Taking uk driving test in 10 minutes

>taking uk driving test in 10 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/news/driving-test-changes-4-december-2017
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just don't hit any minorities and you'll be fine

You can do it you fuck

What does it consist of? For me I had to make an exaggerated show of noticing the road signs and following the rules, and then I had to parallel park (the scary part).

How did it go user? Any minors?

Did you pass?

Remember not to drive in any Sharia controlled neighborhoods and to yield to Indians shitting in the streets.

As I understand, it's ideal to be tested by a Quintessential. That way, once you're off, you can pleasantly let it be known
>this is a car of peace
and that way as long as you get a good score mowing down the crowds, you will have done well in spreading the message of Islam provided you'd screamed about snack bars loudly enough beforehand.

failed because i didn't make enough mirror checks while correcting a parallel park

Good luck! Stay calm and remember your training. Everything's going to be ok

No, hit shitskins and you will pass.

Instructor said that I have to make at least 2 checks in every mirror per turn of the wheel

Waste of time, autonomous vehicles are taking over within 3 years. You don't need your license.

#progressive #powerful #wow

When I was in driver's ed the instructor always drilled in to us to make all these big obvious mirror checks constantly. It seemed ridiculous at the time, but that was the correct test-passing strategy.

Same, apparently humans are like fish and need to turn their heads completely to look at different things.

My instructor failed me for not looking at my speedometer by moving my whole head to look down

>whole head
Heh, forgot about that. Yup, we got yelled at for moving our eyeballs instead of being swivel-necks. It really makes you wish there were a better system for figuring out if people can drive.

I mean, I'm pretty sure a good portion of the licensed drivers on the road can only drive well enough to make it home without detrimental damage or loss of life.

It's almost entirely luck i'm afraid. My friend's father is an examiner, and has told me that he routinely passes people who are clearly not fit to be on the road, and fails people who are obviously safe. There exists nobody that doesn't make "serious faults" all the time. It's just a matter of being lucky enough to not make one for a span of 40 minutes.

Be careful with that edge son, you might stab someone.

don't get upset or disheartened about failing these tests. if anything you should get angry, although don't let that affect your resits.

Driving tests in the UK are a fucking joke m8. Absolute autistic faggotry that you are forced to throw away money on, at least a few hundred £'s. They're a fucking racket and everyone knows it.

I failed twice before I passed on the 3rd attempt.
First time I had two 'minors' or whatever they're called, but I had one 'major' mistake which was this:
I was stopped at a red light, and was blocking somebodies driveway.

Second time was the same faggotry: barely any mistakes at all, failed me on one MAJOR MISTAKE THAT MAY CAUSE ACCIDENT.
I was parked up, and after pulling out back onto the road, I left my indicator on for like 5 seconds.

Fucking jew bullshit m8 honestly.

all you can do is stay as calm as possible. flip a coin before you do your next text, because it's based entirely on luck.

It's not edge. It's plain old disgusting racism.

Have fun having to learn how to program a sat-nav m8. Good luck for next time.

gov.uk/government/news/driving-test-changes-4-december-2017

>The examiner will provide the sat nav (a TomTom Start 52) and set it up. You won’t need to set the route - the examiner will do this for you. So, it doesn’t matter what make or model of sat nav you practise with.

Wait, the driver's test is now going to depend on whether or not you can use one of those stupid computer screen things? Will it be a major violation if you have a road map in the glovebox, or if you already know how to get where you're going?

Nuclear war within 2 years why not just kys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

You drive around for an hour or two and have to do 2 maneuvers (Either Parallel park, reverse into a parking spot, three point turn, reverse around a corner, or emergency stop) The actual driving consists of driving where the instructor tells you until you have to do an "independent drive" where he will tell you to drive to X and you just follow the signs

I passed FIRST TIME with just two minors.

GIT GUD FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he thinks it's luck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How much are driving tests in bongland?

>hour or two
wtf man there's already a long enough wait at the DMV

I'm so glad we broke away

It's literally just listening to instructions, it's the same as the other twenty minutes of the driving test.

It's 40min on the road, probably about 20min of admin at beginning/end.

>not wanting to try and keep retards off the road