FUCK COPS. Got pulled over tonight by some worthless shitstain that couldnt judge speed for shit

FUCK COPS. Got pulled over tonight by some worthless shitstain that couldnt judge speed for shit.

Left work about a minute after a co-worker buddy, passed him getting pulled over by two cops for probably nothing but having a ratty looking truck. I passed doing 20, zone is a 35. 30 seconds later I'm getting lit the fuck up. Pulled over for "unsafe speed when passing emergency vehicle", and he said my tag light ( no rear bumper) has to be covered. MY FUCKING ASS, THAT SHIT JUST HAS TO BE LEGIBLE. I didn't want to get an exhaust ticket so I just let him go on the tag light.

Last I fucking checked, 15-20 under the speed limit is what's considered safe when passing emergency vehicles, and the tag light thing is complete bullshit.

And at the end of it all, he said " alright, well I'm not gonna give you a ticket" like he was doing me some fucking favor. I know what speed I was going, so you didn't clock me doing dick over what is legal in that scenario, and I know the tag light charge is bullshit and would get thrown out in a fucking heartbeat, so why act like you're cutting me a fucking break? Just apologize for wasting my fucking time, and go jerk of with your cop buddies about pulling over the modified car.

Fuck cops.

>i didnt want to get an exhaust ticket
user, what the hell is an exhaust ticket

Shut up fag. Fuck off with your blog. Go rant on Facebook to your homosexual friends.
Dumb bitch.
Don't post on my board again.

In the state of oklahoma, no vehicles exhaust may be louder than oem specs, be it through modification or poor upkeep. Title 47, chapter 12. I've looked through my states vehicle laws a lot because my daily is my project, so I want to know what's legal you have on or off the vehicle and such

oh my, I would not have thought that Oklahoma would have laws like that

Laws apply only to teepee niggers

Its a weird one, I drove around for about 3 months with no hood, fenders, front bumper, rear bumper, and for a really sorry while open headers ( car was in serious project stage lol ) and never got pulled over because everything but the exhaust bit is fine and dandy. No need for doors or a roof either.
Im white, I just work for teepees ( technically fed. Govt, NIGC)

The whole "I'm not going to give you a ticket" is a tactic cops use to be anal cunts to people who aren't doing shit.
For example, if you are doing say 55 in a 50 and you get pulled over, the cop will say that he caught you doing 62 or some bullshit, then he'll go back to his car, jerk off for a while, come back and say he's going to let you off. Makes him looking like a cool cunt when really he's just wasting your time.

I believe you should stop posting. I have already applied you to a FEMA camp.

>driving a car without a rear bar
I would have pulled your shitbox over too

Nothing wrong with not having a rear bumper cover

Did you pull over to the left as much as possible? A lot of places its illegal not to.

Moved over as much as I could without crossing the double yellow.

Was in 3rd gear also, so its not like my motor was screaming as I went by. I truly think it was just a cop with nothing better to do than fuck with people for the sake of it.

Oh your that faggot spic ricer again

Eh, call me what you want, I quit giving a shit what people thought about me back in high school lol, like most people do

Actually sick integra, Veeky Forums is full of haters as always

We have this thread every day. Go back to Facebook and roleplay about killing cops for social brownie points like car normies do. Stop shitting up this board

Thanks! I'm actually the second owner, was driving around a tiny town near nothing ( 10k people, closest population hub is an hour and a half away) and saw it covered in a thick layer of dust around someone's house. Lady that lived their bought it new off the lot in 94, had a bunch of paperwork. I threw a battery in it and filled up the tires and it drove great.

Getting ready to drop a b16a into it that I got for dirt cheap, just got done painting the vc

Edgy blog post

>OP hasn't killed himself

Gonna paint it eventually?

>your board

>this is what the cop pulled over
He probably assumed you were dealing drugs, OP

Yep, acura thunder grey metallic. Already have the paint, I figure by december or so ill have the body work all said and done, and I have access to a really nice booth, so hopefully next spring itll be rolling around not looking like a project anymore lol

I actually did think about that a bit, we have a meth problem ariund here and he was shining his flashlight in the back a bit, only to be met with a stripped out and bedlinered rear interior lol

I'd give you a ticket too faggot. Only a degenerate would drive a car like that. A respectable person would have a DD and work on this in their spare time

Thats the thing though, you can just give me a ticket for "being a faggot that dailies his project". I know my local laws on cars, and everything ive done to my car is legal, except the exhaust, which isnt even much louder than oem

Then paint it all one color and put on the bumper. Looks are what matter. Tough it out.

>go crusing
>on freeway on the rightmost lane
>merging cars up ahead
>just my luck chp is merging behind me
>more over to the left one lane to give him room
>gets on my ass
>lights up
>gives me fixit ticket for tinted windows
>take off tint and pay $25 for a fix
>or keep tint and pay $200 my choice
Literally every car in CA has tinted windows. It was just my time I guess. 7 months with the tint and no problems until now.

Cops just see and ATM machine on you.

>conjunction instead of indefinite article
>automatic teller machine machine
You triggered me.

What is it with honda kids and painting valve covers...

>drive ricer shitbox
>surprised when you get pulled over

Pick one

land of the free

Just to make the motor look a bit better, nice for shows and such, or when people ask about your car

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

You look like some strung out meth head.

Tint tickets for anything higher than 10% are complete bullshit.

I dig it. Bus riders always talk shit.

the usual dumb Jew shit

Acura sucks, get a real car like some old shitwagon toyota. Now this a real car, fag

They're just fishing hoping to catch you with weed or drunk or something.

>Be pizza delivery driver, just got off shift because we close at 2:00am when the bars close
>Heading home at 2:30 from the campustown bar area in newly acquired slushbox in 35 mph zone, Let's see how soon I can get it to shift to OD..... 35....36...37.. "thoonk", guess it's 37. Then it's red and blue disco light time.

>Cop leans in close and asks for license and registration, second cruiser pulls up about this time. "Where you coming from? where you going? You're being pulled over for 50 in a 35."

After they determined I wasn't drunk he was "in a good mood" and decided not to give me ticket. Fuckers.

This is why you use a dash cam.

My dash cam records both my speedo on cam and speed by gps on the cam itself. $40 camera gives you the power to dispute that shit.

Yes. My board.
I started this board. I've been here since day -5. Kys new fag. All your faggot WAT cancer.

This is what I really need to get around to doing. What kind do you have?

People like OP are the reason I left Oklahoma. When you have the cheapest housing in the country, you're bound to be surrounded by entitled cunts.

Only here bacause of cheap school. Im done after this year, gf is done in two years, after that we're getting the fuck outta here. Plans are either going to oregon or back to texas.

Damn, I do love those old corolla wagons, those things are badass

wew lad

Not that guy you asked but Blackvue makes primo cameras.

>user, what the hell is an exhaust ticket
Not that guy, but here in washington state, you can mod it, but if your car is audible (exhaust or thumping music) over 75 feet away, you can get a noise ticket.

As for tag lights, I don't know if we have an exposed light infraction. But I bet the exposed light would fall under the excessive brightness rule which basically says lights aren't to exceed the OEM lights. Exposing the light to make it glare to witnesses or driver dashcams behind you would certainly exceed the OEM visibility rule.

>Bad luck club and super eurobeat stickers
He should have shot you and planted some crack on your body

>no rear bumper
he probably pulled you over because it looks like you've recently crashed your car

That's not all

Something that ensures general peace by punishing needless dimwit noisiness that's audible half a mile away, i.e. dipshit straight pipes.

Holy shit my lad
He did do you a favor
I would have wrote you a ticket
Fuckin fagg

It's because cops are literally racist against Integras they know only dark/ poor lighter people drive them

Damn, almost cut myself on that edge

I've never even had an interaction with a cop besides one bitch who pulled me and my dad over in the local baseball diamond parking lot while he was helping me practice parking. She asked what we were doing, we explained, and then she started asking us if we had been doing doughnuts on the field (some jerkoff had been doing doughnuts on the field apparently). She got all "respect my authoritah" and "if you see suspicious behavior call us" and then left.

Bitch, look at our wheels and fenders. Do you see grass and mud? Then drive off. Female cops are such bitches.

What for? "I'm writing you a ticket for not having plastic covering your bumper" sounds pretty fucking stupid and wrong.

The female cop in our town is known as a cunt. Shes gotten in trouble multiple for times for pulling people over and refusing to let them know why

>hurr I broke the law wtff???
>Dude you actually ACCEPT taking responsibility for your actions? F-fucking bootlickers!!

This. I fucking hate these people

It's not stanced at least but it's fucking ugly with that paint job. A rear bumper cover and even a shit paintjob all one color would do wonders.

They expect everyone except for them to take responsibility for their actions and assist in them doing whatever they want because they are a god among men and must rule with an iron fist. Except when they're on the internet or with a group of peers when they expect everyone to think the same way as them

I passed safely, and there is nothing mechanically wrong with my vehicle from a legal standpoint other than a slightly louder than oem exhaust.

Im not sperging out because of a legitimate traffic stop, im upset because I was pulled over for nothing, and the cop threw bullshit accusations at me to try and justify an unwarranted stop, wasting my own time and the officers time

Its not a paint job, its spotty priner and sealer lol, bodywork is a downhill slope of a car looking worse and worse until the day you lay paint lol

>traffic cops are subhuman
Next you'll tell me water is wet. They're the niggers of the road.

>land of the free

>go through a yellow light
>party lights in mirror
>stop on the shoulder
>10 minutes and 85 dollars i'll never get back for a FUCKING YELLOW LIGHT

Jeeze. OP sounds like a whiney cunt with a victim complex and blames others for his problems.

Get a fucking rear bumper for your shitbox.

Perception is everything, child.
I suggest learning to deal with the real world or not whining about it at least.