www.games2gether.com
> Plan Stats
i.imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
> Ship Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
> Horatio splic guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Man
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 pol guide
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Mods
steamcommunity.com/app/392110/workshop/
>The Last Flight of the Gray Owl
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forums/6-game-design/threads/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STELLARIS
>Pastebin
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP ShipDes Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
> An ShipDes Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Dev of Stel
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steamgruppe
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Man
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki
endlesslegendwiki.com

CIVILIZATION
>Brows Civ Game plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>CivAn (CivVI CivV BE)
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>CivV GiMulRo
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ5 Mo Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
> /civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>EsImp
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
>Off short stor
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=902526212
youtu.be/IkoidwsLXCg
www33.zippyshare.com/v/v1I1RVmc/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why did you butcher the op in this thread and the last?

HAK HAK HAK

>the new thread is dead

yeah this general won't last out the year

more like month

so is tachyons still the META against these guys or is Kinetic Artillery the new GOAT?
Related to the KA, is the Giga Cannon even worth it on a battleship?
>two KA vs. 1 GC on a battleship

reposting because end of thread last time
>be playing as sophons
>UE start on the other end of my constellation
>initially bitter rivals during the colonization rush
>i pay my dues and eventually we mellow out
>going for science victory, but have an intense lust for blood, hatch a plan
>i pay my dues with the ue, start researching alliance tech
>once he really warms up to me, i propose an alliance and he accepts
>he immediately declares war on fishtits, am pleased
>start feeding him high-tier military, strategic, and industry techs
>vodyani is in the constellation between us and fishtits, the two have been in a war since the dawn of time
>since she's desperate, instantly invite her into the alliance
>i literally haven't made a military ship all game, i've just been researching and giving the tech away like candy
>conquering the galaxy purely through proxy wars
>mfw

i haven't had this much fun being a gigantic sack of shit since roving clans
goddamn i can't wait to play sophons in multiplayer

fuck outta here with your memerunes

Love the memerunes

>treeniggers on the opposite side of the galaxy
you lucky bastard

>page 9 in 10 minutes
What the FUCK?

dunno what i would've done if they started closer; luckily they're wedged in between horatio and the cravers, so they haven't been too relevant

a bit worried about the cravers, though, since they have a full 700 more score than me - pretty sure they control all of the huge chuck out to the west that i haven't explored

it makes starports and notifications confusing as shit
kinda makes me more hype about making meme rune localization mod

ded general

That's not dead general.

>immediately after the post there's a whiteknight sucking their cock.

Paradox must be laughing, their last two games are utter shit with dreadful AI, they've fucked over huge swathes of the planet with ridiculous DLC pricing, and they still get whiteknights defending everything they do.

Why do you think they never get out of Paradox Plaza, which is restricted to their hugbox anyway?

>Why do you think they never get out of Paradox Plaza
who never gets out of paradox plaza?

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

The devs. You can count on one hand how many time they left Paradox Plaza for an uncontrolled envirronement.

You don't know shit.
Even Johan says mana because of /gsg/ and has mentioned Veeky Forums by name

You just proved you have no idea how the world work.

lance a shit. KA all the way. Giga ok but KA>Giga

You're delusional

Is that how you treat your customer, Wiz?

dat cognitive dissonance

Are there any new 4x games coming that can save the general?

everyone on the east coast of burgerland is tuckered out from playing ES2 and needs to sleep for work

no one exists in midwest/west coast burgerland that goes here

It slep time bunner

Let's see if I can help revive this damn place
Choose who the AIs should be.

Team 2 Ghandi

Here's my current picks, any objections?

what
I thought I couldn't get this event because I'm pacifist
guess the ethics in the list referred to pops

The war does not go well boys. Ever since the extra dimensional horror pulled itself into my universe it has slowly been consuming worlds. Its already consumed three empires. My federation declared war on it to protect the galaxy but its mulched our fleets. I just now finished rebuilding but my federation members have not. I think were going to need to pull in a fallen empire but none of them have awakened yet and probably wont for a long while.

Changed Mehmed II to Washington because on second thought we need to ebin Americans here too

What mod is that thing?

what mod?

>Hitler
>Lenin
>King Kong Il
>no Stalin
Shit mod.

Well Stalin's there, I just put Lenin on instead. Should I change Lenin to Stalin? I already started but I could probably relaunch if you want.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=902526212

This one mixed with a mod my friend is making. That lets the extradimensional horror pull its self through and spawn the empire with a huge free maintenance fleet. It still needs tweeking. I'll link it once he uploads it somewhere and says its ready.

will it interact in any special way with the worm?

Well since nobody's answering ;_; I guess I'll just continue
Here's our start. I like caves.

Nah, keep on. Tell us how it went.

yeah I just restarted the program to force borderless fullscreen, shit was lagging when I was trying to take screenshots otherwise

Sorry for the delay, I'm going to sleep.

Oh right, quick note
I have literally no fucking idea why they did this, but the weird log icon in the bottom left next to Caves / Plains is food (it's supposed to be a ham), and the rock is hammers. I have no idea what the fuck was wrong with the original but there you go.

;_;
W-well I'll keep posting for a bit

>be me
>colonizing like a only a robot boss can. It's ok tho because I have forced religious happiness.
>something happens
>now the pacifists are in control
>religious mind control law over
>my 43 systems make my robots unhappy due to expansion penalty
>anarchy
>democracy
>anarchy
>federation
>anarchy
>dictatorship
>anarchy
>federation
>anarchy
>democracy
>and by the way 35 of your planets are being invaded by land forces you can't beat.
>lose every fight
>I now control 7 shitty systems spread out all over the universe.
So is this GfuckingG?

I'm so frustrated that this happened. Everything was super fine, and I was Terra-forming everything to be barren to only allow robot life. My custom species was set to religious and both industry and war made them more religious too, so it was fucking foolproof until some god damn event.

Is there a way to prevent this?

The worm in waiting? No idea. Hes not telling me much about it just asked me to play the game and report what happens.

Aight so, for people who don't know what C2C is
Observe the top right and notice the date.
Anyway so, since I start on caves, I research Nomadic Lifestyle. I do this because Nomadic Lifestyle leads directly to Cave Dwelling, which is very important to get rid of the Housing (Homeless) you see was automatically built in my first city, and gain the massive buffs having caves next to me should give.
You'll also notice that my unit has a 'promotion' that gives it +1 movement at the cost of strength. I'm using this because early game, scouting is more important than fighting, and because aggressive animals don't spawn until later (and this guy can't beat them anyway). There's another version that's +2 movement for -50% strength, but it's too risky because he'll get unironically killed by a monitor lizard.
I'm also building an Alpha Male, because it gives me an early hammer, and in C2C's early game the hammer is king - food just gets wasted by Unhealth, and there's no easy ways to boost commerce.

building redundant happiness buildings is an effective, though somewhat expensive, method of combatting overexpansion penalty
also, if you're planning on going as wide as 25+ planets, you should try not to over-rely on the religious forced contentment law because events and shifting game states can force it out of the government - especially since the religious party is obnoxiously difficult to get in power
don't knock the transvine system improvement - 25 happiness is a lot, and two instances of it in your improvement plans means it just nullified the effects of 5 whole systems over the cap

Got a free healer unit from a goodie hut. Healer units obviously heal your troops, but more importantly, they can reduce disease. Since a Wise Woman is a shit-tier early game healer, she can't do much - but it's still better than nothing.

I laughed at this.

I'm so immature.

So animals have started spawning. This means that next turn, I'm taking off his fast movement promotion, as he might fokken die to raccoons otherwise.
Also, in between this shot and the last, another goodie hut gave me Language, the other starting tech choice; this means I made my first civic change so my people are speaking in, well, speech, instead of grunting.

>when someone's paying enough attention to make OC
Yay!

oh fug I'm a tard

>research : nomadic lifestyle
...? But weren't the first homo sapiens hunter gatherers, so already nomadic?

It's just the starting tech. The other one is Language, which doesn't make any goddamn sense either since language is generally thought to be Homo Erectus or earlier. Gathering and Scavenging are also early beeline techs which makes no sense.

what do you guys usually do in 4x games when you lose a big ass battle and lost most if not all of your units?
just try to rebuild new fleet ASAP and try to win or just try to surrender?

>Researching titanic weapons
>Attitude: Impious

As if a fucking dimensional horror invading the galaxy is not enough.

It's dumb. It's like researching a tech to figure out how to sweat or stand.

I rebuild them ASAP, because otherwise other AIs will use the occasion to fuck you up.

We've finished our first building; there is now a huge chinese guy in the middle of the tribe taking Wu's ass every morning. Now, I'm going to start working on an Alpha Female, but in reality this is just putting the hammers to use; as soon as Nomadic Lifestyle is researched, the build of greatest import is the Wanderer, which moves fast (ergo a scout) and has a defensive bonus against animals.

It depends on the game. Older games often have no way to come back, so you might as well GG and give up.

Newer games have comeback mechanics, like
>other races befriend you because you are weak and no threat to them.
>small races get huge boost to economy/tech
>smaller races can win fights though stupid ammounts of micro.

If you are playing an older 4x...just give up. Or stellaris. In stellaris each "war" has one real fight, that then decides who will win that war. You can only war once every 10 years and you can't take more than like 10 planets per war.

Stupid mechanic to compensate for the pointless combat mechanics imo.

>there is now a huge chinese guy in the middle of the tribe taking Wu's ass every morning
Oh my.

>that pic
WTF I am fond of pigs now!

kek

>the build of greatest import is the Wanderer
youtu.be/IkoidwsLXCg

Now! Exciting things.
First off you'll notice my city is no longer a one-tile thing. In C2C, you need 80 Culture to have a city radius at all. Now that it's expanded, the city is able to actually work tiles.
Furthermore, I've selected the Evolving Leaders option with Start with No Traits. This means leaders gain positive and negative traits over time.
Right now I'm going to take humanitarian. By giving myself more health, I can leverage my Caves to grow to actual complete health very quickly, and begin growing a hundred or more turns ahead of schedule. This obviously puts me ahead of the competition caves fucking broken as shit

Also, witness the shithole that is the Tribe of the Chinks.

Chinese m8 can't go on Youtube
What's it about, just a song or something?

>Chinese m8
gook, is that you?

>need a technology to figure out how to live in caves

>goodie hut gives me 210 research towards Cave Dwelling
Epic
Also, notice why I call it broken. This is in an era where +1 hammer takes 10+ turns to build and there's not that many buildings to begin with. This is for FREE. The other two "housing" autobuildings, Tree Hollow and Animal Burrow, give nothing and +1 unhealthiness respectively - better than the +2 unhealthiness Housing (Homeless) gives, but a far cry from what this is giving me. And it's free.
We move to Gathering now, which is the equivalent of Farming. You'll notice there are no resources visible on the map (the things that might look like them are actually map features that allow certain buildings in your cities). Gathering reveals a shitton of agricultural and otherwise "lol just lying there" resources.

No it's PRCanon from /gsg/.

I mean it's dumb but

Are there any kinky Civilization mods?

>when there's nothing left to build so you start building wonders
Also I'm growing already, which is borked as fuck.

>chinks
>growing milennia ahead of everyone else
historically accurate mod

>when the Neanderthals are living gods

Don't speak so fast

What kind of wonders are around in 47000 BC, Large Fire?

Well actually the Great Firepit is a national wonder and Captured Fire is a world wonder, but I'm not allowed to build it yet because I don't know what fire is.
It's a cave system, honestly it's not even so much a wonder as spending hammers for a right to have say "the caves next to me are ACTUALLY these really cool caves and not just random shitty caves".

the sphinx :^)

>the Great Firepit is a national wonder and Captured Fire is a world wonder
That's amazing.

oh dam
I have Barley, which is okay, and LEMONS, which is amazing, as it permanently disables Scurvy outbreaks / autobuilds for my ships / cities.
Now, notice the gatherer sitting on the barley. Gatherers are Workers, with two differences - firstly, they're girls and kind of hot for being low-poly models. Secondly, they're consumed when they build, as presumably they sit there picking at the ground forever or some shit. I got a free gatherer from a goodie hut, and Gathering gives you a free gatherer (or two, if you're the first to discover it).

My bad Captured Fire is a national wonder
Still a damn good one though

>Secondly, they're consumed when they build
I always hated it. I get it that I'm not supposed to have a great big infrastructure this early in the game but fucking hell it's bad enough that they work so slowly. At least they're quick to make.

>Been doing a riftborn playthrough over time.
>Gradually stagnate as the planet I need to go to for the main quest is across the entire fucking galaxy in an 8 player map.
>Neighbors are UE and Vodyani, so not really in a good position to make allies.
>Getting really tired of just micromanaging my systems and researching the time away.
>Decide fuck it and start a Cravers playthrough.
>Start relatively close to Sophons.
>Decide to take it upon myself to be the hero of the galaxy for the time being.
>Progressing on quest well, research going well, military stronk and getting stronker.
>Suddenly the game is actually fun.
Did I fuck up the riftborn playthrough or are 4x games just not for me? Because while I like the empire aspect but at the same time it feels kinda boring if there isn't at least SOME conflict involved.

Quiet lately
I picked up Scavenging, my city borders expanded again, the other gatherer is busy grabbing the Lemons, and I've delayed building the wonder in favor of building really cheap buildings with culmative effects like +1 food.

OH SHIT LADS LOOK WHO IT IS
Ok I'm going to leave this question for an hour or so before continuing while I go and get some food, please tell me what to do - does his head look good on the end of a pike, bad on the end of a pike but that's where it belongs anyway, or does he get to keep his head before the Son Daughter of Heaven?

Sounds too early for war. Unless expansion is at stake or he some REALLY nice resources there's no much reason to kill that dirty fucking gook.

PRAISE THE ONE TRUE CRAB GOD!

Mind you "war" here doesn't mean I'm going to build any real military units, just be aware; the idea is, do I ruin our relations, or do I play nice?

>Nomad
wtf?

Play nice for now. Don't seem like there's much to gain from antagonizing him (besides laughs).

Remember I'm still waiting guys

What mechanices and factions would you like to see in future ES2 expansions ?
We really need shit like spying

I want trading companies, space stations, spying, diplomacy...

any tip on how to play as Commonwealth in Stellaris?
tried it twice and on both playthough I keep getting cockblock by fallen empire who just hate me for being near them

don't go near xenophobic FE's

>Spying
>Play UE deciding I only want imperials
>Lumeris sends a spy
>HowDoYouDoFellowImperials.jpg

Guess I'll keep going then

>www33.zippyshare.com/v/v1I1RVmc/file.html
COMPLIMENT THIS