Every galant is made differently

Every galant is made differently
>2 galants are not the same

Im pretty sure this vehicle was made different per every factory line it came from, prove me wrong, try and find a pic of the same galant that looks the same

Are Galants shitty cars. Cause I've never seen one that's not dirt cheap.

They actually aren't bad cars.
Just don't hold much value being mitsushit so people with no money buy them and dont maintain them.

They're decent shitboxes.

Op's pic is a early 90's galant VR-4 though which are amazing cars. They are basically a 4 door DSM (though they are actually imports) and have the same AWD and turbo 4g63 as the eclipses/talons/laser.

Can make a ton of power and can be very quick with just a few bolt ons. I cant think of a better rounded affordable sleeper.

Galants are probably the best cars Mitsu ever made. I've had one that was pretty decent comparable to my Camry now, just worse gas mileage. Mitsubishi has the problem of being a meme-brand for younger teenagers who think they're fast so every single one of them have been abused to shit and have blown head gaskets...of course along side the fact Mitsu is the Chrysler of Japanese cars.

tfw no vr4 in your country

>Mitsu is the Chrysler of Japanese cars.
All Chryslers with Mitsubishi engines were fine.

They're made from stamped steel in a factory just like everything else, how could they not be the same? They're not even close to something like a Ferrari 250 GTO where all the panels were beaten into shape by hand and don't interchange between cars. One of them I know the passenger door is longer than the driver side by about a centimeter.

Has there ever been a Galant AMG converted to a VR4? That would be sick.

>find a pic of the same galant that looks the same

Easy

Not that I know of. I do know that there's been some VR-4's that have had the AMG bodyparts put on them.

This, my parents own one of those Japanese Challengers from the early 80's, they were nothing more than rebadged Mitsubishi Galant Lambdas. That 4G54B is an excellent engine. Shame I can't get parts for such an obscure old Japanese import.

They are decent cars, but rust a lot, like all old nip cars.

>Chrysler needed foreign engines for its cars to actually run

can't make this shit up

>the "hand crafted" meme

I think this stopped being a thing for bodywork after the 60s for most production cars. After that it was just a thing for interior stitching and such. I still remember when Jags were known to be "built by hand", when in reality it was just some interior stitching and such.

Galants are fine as long as they arent the VR4 v6 twin turbo shit boxes

what's wrong with the vr4?

parts are rare and expensive

apart from that though?

These are pretty damn identical

maintenance nightmare and woefully unreliable

I think that's a given considering its a mitsubishi