map, which 98% of in game vehicles can't reach in time, and you probably won't reach anyway because you aren't told where they have to go before they enter their immunity I-win hugbox?

It sends a stronger message than just bombing the most recent game, it's not just about the product, it's about the actions of the creators and in that way everything they put their name to is stained, it's supposed to show that it won't just blow over in a few weeks, that this is a serious issue that people are legitimately upset about although it probably will blow over in a few weeks because that's just how society is and we're so flooded with information that any single incident only stays relevant for a few hours.

It's easier to make it seem like there's stuff to do than actually make the stuff.

>M-maybe if we lower the scores of all the games in protest they'll retract shutting down OpenIV

That's literally them right now, and it's pathetic. Even from a legal standpoint.

First of all. V's score was already awful because of the two years of skids fucking the game up. It's the companies fault for allowing this shit to happen for so long. Anyone who's been around long enough knows it's waaaay to late to pull this game into the decent territory. It's a welcome change, but it's way too late.
To put it into perspective its kind of like youtube in 2012-2013, and the changes they made to cancerous gaming channels.

You can make videos about the game, but you don't actually own the rights to the game. So you can't make any money off of it. So all your proceeds from ad revenue go towards the company. They are also free to shit on your channel at any time.

The thing with skyrim is that it's a purely SP game. IV and V are not. Bethesda can try to make people pay for mods, but most people won't.

Whether they like it or not. There's legal shit involved. It's not changing.

Fun fact: the humble Dundreary can reach momentary speeds of 290 mph as to ensure your rocket bike collides with it

Got purged from GTAG for inactivity. Requested an invite

Name: Dunbar

The only reason TakeTwo is going so balls out is because they know pretty much any Rockstar title is going to sell more units than if Christ himself was put on tape. It's not morally sound despite what corporate cock queens like yourself suggest, if people bought a copy of the game they should be permitted to modify it as they see fit. If you don't want them modifying online then employ an anti-cheat system like any professional company.

>shirts and business shirts are literally the same thing
>business shirts have more colours to choose from but you can only wear them with a suit

Rockstar is so arbitrary with clothing

>if people bought a copy of the game they should be permitted to modify it as they see fit
it is like with musik, make your own remixes, but if you share them you fuck with their IP
but internet smartasses rarely can comprehend this.
you can modify all you want until you fuck up and redistribute/share.

I mean, in all fairness, no anticheat has ever NOT been cracked. Not that I know of at least.
I still don't like the situation, mind you, but you gotta recognize it's not the lack of a competent anticheat measure, it's the entire fact it's on PC. There will always exist nerds that are nerds enough to crack the anticheat in any given game.
There's a reason why console modders are so spread apart and only appear once in a blue moon.

blacklisted

consoles dont need anticheat as much because they arent as easy to fuck with

i once used a mod to spawn money in gta, and literally all i had to do was download a single .exe and run it and i had a menu in game to do anything

It's actually a lot more morally sound than you think. That's what the terms and conditions you agreed to, and are constantly reminded of every time you boot the game are for. They own you and the game you're currently playing. Whether you like it or not.

Say you and a team of blokes created a product. Some person came along, stripped your product down, reversed engineered it, slipped it into a pretty similar coloured summer dress, and threw it on the open market to compete with your product.

It's kind of like those people who paint fake m

Accidentally pressed enter on the captcha

It's like those people who paint fake Mona Lisa to sell them, or sell knockoff fashion brands. You can do it, but as soon as your head gets big, and you make a name for yourself to the point where the actual company gets involved you're fucked.

It is illegal my dude.

MkII was too tempting

what was your username user? don't want to wonder where you've gone

Now you have to do the African Warlord voice to compensate.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewqgKvr7hw4

African drug lord on a 4 bar

Yeah fucking right

>it's the entire fact it's on PC

Modding consoles is even older than Gameshark

takes longer to do nowadays as opposed to PC where people can make trainers literally days after a game's release

>takes longer to do nowadays

The only reason people don't is because there's no market for it.

too much

hot

too little

dude!

some kind of hipster party?

were you going for that japghost look?
good idea disappointing result

fine but monotone

the last two are basically the same amount of meh

do not reply to islander posts

>most casual sector of an already casual playerbase
>less likely to be monitored because of the static hardware requirements and/or lack of security
>there's no market for it.

elaborate, i feel lost

Firmware advances have made that marginally harder as time has gone on.
Back then it took a sloppily soldered chip on the PS1's circuit board. Now it can take all sorts of software, and probably hardware too, and you can completely fuck up your console if you're not careful.
PC bypasses this, which was the whole point of my argument. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but when you shove such jewish games as this one on the platform, you're just asking for trouble.

It's like when TK asked people to not make nudie mods for DOA5 when they ported it. It's like, what the fuck did you expect?

Congratulations you just experienced a roadtrip in the middle east

Do NOT reply to memetoad

Spoon feed me on how to make a fairly attractive female character on PC, since the character creator is so fucking different on each system.

can you not have gaudy rings in addition?
tie beret and sleeveless are pretty cute
these are nice, a change of glasses might be in order

not a regular, dont get it 'splain?

t. sorry for mass replying

There's a hella lot tutorials and presets, an user posted a guide earlier

Most of them are for Xbone or PS4, though.

Does it really make a difference?

>Nissan Skyline out-performed racing Ferraris of the era
>the Elegy Custom is slower than all in-game Ferraris, even the classic ones
>it's also not a sports classic or a super

I'm getting really tired of seeing people with the bandanna mask.

Please be original. Thank you.

I had it before you :-3

okay local hipster dad

Can you post your character if you do not mind?

>no m16
>no akimbo pistols
>no rucksacks or backpacks of any kind
>still can't wear any of the vip body armors without glitching them
And this was supposed to be a "military" themed update?

>ever doing stunt races

Fourth of July apparently includes the VIP vests and new Amerifat liveries

Scrubs. Thanks for the ez wins and money

when doing vehicle warehouse missions, is it possible to source more than one vehicle to steal in order for other players to help you?