>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.7.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/804548-oberon-prime-update-2070/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uQ4Ll
imgur.com/a/aAUuS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game is still shit after 4 years

Tomorrow the brawns and the brains are being unvaulted. Rhino Prime and Loki Prime!

"Archwing" is the orokin word for ass cancer.

>heat dagger
>doesn't deal heat damage

I know it's mastery fodder but still.

Ground Pound is guaranteed heat damage...

That's kinda neat I guess.

Every single general hates their own game.

Prove me wrong.

no

I just want some of the bad, useless frames I like get 'reworked'

It's never going to happen, is it

F fore last of the Buttframes

Are you ready for fucking Hydroid Prime to be the highlight of 10ocon

nah i'm ready for absolutely nothing but corporate double talk and politician promises

ace combat general

also kill yourself

Source

either the harrow quest won't be out yet and that will be the big focus

or the harrow quest will have some kind of teaser which they talk about at tennocon

they'll say they're still working on everything, immediately go on vacation for 2 weeks then take a month at best to finish any little bit.

>potatoe kid focus rework
>all focus schools scrapped
>entire focus system given to Tenno for fighting styles
>enables tenno only game play
>coming around feb 2018
>thanks for paying to pay the game Tennogoys

When you spend so much time with one thing, you kinda start to despise it. It's human nature.

more buttframes please

I think that when you spend so much time on one thing, you see all its flaws and come up with ways to fix them, then you get mad at creators - who don't play the game nearly as much as you do, if at all - for not fixing them when the fixes would be SO EASY JUST MAKE VACUUM UNIVERSAL WHAT THE FUUUUCCCCKKKK

wait just a goddamn moment
last I knew, vacuum was universal (at least for sentinels) and carrier had some dumb ammo swap mod in place of it
what the fuck did they do

Are raids a common thing? Been playing this game for 2 months now and it looks like the clan I joined always pick the same circlejerk group, that normal?

I think they mean more "vaccum is just a thing that your frame does" rather than having it on the sentinels (thus making the other non-sentinel companions less viable).

oh, okay
it would be nice to run around without my gilded ballsack following me and blocking the crosshairs

trial of retribution is fucking dogshit, I didnt even try jordas but im sure you shouldn't bother with it unless you are completely bored.

Its basically a shitty puzzle game where you shouldn't be killing enemies also last time i played we were constantly getting dc'd in between loading screens and couldn't reconnect, that was a while ago so it could have been fixed by now

should I max life strike?

raids are like a chore that people try to minmax, so if they have a group they like you're SOL

No

Would but
>3 Hour Resource Booster

M O R E
O
R
E

Only when they get Prime Access.

Rivens are just bad gae design, wish we got actual endgame instead of an artificial powercreep mechanic, I enjoyed the cinematic quests even if it felt like they went nowhere.

Or give us a secondary system to explore (alpha centauri), expanding on sentients and lore in general.

Brrrrrrrap

>lets make mods to make shit weapons good!
>rivens end up buffing already strong weapons while the shit weapons are still shittier

So Boar Prime is getting unvaulted. Is it shit? It can get 100% status at least. I have a Boar riven but I'm not sure if I should waste my time farming it.

ERRRRMMMMMPHHLLLBRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I'm MR23, played for nearly two years and I've never done one because my friends all quit for even worse games than Warfarm a couple months after I started, dedicated raid groups won't take anyone they don't know and pulling one off with pugs might as well be impossible. The times I've tried taking pugs in, it's been laggy and glitchy as hell, too, on top of the cat herding problem.

A...am I still in the Proxy Paige thread on /gif/?

Allright, good to know, I guess I can forget doing raids then since I don't feel like having buddies in this autist game.

whare color palette is that??

The best one,
Cigarettes

>that post
Yeah. I remember laughing and peeing on my dog's grave when she died after 10 years.
What a dumb assertion.

>getting a riven mod for a max disposition weapon and you get shit stats across the board

>Saryn's farts just don't hit the same after her nerf
Feels bad man

rivens are endgame, and you'll fucking like it goyim

buy plat

tfw you come back from a break and have to make a bunch of shit

Why does DE not fix neglected Frames like Atlas, Hydroid, Titania etc? Why even have bothered making them when they knew they were going to be inferior to the other Frames and be Frames no one outside of small groups of niche players would play?

WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT, DE???

Because if they leave the reworks for right before releasing the Prime version of these frames they can get people hyped to buy Prime Access.
I hope that cleared things up.

STOP testing weapons on mot/lvl 40 content with random auras and uploading it to youtube.

NON
ONO
NON

Why? You have irresistable urge to watch this videos and use this builds? It's okay, most of the game content isn't above lvl 50. Only sortie, high kuva missions and raids are around lvl 100, everything else is way below.

>is it shit?

Say it with me.....Tigris Prime

They ARE fixing them. Fixed limbo in the last big update & now they're
targeting chroma. It only seems like they're neglecting them because DE is slow as fuck

I remember being excited for the future when I was a kid, imagining all the cool shit studios could do with all the powerful new tech we'd have by then.

Instead we got DE, micro transactions in 60 dollar games and pre orders in world premier trailers

Fuck the future. I wanna go back.

dunno if I'll finish this, but since the /aco/ thread isn't up I may as well post it here

FINISH IT
ESPECIALLY IF THERE'D BE A THICKER VERSION

>Layer titled benis that's hidden
Unhide the futa. do it now.

Also weapons

>alright, we're almost done adding this cool convetrix esque weapon into the game
>let's give it a 15% crit chance, pretty shit but not gimp
>yeah no we can't have people using this endgame, let's give it 10% to make sure nobody uses this gun period
>hell, let's give it 2.5%% because FUCK you

>oberon prime
>growing power over CP
>azima
You have to go back.

-106% flight speed or thereabouts?

oh fug :DD

didn't really plan it out since it was an idle sketch that I ended up liking. Going thicker would mean redrawing the hips/legs, which tends to be a little annoying since I like to work analog -> digital.

mayb. excal is already kind of scared tho

Just dump it in an imgur and stop teasing me with these thicc futas you fuck

I love you

ugh fine

imgur.com/a/uQ4Ll

th-that's pretty thicc...

wow, I can't believe it's not V-sarg.

looks nice

The solution is to outright terrify him.

Not into Hyper but that's still pretty hot.

shieldgating for enemies only
armor as a second health bar that still affects enemies even when depleted

Me either. But I did a smaller flaccid one to start and ended up not liking it as much

imgur.com/a/aAUuS

That's enough from me for tonight.
It's 5AM and I gots to work in a few hours. Dream of amazonian frames, friends.

>needing more cp when you already have more than 4

>150% armor reduction
some next level shit desu

Best girlcocks are small enough to fit in your mouth but big enough to buldge your throat.

Don't finish it.

I've been playing on ps4 for like a year now. I'm gonna get a pc in like a couple weeks and I'm planning on buying an account with a little progress. Besides having bought an account is there anything i can get b& for? i heard some shit about suddenly changing IP can get a ban

Warframes got no throats though. Best they can do is lovingly bulge out the stomachs.

>Valkyr at Extraction starts humping my Kavat
I'm going to need you Valkfegs to calm your tits

removable parts when?

>skirtless Saryn prime

>lotus tells you the facility is heavily guarded so be on the lookout for increased patrols
>like she thinks you're gonna mission impossible this shit
>when really you're is flying through at fifty miles an hour mulching hundreds of corpus like you've got a lawnmower strapped to your chest

This game could've been so good if it wasn't a skinner box MMO and toned down the goofy magic shit. Imagine if it were single player and still had the speed and parkour but you actually had to be stealthy. With character action game style combat where a very skilled player can still kill a ton of enemies at once but your health is low enough it only takes a few slip-ups to kill you.

Something where you can actually feel like an elite cybernetic assassin instead of a slide-jumping taffy goblin who's addicted to baseball cards.

shut up and wait for your 75% off faggot

They'd have to rework how visibility works again, and with how many tilesets there are, and how large and open some of them can be, that's more effort than they'd want to expend on something the bulk of the playerbase doesn't particularly care about.

Invis should be a common ability mod,
like it was in the dark sector trailer. Enemies should also be more aware of invisible things.
Going full predator would be cool.

Someone post the pic of him getting fucked by Haydee

I know, I'm not suggesting anything that'll ever happen.

Am I a pussy if I got spooked by my first Oculyst encounter?

I have a mighty need.
Please consider finishing this.

yes

f a l s e

Light based visibility when

Dude. Duuuuude. You're getting a PC. Unlike your Playstation which has no games, PC has hundreds, nay, thousands of games that just so happen to be NOT this fucking piece of digital autism crack. Please, take this opportunity to rid yourself of this burden and play other, better games.

..That's dumb as shit. Don't buy an account.

I wish this game were more tense in general. There just isn't enough cohesion in tone and ambience to convey the intended seriousness of the situation.

Like, Infested maps in concept art and lore are genuinely spoopy, but the game utterly fails to translate that. I'd like to see the interior/ship maps be close to completely dark and basic units slightly more sparse, but more dangerous, meaning it might be worthwhile at higher levels to use darkness to sneak past instead of engaging.