Why does Veeky Forums hate this car?

Why does Veeky Forums hate this car?

I don't hate it, I just don't think much of it. maybe once it legit beats the GTR then I'll bat an eye.

because look at all that oil leaking

I'm a Chevy guy, but i personally hate it.
WHY?
because it represents everything I hate about cars.
1.It's a numbers car owners never take to the track
a car that can't manage to cool it's self because it was rushed into production, but owners never track them so it doesn't matter.
2. heavy focus on having a convertible automatic versions
3. literally designed for baby boomers to drive to work.
the Camaro Zl1 is better in every way.

C6 is better that's why. This one scraped by on looks. The stingray is pretty good for price though. There is still no reason not to get a C6 Z06 over any c7.

FOX
&
G R A P E S

Id probably already own one, but in Germany the Same fucking Car costs nearly twice as much as in the US.
Z06 Starts at 120k € ( 142k $ )

Its fucking retarded

the average owners age is something like 55

Also no ZL1 Camaro available

>no ZL1
i found these are german car buying sites

Its retarded Grey Imports that are Sold for waaaay too much Money
Same as the Corvette its twice as much as in the US.
Plus you get no Support or Access to warranty Claims because its a Grey import

This doesn't make any sense. The corvette is a completely attainable car to the average American. If you want to compare the hatred of a car to the fox & the grapes you need to look at the Lamborghini/Ferrari/Rolls Royce bracket of cars. There's a hundred and one foxes on this board who can't reach those sour grapes.

poorfags on Veeky Forums is not the average american

I wish there was an Veeky Forums where poorfags weren't allowed in to be honest.

GM and Toyota will never win le mans

It looks too showy. It tries too hard to be a 100k+ car with that styling. I don't know why Chevy produces this car and I find it pointless. A mid engined Corvette is going to make sense. Why an FR Corvette when you have the better FR Camaro which does everything better?

I loved the old Corvettes that looked like boats and the first Corvettes. Those didn't try to look so sleek or like a Ferrari.

Also I have the opinion that Corvette should be it's own brand where it has a more better build quality FR car and an MR car.

I'd never own a current Corvette unless it's like above I told about.

To me Corvette just looks like a car that looks expensive so people can have that supercar looks at an attainable price. That is so cheap.

>It looks too showy. It tries too hard to be a 100k+ car with that styling. I don't know why Chevy produces this car and I find it pointless. A mid engined Corvette is going to make sense. Why an FR Corvette when you have the better FR Camaro which does everything better?
This

That's the whole point. An affordable super car. How stupid are you to ask for it to cost more?

>eurotards are still making a big push to replace horsepower with the metric system with kilowatt power

A super car is something that is over the 100k range and it has always been like that. The corvette is not a super car. Only delusional people like you call it a super car. It just has the look and that's it. It can be said as a sports car.

I doubt that, two of these cars appear to be at dealerships.

The eternal virgin spotted

>tomatoes
>actually cherries

Some of us have the courtesy to accept the fact that our cars will never be as good as more expensive ones and aren't envious of those who can afford better.

>he doesn’t know what a cherry tomato is

Seriously look it up. They’re like little tomatoes

I like it

>~40k used
>stick shift
>murican vee ate
>can use for a daily
>fast
>targa top

What’s not to love?

Some, but the majority here have very skewed opinions on any car that costs more than $30k. They teach themselves to despise everything about them and then front their revised reality as an absolute truth. Newfags come in, see these opinions being expressed, and agree just to fit in. It's a vicious cycle.

What's with all these fucked lemon threads lately?

It was never in some gay ass anime.

OP's pic is a Z06
Z06 costs about the same NSXs cost back in the 90's
Z06 is definitely a supercar

Supercar has nothing to do with price anyway, only performance

poorfags

Didn't GM win two years ago with Z06?

it has no identity other than a mobile oil spill and a car bunch of boomers park next to eachother, open up hoods to show off the identical engine and discuss where they can get more chrome parts.
It's an american sports car that tries to be like european sports cars and it's worse in every single way.
Only thing it has is "cheap" and "name boomers remember".
No matter if it is the first car to reach light speed, the mental image that first pops up to my mind is """CHEAP""""

Dodge viper is better in every single fucking way and it has plenty of its own identity rather than a "cheap, euro supercar, honest"

Who is Toyota competing with next year?

no you dumb fuck look it up its cherries you autist