How does this happen?

How does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5OVY7MmSSYs?t=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With catastrophic hilarity, I presume. The frame slipped off the driver's side fork but caught the body and then through some miracle of inertia and leverage every body mount failed.

Looks fine to me.

>that massive oil spill

thats how all chebys look

It's at a body shop, the only thing preventing that happening every time a body guy uses a wrench is sheer luck

Free kart conversion, nice.

>You got it, don't worry

This is what happens when you don't use a torque wrench to tighten down your lug nuts.

It is actually a new gypsy fad

either he jacked up on the body and not the frame, or they were trying to separate the body from the frame and something went wrong

lol where is this?

Don't worry, that's a normal outcome for any Chevrolet product.

It's more concerning if you're told there's nothing wrong with it. Fishy, fishy...

>steering wheel on the left
>gypsy
literally where

>body on frame cucks will defend this

I'm betting that the body mounts were all unbolted for some reason relating to the fact that it's in the lift labeled "paint prep", because I'd expect at least some of the mounts to tear bits of cab with them...

Where is the radatior?

It looks like some kind of air cooled engine, yet a better question, how is that wheel attached to the axle?

I remember seeing a video of a similar "vehicle" but it was in america, the "car" frame was completely made out of wood and dude drove it over swaps and shit. I've been looking for it for so long I don't even remember if it was real or I just dreamed it or something. Anyone got any link?

Did it died?

body lift gone wrong

Is that a Citroen 2CV?

Paco forgot the weight distribution changes when you lift the body from the frame. So much retardation in one image.

Normal for a Chevy

American Engineering at it's finest

The plates look like the old serbian plates wich makes since as there are a lot of gypsies in serbia.

Yup, 99% its Serbia.
Gypsies drive those even today, as this can be see in this music video inside Serbian gypsie community youtu.be/5OVY7MmSSYs?t=40

duratec kicked in yo

>remove all but 1 body mount
>lift vehicle
>continue lifting vehicle even though the frame appears to be lifting with it when it shouldnt be
>the single mount finally breaks
>

>How does this happen?

Rusted out frame

First poster here yeah this seems even more likely. I see the steering column still inside though wouldn't that need to be removed or can you just unhook it and unplug everything?

lift from the frame on one side. lift from the body on the other side.

I thought this was cuba.

because of Kobe Steel

how many times was that frame folded?

Yes.

""""toyota qulaity""""""

be sure to pay out the ass for the toyota truck meme tax

Standard Toyota Pickup frame rot.

Fucking Roma

1001 times.

With this kekoshop!!

Tacoma frames are made by Dana

That's a pretty rad design. I didn't know the 2CV was that cleverly packaged.