Be me

>be me
>gets a nice haircut early in the morning, feels nice, I feel conifident
>Decide to go get a $7 coffee
>Roll up to the window in my jacked up 77 highboy
>qt 3.14 Cashier starts to flirt with me and talk about how she loves my truck
>fuckyes.png
>gets expensive ass coffee half off
>known local schizophrenic man (Joel) runs out of coffee store and starts guessing the year and stuff, says he really likes it
>puls around small roundabout to go get my coffee (Its a small shop run by 2 girls)
>qt 3.14 starts asking more about my truck
>user, it has such a nice paint job, did you do it yourself?
>sure (no)
>It must've been so expensive, how much did you pay for it?
> "10k" (was actually $5.8)
>Gets half price coffee from qt and drives away

truck is similar to pic related. Just doesnt have side trim.

My truck made me feel like a Chad for a day. So Veeky Forums, how has your car changed your life? Mine is a thot-magnet and it taught me mechanics because its breaking all the time and costs me thousands of dollars to restore.

Breaks all the time increasing my poverty, only gets attention from boomers no qt's, people get pissed cause it sets off car alarms in parking garages.
>V6 fiero with exhaust leak

My 85 bonneville is a chick deterent.
>eww it's so old
>why would you want an old car
>why can't you get something better
I fucking love it. It's like riding your couch down the highway. Looks like garbage (nig nogs stole it). It's now straight piped since the exhaust pipe rusted before the new muffler I literally just installed. It crackles and backfires like a boss.

My 02 Camry picks up gilfs and cougars. My 05 Saab picks up depressed girls with no self esteem.

you must live in idaho or something
so by qt3.14 i assume you mean hairy and overweight with an overbite

>you must live in idaho or something
every woman loves old trucks bro. I had an 04 cobra back when they were hot shit and my beat to shit farm rig always got more attention.

sports/muscle car = cuck/manchild desu senpai

She was pretty much begging you to say "hey maybe we could go for a ride sometime" and you just drove away with a coffee.

Are American standards that low? It doesn't even look that nice. The paint looks tired, it's full of dents and the underside is completely brown.

Qt aka Cletus sister from Wyoming

tfw know that exact feeling

84 duke with exhaust issues, and then the headlights stopped working and its in piss poor condition from when I sold it to some dude who sold it to a 18yo who beat it to death before i found it and bought it back

I stopped caring and bought a Boxster, it's still sitting in my driveway. Not sure what to do with it, was my first car but otoh it makes me mad by existing.

She was begging OP to pound her pussy on the bench seat. But OP is a fag

I don't really care for people
the inside of the car alone suits me fine
talking distracts me from enjoying driving
only people and parrots talk
I don't really encounter parrots often

Jeep Wranlger
>OHH EM GEE user, YOU HAVE A JEEP? SQUEE
everyteim. still /ldc/ tho

So many modded jeeps where I live, admittedly, girls love the fuck out of a cute jeep, but how anyone likes those ugly angry eye mods is beyond me

>but how anyone likes those ugly angry eye mods is beyond me

The equivalence of racing stripes on a honda.

>Be me
>Buy non-VTEC Integra to replace old ass Civic
>Leaving somewhere and decide to smoke before leaving.
>Standing by my car, because it's to nice to smoke inside.
>qt comes up and asks for a smoke.
>I say "sure np"
>she says, "Is that your car?
>me, "Yep"
>her, "Nice! Is it fast?" she's smiling now
>me, "Nope"
>She left after that.

Was this story going somewhere or are you just trying to make us disappointed

Just dropped in to say "nice truck."

Sometimes I flirt with black girls at gas stations, but only when they're driving an old Honda or Acura.

I drive a 94 Accord wagon so it's a perfect blend of car enthusiasm and jungle fever.

Did you even read the second half of his post you shitlord?

what kind of faggot drives a truck that isn't "completely brown on the underside"?

Are you me?

I'm a fat, greasy fuck in an old Hilux

They send out blank restraining order applications with my name on them regularly to local mailboxes