I have to teach my imouto how to drive

I have to teach my imouto how to drive.
Any advice you guys? She just passed her learner's test and she doesn't play games like GTA or euro truck simulator either so this will be a totally new feeling for her.

Let her sit in your lap and let her take the steering while you work the pedals and gears

I think she's too tall for that to be effective teaching method

came here to post this

Make her watch from the back seat if you cant see the pedals from the passenger seat.

If you know anyone with a farm go there or countryside where its flattish to start. Tell her she will probably stall it plenty at first and go from there.

You'll do fine.

make sure to explain what shes doing wrong when she makes a mistake otherwise she wont learn

Please don't post the Royal Family of Spain in this filthy website

spics don't even rule their own country? lmao whites truly do rule the world

>Any advice you guys?
Stop using the word imouto to refer to real people unless you're actually Japanese. It makes you sound kinda pedophilly.

And actually my advice is to have a friend teach her, women don't learn well from husbands, fathers, or older brothers for whatever reason, in my experience.

He never said she was going to learn manual.

Driving automatic is so easy you don't really need to be taught anything. Make her read traffic law and recognise all the signs and what they mean.

>those spaces
>Stop using the word imouto
You have to go back to /r/cars

I've been doublespacing on Veeky Forums since before reddit was invented.

I've also literally never been there, but you need to go back.

>imouto

kys

>I-I'm really an old fag you guys, I promise!

You say this but I've been on three driving lessons with my girlfriend who already has her license btw and she's still not ready for main roads.

Some people get really fuckin nervous about it, apparently.

>imouto
cringe

>its a pedo shitpost thread
Sage

>Has license
>Can't drive

>Pass learners test
>Can't drive
Freedom was a mistake

The learners test is a multiple choice exam here