Just bought a 1998 Skyline GTT

I just bought a 1998 Skyline R34 GTT.
ask me anything.
Pic related, first day with it was yesterday. Nobody in my family knows yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

tc.gc.ca/eng/motorvehiclesafety/safevehicles-importation-faq-before-import-1278.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come back and post pics when you hit a guardrail.

RB25DET right? Looks fun. Are you a Leaf?

Yeah. Yes I am a Leaf

How is RHD insurance? I'm trapped in Onterrible but might be posted to BC or Alberta in the neat future.

>ugly body kit
>wannabe GT-R wing

fuckin digusting

Since I JUST got it I'm paying high, but it's supposed to go down.

I have a Nismo body kit and plan putting the GTR widebody fenders on.

>no proof
prove it

How? That's the picture of it from yesterday.

>plan putting the GTR widebody fenders

so you'll be cosplaying as GT-R but won't have the power to back it up? Pathetic

Having the RB26 powerplant and the stock GTT body instead is superior.

I don't know if I'll even be able to afford the RB26 engine.

lol the worst part about owning a non-GTR trim skyline are the people who say "WHOA DUDE IS THAT A GTR??!?" and you gotta say "n-n-no it's a gts-t/gtt"

You know the drill faggots, bread on hood or gtfo.

Bread on the hood? what the fuck lmao
okay. if this thread stays alive until saturday when I go to pick it up from the guy I bought it from.

100cc isn't going to matter. user can just get a bigger turbo if he wants more power.

Ok so you dont necessarily need the RB26 powerplant but cosplaying as a GT-R is still pathetic.

>"WHOA DUDE IS THAT A GTR??!?"

if they can't tell then they aren't worth talking to imo.

Then save up a lot of money, and I mean A LOT and buy a RB-XGT2

There's more to an engine than just displacement. Head flow, compression, undersquare vs oversquare etc...The RB26 has solid lifters for more revs, better ports and thicker studs so it can handle more boost.

>buying any R34 skyline
>literally impressing anyone

they're so common in straya theyre basically bogan taxis

Cool. Is the GTT RWD or AWD?

Either eat, that's pretty nice. I'd do some simple mods that'd make it a good all-around grand tourer that I could daily

Comfy seats, quiet performance exhaust, suspension that doesn't loosen your fillings, some tint, and some new bushings depending on miles.

>they're so common in straya theyre basically bogan taxis

thats cool but OP is from Canada. So while its not entirely rare its still somewhat rare but I agree with you about trying to impress anyone with a car anyway.

Also in America they are even rarer since they aren't legal to import yet.

Not everything revolves around Australia you know

GTT is rwd

Nice OP. Im jealous you guys get these legally. I can get R34s where Im at in the US as well (florida) but we have to pay a crazy premium. A 2001 R34 GTT just sold locally for 29k USD

>paying that much money for something thats going to get crushed in a few months
i mean i guess if youre not a pleb but thats stupid. especially considering 29k would put you into a decent legal R32 GTR.

Berta?

How much u pay and what company? I might get a rhd type r.

t. Edmonton

you spent 30 seconds Googling so you don't make yourself look like an idiot next time
tc.gc.ca/eng/motorvehiclesafety/safevehicles-importation-faq-before-import-1278.htm

>r34
why would you buy the ugly one, and then put an ugly spoiler on it

How much did this cost?
kW?
BHP?
Top speed?
6 or 8 cyl?

I'm thinking of getting a stock '98 R-34.

Congratulations. Not my preference personally, but I'm sure you will enjoy it.

get a v8 model

Bait

Are you going to take off?