wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10
GL Update #8: youtu.be/aZpESXSnOmo

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
youtu.be/L1sl-YoMi3Q

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13024331
twitter.com/tig15_hmr/status/835431110578339840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ara

Terra

Lyse

Bikini sluts in BE! Bikini!!

>you will never pet darrcuiln
why even colonize

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor was cucked out of his destiny.

Like I give a shit about the glove fetishist.

And Zest is this guy

Any of you in RK plan on saving up mythril for things that might never come like a relic that makes Gau good or Ultimecia?

>no 5 stars, no motes, but at least im not vayne solidor

strawpoll.me/13024331

xth for i just wanna take the time and say if you friend me in FFBE while my hero isnt meta or a bonus unit, you da real mvp, thanks

pay with my wallet or muh dick hmmmmmm

Hey gumi, take this!

>whips out dick

>post yfw you have Orlandeau and Tilith

Nope
But seriously why was Ultimecia basically replaced by Edea and what were they thinking with Gau? for a completely physical unit his strength isn't the great and has above average magic and mind stats with no way to use them

So I never pulled for Jobs in Mobius, I stopped after got what I wanted (Assassin)
But now this dumb event is forcing me to bring other jobs I don't even use, I used all the job summons I could in hopes of getting something nice and I got all these

What are the best Warrior and Mage jobs I can main from here?
As far as Monk goes, I guess I'm stuck with the starter monk job, bleh

The character that gets the most screen time is easily Alphinaud

At this point, I think the solution is clear.

Stinky Lightning! Go away!

>mfw Orlandeau, Tilith, Ramza, WoL, and Luneth
>Rikku is pretty much guaranteed with 50 tickets

This is true, in fact, here's the protagonists of XIV so far other than Meteor:

1.0: Minfilia & Luisoux
2.0: Minfilia
2.X: Alphinaud & Minfilia
3.0: Alphinaud
4.0: Lyse & Alisae

They could've had a X-2 event.... but they chose to go with Donuts.

> Final Fantasy characters
> Donuts

By that logic Cloud was a donut in FF7 since he wasn't in the original final fantasy

Since the XIV servers went down, I decided to work on my third design for the BE contest. I wanted to go with a Hein/Amon/FF3 Titan sort of look, but I like Pirates, and figured I could translate the sort of gaudy look that Hein has into a sort of pirate look; and since I wanted to do at least one female big boob character, I thought that this could be a decent place for it. and since she's female, I decided to go with a little more anatomically correct that the potato-like SD choco ranger.
Also Viera,but that might change.

Theres an x2 banner?

Cute. we already kinda have Mercedes for that role though

You could just use the starter jobs for the event and continue hoarding tickets

But the jobs per class no idea sorry

All my warriors hide behind my masamune x and all my rogues behind my thief's tyfing X

Completely clueless on mages too

Yes, he was an original character in FF7. Congrats, you just figured out what that term means.

>see designs like this
>reminded that capcom will continue to bury ruby heart deeper in her grave
Glad infinite is shit. Capcom needs to fucking die already

I sure hope i don't get tilith

that's what i desire the most

Tilith and all BF banner units are icky !

who /pullwithme/ here?

no

gimme the lucky draws DeNA and nobody gets hurt

>ruby heart
>implying anybody cares about that literal who when they have better unused characters like the entire cast of Onimusha or Gene from Godhand

I want to, but my lapis reserves are in disrepair given the announcement of a 5k G5 draw

sand niggar bedile...

Yeah, but other than the fact that they say she's a pirate, nothing about mercedes seems piratey.
Sorry m8to already got a Tillith; quitting the banner while I'm ahead.

Pull this!
>whips out dick
galuf and edgar

KELSUS
E
L
S
U
S

THE PROPHET ARISES!

has anyone realize that like Mug.... Toxic dagger on Xon cannot miss?

Who cares about any of that shit? The fact that Wesker isn't even in the game from the Capcom side is the true crime

>Wesker
>Not Wesker Jr

Another fell knight guy. At least I need tons of him for his TMR

Welcome to cold storage, Kelsus. You can come out maybe next TMR cycle, if I get Rikku.

>Daily
>Another gold
>Luka
Fuck, at this point i'm past caring about Tillith, I just want one banner unit. I have spent something like 40 tickets and done a daily every day with several golds and no on banners.

Remember, gumi """fixed""" the rates

>daily pull
>see this
guess what is it negros

vargass

Noctis

Did...did you pull twice?

Dark Fina

AH SHIT

DELITA'D

congrats, i hope it's not a delita, he's the most worthless rainbow ever.

The daily reward ticket

It was Kelsus :^)

This fucking guy knows what's up

congrats to you too user. I also hope it's not delita. He sucks dick.

twitter.com/tig15_hmr/status/835431110578339840
>Ignis will never T-pose for you

Congrats on your Kelsus

Demon Rain
Draculasswell

I'm glad I'm not the only one to come up with this joke

Noo, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to conserve resources. Conserve!

Need meido

So all FF characters after 1 are just donuts

Sauce on your blatant claim please

Yup, not counting ariana of course

>By that logic Cloud was a donut in FF7 since he wasn't in the original final fantasy

You know what else wasn't in the original final fantasy?

>Doesn't wear sunglasses at night
>Doesn't teleport
>Doesn't do unnecessarily stylish moves
>Can't do a Maximum Spider
>Voiced by that fag Troy Baker instead of D.C Douglas
Why bother with that weak ass shit?

It doesn't even feel like there is a 50/50 chance of getting an on banner unit from a gold, feels like I have a higher chance of getting a rainbow crystal than getting any of the 4* base units.

soon

I pulled two rainbows on this banner and not a single on banner gold

No, don't you dare say it!

you're very lucky. I haven't seen a rainbow in forever. Wasted 20+ tickets and still can't get a tilith.

Were either of the rainbows on banner?

ara

yeah, one was elza one was off-banner

>It doesn't even feel like there is a 50/50 chance of getting an on banner unit from a gold
Because there is not. Banner rates for blue and gold crystals are 25%, not 50%. Only rainbows are 50%.
A gold has a 1/4 chance of being a banner unit.
Then this event has that split three ways, 8.3 per. And there's a 19% chance of drawing a gold.
From the Brave Frontier banner you only have an 8.83% chance of getting a banner unit, period, and only a 1.583% chance that it'd be Tilith.

No, moron. Original characters are with respect to something. That's like saying "all numbers are negative because there's always a bigger number."

Cloud is not a donus WRT BE, he was a donut in FF7. You're welcome to speculate why one has a negative connotation and the other doesn't but doing so would just demonstrate that you are not only a FAILED pedant, but retarded to boot.

Don't know if I'll pull. Knowing my luck I will get another wind and fire imperil
I already have fucking three (3) fire imperils

stop being a pussy, just pull.

>fur coat titty nee-san

She looks hot!

>ara will never rest her giant tits on your back as you ride through comfy snow area

Make me

>do Kelsus summon
>get a fucking gold
fuck you game
I know it's gonna break into rainbow but fuck you nevertheless

>you'll never pull over for a paizuri break

I summoned him just now. Did he start out as a rainbow for you guys? He was a blue for me, then broke to gold and then rainbow.

At least you already know that gold is going to break into disappointment, unlike the BF banner.

If only you summoned a ticket instead, that gold might have been tilith. Now you wasted a gold summon on Kelsus.

He's a 5*, the breaking is just dickery to make the gacha more addictive.
It's a classic trick to keep you in anticipation even when you're rolling blues and golds. "Maybe THIS one will break.."
What you roll, of course, is irrelevant to the animation, and decided as soon as your lapis/tickets are spent.

i know he's a 5*. I was just wondering if the summon itself started out as rainbow for them instead of starting from blue.

At least you got one.

Odds like those make the bikini banner look decent, and it's an obvious trap. I cherish the three fire sword girls I got from the last BF event that much more now.

>Odds like those make the bikini banner look decent
Considering there's only a 0.5% chance of getting Seabreeze Dark Fina, and the other two are worthless garbage, (and Seabreeze Dark Fina isn't exactly Orlando tier) not really.

I want to hear this answer now. I bet it's warrior of light.

These are character variations in their own FF game. Their lore already established in the annals of FF history

Do you think she has pink nipples or brownish nipples

pink

Me too. Inverted or normal?

It does give trust moogles with pulls, even if it's at best 5% and at worst a random 5%. You'll probably even be happy if you get a gold on your lucky draw and it turns out off banner.