GM’s mid-engine car

What does Veeky Forums think about this?

will btfo the ford gt

>What does Veeky Forums think about this?
I think you should use the fucking catalog, faggot.

Corvettes should be front engine, rear drive. Period. Call the mid-engine car something else.

Long corvette is loooooooooong

What souls Chevy call their mid engine non-Corvette?

Fiero-GT?

It is so long that it looks like a school bus.

Zora or Aerovette

jeez man, you just took me back to 2004

Corvair.

Doesn't even look like a corvette anymore. Just looks some other generic euro-trash that'll fall apart in 2 years.

Literally fucking trash, corvette is dead. GM needs to go fucking bankrupt already.

I wouldn't worry about GM going bankrupt any time soon. It's the $200k+ supercar manufacturers that should be worrying if their cars are getting destroyed by $70k grocery getters.

I'd imagine it gets a little toasty in there.

Oh yeah and exhaust leaks aren't fun. You could go Porsche style if you wanted.

>entire car has body camo
>REEE DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE CORVETTE
kys

>that'll fall apart in 2 years.
So more reliable than a usual corvette?

BTFO

My grandma had a corvair back in the day. Pretty sure it caught on fire or somethign

Future le mans looser

Corvette is already front-mid with perfect balance. Idk why they would go to rear-mid unless if it saves a ton of weight

The idea is to get rearward balance, as it can be faster.

How late to the party are you, it's gonna be a Cadillac

>Idk why they would
Of course you don't know, nobody on Veeky Forums is anything approaching an engineer, we're all just shitposting meme knowledge as if we actually know what we're talking about

It looks like it's way to fucking long, what the fuck

This, rear mid puts more of the weight over the rear axle, allowing for better traction off the line.

even better

Okay ralph.

Perfect balance doesn't win races. Acceleration, braking, especially trail braking, and traction out of a corner always win. The ideal racecar balance is towards the rear, which is why F1 cars aren't 50/50 meme machines like BMW brainwashed you to think is good.

*too

That's cause it's gonna have a LT1 based V10

>Next is the drive through test.

"""""""Road Test"""""""