/mbgg/ - Mobage General #719

The revenge of the Shinsengumi: Izumi strikes back

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutaku.net/games/armor-blitz/
youtube.com/watch?v=DFP_qQGGMTU
al.fg-games.co.jp/news/10081/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who is dis semen demon

Can the izumifag post if she's good now I wanted to try to roll for her.

nutaku.net/games/armor-blitz/

Don't know if anyone else played this, but Armor Blitz is getting a re-worked and re-released on nutaku with the addition of H-scenes

>PC browser game

it's going to be playable on android and ios too just like before

We all laughed at Izumi for being bad but look who's laughing now

Bet next event will have a sayo skin that's actually good considering she's the only UR without an event so far

I'm going to need to use regular Izumi next time to be sure but her regular attack seems be a faster version of regular Izumi's.

Her signature is Tsu's dash and her Ougi hits in a straight line, including a little bit behind her.

I guess it should be noted that her Ougi will hit the entire screen in a straight line.

If her regular attacks are the same then she's probably still shit tier considering that what made her original bad is that every single attack is a lunge. That and her low base attack.

Looks like she stole from Tsu's dash and Yoshimoto's excalibur so that should at least make her better than the original ver.

>new izumi is still IZUMI
great now I have to wait for the next one again. The itch to use these gems is incessant

>New Izumi is still Izumi

Honestly, what were you expecting?

Something better definitely

Did the weight of her attacks change in any way? If all that changed was atk speed then it still really is izumi despite stealing other units skills

But desu, her old ougi would be pretty nice only if her attacks actually mattered and the time would be longer

How much should I regret not getting the mage idol?

Damn Tenka really hates me. All the rolls I did, other than my first roll which I rerolled for dozens of times, have no UR swords. I probably spent 4000 gems by now and still only have my initial two UR swords.

Are they limited?

the UI look really bad.

A lot, I wish I rolled her too.
But the regret isn't as bad as forgetting to trade for the weapon of the one idol I did get.

I'd roll for a new version of fox that's actually good

Yes

Fox is bad? Her moveset seems pretty legit. Why you don't like her user?

She has an attack+ leader skill like Tsu as well. You also can't have more than 1 Izumi on the same team.

That ougi is pure sex

>All that new shiny and flashy shit
>She still keeps her extremely annoying regular attacks

Isn't it sad izumi
Did her base stats get better at least?

Her base attack was 30 at level 1 and she has 2 +attack skills on her first skill tree, I forget what the original Izumi had for base attack.

>fifth roll
>finally get Izumi
>it's regular Izumi
T-thanks.

I miss kogarolling

So its the same as regular Izumi with diff skills

>Hating Izumi's dash festival

Do you even justice?

Yeah, even the blooming grid exactly the same.

World 8...

So I've waited a month but I haven't seen this boss show up in the chaos dungeon. Anyone know where I can find it?

Are the other 2 new URs better than Izumi?

Literally same with me. I only have the 2 swords I rolled at the beginning. Though I think I've only rolled around half of what you spent

At least you still have 2000 gems to hope for. No one could possibly have worse luck than me. I've decided to just live with my Kou and Yoshimoto since I'll probably not get any other UR sword.

If this is following JST as it should then raid boss should be up in 25 minutes, which is weird since the info page says 19:00~21:00. Guess I'll stay up a little longer to check.

The Project Tokyo Dolls comic is weirdly graphic at times compared to the happy colors and cute anime girls. I hope this tone is present in the game as well to make it more interesting.

>start during kogarolling
>now at level 50+ with 2k gems
It itches so damn much

Who's in charge of mbgg houkai Armada? Trying to join and applied but getting no response or acceptance

He isn't online so he must be sleeping I guess.

2nd BGHS PV: youtube.com/watch?v=DFP_qQGGMTU

Also all episodes will be available on youtube as well.

Now it says 19:00 as it should be. That clears it up.

That tension between Nozomi and Yuri

My baby mumi

Well from the trailers it seems like the setting is something like this:

Magical Girls got rekt while fighting the abyssal fleet. Later with the help of modern science they never asked for thisgot brought back to life as some kind of androids, their memories got sealed in the process. The video showed that you can gradually unlock their memories by pouring FEELs in them. Maybe I misunderstood something.

So is there any a solution for frequent freezes on the town screen in Danmachi mobage?

Do not use emulators.

>the idols are actually dead
This is already sounding kind of dark.

>urge to roll for new limiteds
>realize that there will be future limiteds of other characters
>can't roll now because I want to save for chiganemaru/chatan or limited tsuda/gotou/gokotai or the eventual hackadoll gacha
Why did they make so many cute girls?

Sounds good to me. More interesting than most mobage. Too bad it's not looking so hot for the game right now what with them only hitting half of the prereg targets and so on.

What do you have to do for today's yuki-chan ticket?

nvm, i got it. It's use an angel.

Got 6* Rou from my ticket, should I make him dual ele instead of dark/dark?

They have 15.4k Twitter followers right now and have yet to put one of those CLEAR stamps on the 15k reward. I'm wondering how the LINE and squeenix preregs are factored into this.

I guess whaling 300 usd every two weeks for a gothic dress wasn't enough so now they can get from top 100 too.

Wish they would give at least a B gothic for 10~30% instead of the two most useless armors in the game, I have been doing UGEX for two months now and have never even seen one drop, even thought about spending crystals in resets this WB but I wouldn't be able to get to top 100 anyway with the current scores

I think the problem is also that game's been in a prereg only for a month. Prior to that I can't say I even heard that such a game was in development. And they're already releasing it tomorrow.

This is all kinda bizarre. I would understand if it was some kind of a quick cashgrab but the quality seems too high for something like that.

Upcoming GF update looks breddy gud. Two collab girls will be HG and SG, but what more important, some skills rebalance incoming.
They are nerfing multipistol formations by increasing initial cooldown of pistol skills, slightly buffing some RF (Springfield, Mosya, SV-98 etc) by making their skills get ready faster. Underbarrel grenades (M4 SOP and co) got reworked, seems like radius increased and now they are giving priority to most healthy enemy group. FAL now launch 3 grenade instead of one.
FAL max ROF now 72, RFB base critical now 30% and Type 95 max ACC now 52. There is other changes, but i guess we need to wait for proper translation.

>get rou from yuki ticket
>single meme 6* chiyo from legfest gacha
what is this

Nagasone get

>checked translation
>those pitiful charge shot buff
>those half-assed pistol nerf
What a competent dev team. Looks like it won't affect HG-RF team at all, the same NTW+M99 will still work.
The grenade AR buff is interesting though, maybe now I can use FAL with ART556 for memeburst AR team.

I liked it

Name one mobage which you didn't like until you tried it.
Likewise name one which you were hyped for and it turned out meh.

1. Deresute
2. For the ded ones, what was that TPS game like those in arcades, but with cute girls? That, and Alice Order.
For currently alive ones, Tenka Hyakken, Sinoalice.

1. Princess Connect(RIP), Black Rose Suspects(Though I really enjoy the base gameplay and visuals, the lack of any real events, not just 'farm dailies until you're out of stamina' is killing the game for me)
2. Tales of the Rays, Sinoalice.

1. Tagatame. Granted I started a year after launch when the game actually became decent.

2. I stopped getting hype for anything years ago since it just leads to disappointment. I guess I wanted Tokyo Ghoul Re:Invoke to last longer since it killed one of my main games...

Alchememe after it's 1st anniversary, GBF and Shironeko
Sinoalice, Brave Exvius

>Also all episodes will be available on youtube as well.

Oh wow, that's nice.
I wonder why, though.

Shinobina
Sinoalice, Lineage 2 Revolution

If I'm not mistaken, that's the one with meat bun and spatula-thingy drops. I think I saw that quest last month, not sure when will it reappear. Anyway, I don't think you can finish 30 runs on time, you're gonna need 55 stam per run.

>Kubo Yurika
She sounds so different every time I hear her. Seeing as she gets many roles lately I think love live got her a big boost. And to think that before becoming a seiyuu she was a gravure idol.

They show up on the Monday afterwards at noon on Youtube. Also on a bunch of other web video platforms but maybe those other ones are paid.
Maybe they want the exposure?

Is /padg/ dead?

al.fg-games.co.jp/news/10081/
>veda again
Wonder how long until it's permanent like DG

>recent
1. Yuyuyui
2. StillnoAlice

>all time
1. Tennis
2. GBF

In trinary the blonde girl may be playable soon since the girls finally know she was the idol.
They sure took a while to get it.

I try to keep my expectations low for new releases, so that I get more of the former and less of the latter.

>BGHS released *2 version of the new uniform
So what was the fucking point of the valentine cards then?

Wait, did I read this right? No more account giveaways for Tenka?

The competitive esports, I guess

You read that wrong. It's just more difficult now because you have to link a reroll to a throwaway twitter or line account and can't use the password option.

How is she? I'm debating rolling for these girls.

>Also all episodes will be available on youtube as well.
Hoping it won't be region-locked. Too bad it's most likely won't have subs unlike Monster Strike on Youtube.

how can i expand my room in sarucolle?

>Magical girls got revived as dolls with their memories sealed to do their master's bidding

This is really arousing and definitely my fetish. Where do I get my own doll?

Actually the correct term would be cyborgs.

Androids would mean they're fully robotic while Cyborgs is more fitting since they most likely replaced the damaged parts/limbs with robotic stuff and then proceded to seal off their memories so they would be obedient little dolls.

Made a vid. Her signature move lunges forward more than what my webm shows. It also inflicts burn.

Not sure how Kashuu is, I don't think anyone here rolled her yet.

hopefully they left the vaginas intact
robo-pussy aint shit

So when is tokyo dolls releasing? I know the website says the 22nd, but I didn't see a time posted.

If it's 22nd on the dot should be up in 10mins, probably just expect it in next 12 hours though.

tomorrow

has to be intact, why even bother reviving them if you cant fuck them

She's pretty cool user. Congrats

Yesterday's tweet said 22nd and that they don't have a specific time to announce so could be whenever.

When did we become the general to go to when others die?

Why would we care if it vanished or not?

Sord lolis

There was a lot of discussion about mobile games there, except they were otomes. I wondered if someone knew something since it was basically about the same stuff. Don't be mean.

Went to /jp/ it seems.

>Come to ask an offtopic question
>d-dont be mean

seriously?

I should have checked there, bless you user.

Fuck. This is hilarious

Took me a while to realise it too. As to why it went there, I have no idea.