/vn/ - Shoku Edition

Visual Novel General #1505

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/488y73nqw5kssah/SROP_En.flac?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kei best girl

>tells Sakurai she stinks
>wonders why she got mad at him
Ren cracks me up sometimes.

>Koihimes
Good taste desu

>Ren tells everyone he loves them
>wonders why women act weird around him
Ren needs a bigger vocab.

When will we get a Renna edition?

Text window design makes it look like it's an actual nipple.

Sumika smells like pickled brains

I love Kasumi!

Shin Koihime Musou soon

>contourning censorship with interface
So this is how DI became a kamige.

I've noticed Ren says "Jesus Christ" all the time, awfully blasphemous if you ask me, this kind of behavior shouldn't be condonned in a christian VN.

This is getting a bit too real for me.

The team is going to die just before the patch.

AI!

What is the most "cursed" VN in terms of translation attempts? AoKana, Baldr, VNs from August, something else?

Pretty sure Subahibi was being translated when I first came to this general 3 or more years ago. When is it supposed to come out?

Later this year if we are to believe Frontwing. They might say something about it at AX.

Is Subahibe the Duke Nukem Forever of VN translations?

Dracu Riot maybe

It's actually coming out tomorrow.

At one stage Rance 5D.

Or rance 6,
or Rance quest which is still not out.

来い。兄弟。

I LIKE LOLIS!

Eustia. It's had like 2 or 3 previous attempts with the current Fuwanovel one being the most recent.

^_^

>tfw I can read this

Should I start KKK?

Oh EOP...

I've clearly mastered Masada's prose and speech patterns, you cannot stop me.

When I wake up this general better hope there is a libra torrent

>It's been 10 hours and still no Libra upload

Come on senpai

I'm too lazy, someone will do it in a few hours, don't worry.

Anyone have a screenshot of DI quadruple title drop?

Bully Quof!

Please I'm going to die

So I heard you perfected your technique.

other mitcher > real mitcher

^_^

Sen

stop responding to yourself

Hmmm. Go-no-sen!

Wow, Renna is such a badass. Is it wrong to get a boner from this?

She actually is strong ?

I want her to peg me

I extracted the Symphonic Rain theme song from the steam version's opening if anyone is interested.

Godlike quality.

dropbox.com/s/488y73nqw5kssah/SROP_En.flac?dl=0

>looking up spoilers about a VN that's being translated

???

Is there a difference between all age vs r18 Dies Irae, aside the obvious?

I've heard the CG in general are better in the 18+ version.

what are you smoking

if anything they're slightly larger because of 4:3

Eh the CGs in the current one are cropped but better resolution

Ren gets to understand Rusalka at more than a surface level.

so thats what they meant with "deep" understanding.

Woah, that's some deep level here.

Yeah, balls deep. Seeing her get offed off-screen in Kei's route was bizarre.

>i thought songs in symphonic rain were easy
>had to go down to normal difficulty on Fal's song and even now im failing
holy shit send help

Is there a childhood friend in this? /vn/ has made me realize how many childhood friends i've been missing out on

But I love Sumika the most!

Does Mercurius wear underwear?

tfw when will never start dating Rusalka, get to know her, propose to her after 2 years, marry her and have five kids.

Now that I went deep into chuuni, I remembered about Naruto.
I dropped it long ago. Is there anyone who finished it? Is it fun after about 70th episode of shippuuden?

No, don't. Don't do that to yourself.

So chuuniVNfags are the same kind of people that watch Naruto?

Figures.

>*Teleports behind you*
>Rasengan!
Hehe, see you next life, moeshitter.

Do you run with arms behind your back?

Sumika is a super rope slut.

Nah, my hand are always on my katana, ready to chop your head off.

I heard you fags have a Libra torrent.

People have said that this is constitutes a hint to JAST localizing Muramasa, a fucking retweet that muramasa is ported to Windows 10. Thoughts?

Didn't JAST hijack the whole nitro+ portfolio rights?

>ported to w10
In modern apps format?

I question why they aren't finishing off things like Sumaga first if they are picking it up. And even if they are working on it it still will probably take 5 years for them to release it.

What I think is that if I start learning japanese now, I might read it before they announce it.

An interesting thing to note is that Dies Irae got a W10 port a few months before the english release was leaked. So it's possible.

Yeah they get the rights to pretty much every nitro+ title. Lord knows the fucking intricacies between them that allows JAST to sit their asses on all those IPs.

Time to read Dies Irae again.

I mean, it's a pretty weak hint but it makes one curious, why would their PR guy take the effort of rummaging through Nitro+'s twitter account for a 6 month old tweet if it wasn't relevant?
Maybe it's just to fuck with us, either way I wouldn't assume anything just based on a tweet.

>Dies Irae was amazing
>Muramasa is supposed to be even better

How hyped are you?

More hyped considered the characters are actually fucking adults and not teenagers in high school.

The nitro+ tweet is 6 months old? .....oh shit...that's kinda telling. Nah PR guys fucking with us. I will not believe Muramasa's being released until I have the goddamn game in my hands. Not even announcing it is enough for me knowing JAST.

What is the Tokyo Skytree doing here in Tsukigasaki?

I think the high school setting of DI actually played well into its characters. Ren's desire for time to stand still and enjoy a normal life wouldn't really make sense if he was a wageslave. Same with Kei wanting to be a normal girl.

... lol

Make it in college then. I just can't relate to teenagers problems because they're not developed bitches. One of the reasons why I thought the LDO was 1000x more interesting.

There are multiple words for different kinds of love in Japanese.

They're all psychopaths with issues your dumb ass has no way of connecting with, at least Ren's muh normal life spiel is something understandable by the average mortal.

There's multiple kinds of love aye, even the bloody Greeks knew that.

>game presents you with some arbitrary and shitty choice that could potentially lead to bad end
>chose correctly without checking internets for answer
that was close
you probably know which vn

Interesting = connecting to you? The fuck? No. I'm not gonna fucking connect with Schreiber or Beys murderous ways. But is their presence on screen way more captivating and intersting then Ren, a high schooler who never wants to leave high school and grow up? Yes.

When you use 'have', it means that until that time, you're still do that right?
Does it mean he announces himself that he's asshole?

no

english is hard

私はすべてを愛してる。

I love you too Reinhard

>a high schooler who never wants to leave high school and grow up? Yes.
That's not what Ren's stance is at all though. Maybe actually read the novel instead of skipping through.

Don't let auto correct trick you, it's 愛している. The い is important

Yes yes. The ephemeral moment, wanting to stop time so he can stay and feel in the best times. Blah blah blah, I understood that. Didn't skip. It's still less interesting than all the LDO's motives. Don't you fucking dare try to prove otherwise.

So wait Rea's route only happens because some asshole from another game is an asshole during Marie's route?

It's relatable is what it is, which is the entire point.
Ren is literally your everyday guy that wants nothing to do with the occult, chuuni nazis, or saving the world.

And that's boring as fuck

Muramasa is an alien sent to end the wars
Is this a real Muramasa spoiler? I love JOPs

Ren would have been the same if he was in college. HS or College doesn't really matter here.

Wow, what a fascinating distinction