>tall as fuck
>ground clearance is still crap

>ugly
>slow

>literally a rebadged 500X

Base model with a manual.

Jeeps are garbage

What Jeep is best new under 30k then?

Don't get a fucking Jeep. They are unreliable, feel like shit, are pretty impractical for how fucking big they are, and get pretty fucking bad gas mileage. The only benefit to getting one is that they look cool.

Get a Civic Si

for under 30k, a base model wrangler sport. but thats only if you're actually taking it off road/doing alot of out stuff. if not get anything else

>can't even get 4wd in a manual

Midsize SUV? Grand Cherokees are breddy good, even though they're jeeps. Base MSRP is $30k, so they might be too expensive unless you buy slightly used or cheaply optioned. Very capable and cheaper than most other midsizes with similar amenities.

Compact/Subcompact/Crossover? Don't waste your time with HEEP. Get literally any Subaru with enough space for your shit, mod it if necessary, and it will be more practical than anything else you could buy. With a few mods, they're also decent on rougher-than-gravel unpaved roads. Article very related: gizmodo.com/how-i-turned-my-subaru-outback-into-a-real-adventuremob-1716068985

Off-road? Wranglers are great if you have a never-ending pool of money because of an immense (and immensely expensive) aftermarket. Literally almost every part has an upgraded variant you can buy for $2,000. Sport trim if you like "bare bones" amenities and plan to save money or upgrade as you see fit, Sahara trim if you want creature comforts, and Rubicon if you want a comfier vehicle that's better than almost every other stock SUV in the US out the door. But honestly if you're going to buy it exclusively to off-road it, you probably shouldn't buy new. More complexity means more parts to break and higher cost means higher repair bills and encourages you to baby your vehicle.

>Pro
You get bonus points if you brake hard

youtu.be/dCEthdH7iYw

Looks way better in the 2016 model vs 2015

This. So much this. If you enjoy driving a replacement car while your Jeep is in the shop then Jeep is the brand for you. If you enjoy having ludicrous maintenance and spare parts costs then Jeep is for you.

garbage. get something interesting or a civic for 3k if you just want an econobox.

Plz no. If you buy that dumb shit, they will make more

>Pros
Has four wheels (for now)

>and cons?
FCA product, enjoy your mechanical issues

>Also which trim level is your favorite?
Preferably burnt

Fix It Again Tony Ironically

So fucking small it is unusable.

fiat vs mini cooper?

damn spicy memes guys

Suspension travel is ten times more important than ground clearance. You never, ever straddle an obstacle.

Pros:
>it can't cheat on you like an unfaithful wife .
Cons:
>Jeep
>Renegade

Its a JEEP thing

It's fun to drive. I have one.

You're retarded if you think ground clearance isn't important.
I'm not sure if you realise this but off road the ground isn't flat. And you also have body over hang in the front and rear. Differential clearance isn't hugely important if you know how to drive. Body clearance is huge.

My buddy had the previous gen and his engine Renegrenaded at 73K and had to change

>his engine Renegrenaded

which could very well be a rebadged suzuki sx4