When you are a child you dream of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes etc...

When you are a child you dream of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes etc... But when you grow up into an adult you realize what you need is a YUGO
youtube.com/watch?v=B4hEq_K9yoI

>When you are a child you dream of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes etc... But when you grow up into an adult you realize what you need is a YUGO
I know that feel

I always wanted one of these godmachines, but they've gone extinct in the states. Well, there's probably more Yugos in the US than there are S13s, anyway.

At this point I just want a working car of some kind.

My family had two of them

I knew this Serbian guy who had two of them. YUGO is one of the few vehicles who seriously need mods just to exist because the car stock was straight up a piece of junk. It would be a fun project car for sure.

its the perfect beater car project

Nah. Still want an AMG Mercedes

I'm working on a jeep MJ and I know that feel. Stock, it's almost hazardous. I have to re-do and up-gauge every ground on the truck and the stock headlight setup is a fire hazard.

10 years ago I think I went to a junkyard to buy some parts anyway I remember seen a yugo there in a very almost prestine condition. I remember looking at it, I'm goin to sound autism by saying this but the car had an aura. I was a high school student at the time if I see it today I probably buy it just to mess with it.

You could import one from serbia. Theres a lot of them there.

I've seen two of them here lately
They sold well back in the day because of muh low price

What kind of Lada Niva without 4x4 is that?

>YUGO is one of the few vehicles who seriously need mods

Would you say that you can smoke the fuck out of any slow piece of shit with your 3K 1987 Yugo hatch with a couple of simple mods?

Of course

>tfw balkans
>tfw worked shitty menial jobs for a while
>tfw almost bought a pristine ricer yugo from a junkyard
>tfw could have been slavic akio fujiwara hybrid

initial д

kek

Why didn't you?

It's made in a country that no longer exists.

My dad got his yugo up to 100 mph on a downhill. He had the best engine option. He says its one of the scariest experiences of his life and we are talking about a man who has been to military court for refusing to enlist during war.

Just like the lada

>Radovan Karadžić watching from Hague
kek
also yugo is a pos and a death trap

I need a vehicle that protects me less against foreign bodies entering my body and the elements than a bike?

top kek