If it came down to it - in an emergency could you drive a manual?

If it came down to it - in an emergency could you drive a manual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yP-UqnXSGDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I drive one every day so yes?

Daily drive one...soo

Before I could drive manual, yes. and I put it to the test when I first drove a manual car, didnt stall until I forgot to disengage the clutch coming to a stop

How is this a serious question.

Very badly yes, which puts me exactly on par with the rest of me fellow Americans driving any type of car.

DD a manual for commute AND a 10spdr for work so yes.

this is such a great thread

fuck you

youtu.be/yP-UqnXSGDk

What type of emergency are you expecting? Can anyone actually say they've been in such a scenario?

He's probably underage and is thinking he needs to be prepared to drive someone to a hospital or something.

this better have a v8

featuring fuck you

i wish this hpyothetical situation popped up lol. i always have my car in sport mode never jsut drive so id rip that shit but i wanna feel what a big throw is like instead of the paddles

>GT

Nice, too many retards with the shitty engines nowadays

Wait 'til the 2018 comes out when they eliminate the V6. Fucking 4banger mustangs everywhere you look.

I bought a manual parts truck, and then got bored and fixed it. and proceded to do absolutely nothing but drift it and rip donuts.

I can drive everything from jettas with 300 000 km on the OEM clutch to old M5's and even a manual Dodge Ram with a Cummins.

>tfw my life is an emergency

In an emergency, I could not handle going back to driving automatic. I would lie down on the tarmac and wait for death instead.

>electronic throttle pedal

What sort of nu-car is that

I don't see what the issue is.

>yfw when Americans think manuals are so dangerous you're not allowed to get a manual license in most states without an interview.