/elyg/ elysium general

39% dps increase edition

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:
(most people play here)
/whisper Manlett/Risa/Artie/Madtii/Infamily/Luthien/Valky/Lythria/Babymetal/Lumikaru and SAY YOU'RE FROM Veeky Forums for invite

Horde guild:
(dead)

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

>another tranny edition
MoH fuckers kys

1st for Zethbulls

G U M M Y JULY 9 T H

release is june 26th you dumbass

That is too lewd, user..

beta will be wiped right?

how is Crestfall even remotely russian?

no it's not stfu noob

Of course lmfao

9th for tidal charm and bad ui

the devs are LITERALLY russian
I've caught them speaking their disgusting slav language in their discord

Who the fuck mentioned crestfall? Ah fuck I forgot about the paid shills on cuckchan, been awhile since I posted here and had to witness your retarded shit-posts.

Finalflash just lost a 1v1 to a warrior...

what is happening here

How can moh deal with the fact that dog guild will be infinitely better? Competent guild leader, no clique, no autism, and no trannies.

Darkrasp is Canadian, Asura is American, and Crogge is German

kek

How fucking embarrassing...

Even worse than Russians, dbh

MFW knight after committing enough horde genocide

I did, you dumb fuck, and you responded to me with "hurr durr russian shill"
Are you that brain dead, that you cant follow a simple chain of posts?

pretty sure the main devs at least arent russian(im 100% sure for Asura) and afaik the server wont be hosted there either.
So once again, why the fuck am i being called a russian shill simply for asking about Crestfall?

Where will the server be hosted?

I hope not Europe.

Europe, duh

Ofcourse it's in europe you cuck

What does me calling you a russian shill have to do with crestfall you fucking retard?

Are Paladins good in pvp?

Why though? 2 North American devs, one European dev.

Hosting the server in Europe also excludes Australians from PVP.

>australians

ENOUGH PUSSY FOOTING

1. Hunter
2. Warlock
3. Priest
4. Paladin
5. Mage
6. Druid
7. Warrior
8. Rogue
9 or 0 - reply chooses for me kek

rare spawn with 24h or so respawn time, drops tidal charm trinket

which gives a 30yd range instant 3sec stun

Because they don't want to draw any more attention from Blizzard's lawyers than they already are, hosting in NA is just counter productive

their tank has BRE lmao

don't you shitters have an MC to preclear?

they are pretty good in tbc in 3's

aw man I really wanted to play rogue fuck

then you are making no sense at all, i dont see how can i be "russian shill" considering i dont even play on your shitty Elysium server and im simply asking about 2 other servers that are neither hosted or made by russians

>normies

Atleast we clear it without problems every week. How did your fight vs a pile of rocks go again? 4-1 in favor of the rockpile?

(you)

so easy

>anonymous poster expects everyone to know that he doesn't play on the server that this thread is dedicated to

fucking

kill

yourself

holy

shit

I don't play in moh

But Nost was hosted in Europe.

Australians are forced to play and train in vanilla WoW since babby times and if a child does sub par, they're thrown into the sea.

They're simply the best PVP players. Excluding them from playing is a tragedy.

>australians
>best anything
lmao

>reddit spacing

of course

my post didnt imply absolutely anything about me playing in your russian server so calling me a russian shill is simply reaching

especially when i said im hyped for a different server

How new are you? Nost shut down voluntarily to get on blizzard's good side. They wanted to be part of official legacy servers kek. That didn't end up so well for them though. Dumb cucks. EU hosting is 100% safe.

kill yourself retard

you know what? Im gonna play priest

should I make a sexy cute little fem healslut priest though hmmm...

being that angry for no reason is not good for you, my dude

The Puppers are home!!!

Did they finish the transfer?

Did they finish transfers yet

So I'm torn between going 31/0/20 Holy/Ret or go as 0/25/26 Recktadin.

On one hand, going holy/ret seems fun and is much more useful in a raid. Prot/ret is probably much easier to gear up (prot/ret can just grab an ice barbed spear for example).

anyone already 70 on the Gummy beta?

>only Kara, Gruul, Mag are barely scripted
>gummy hasnt even started scripting t5 raids
>all the content will be released at start
What did he mean by this?

Good job taking my advice.

Now that you've given yourself the burden of proof, feel free to post your sources retard.

>gummy hasnt even started scripting t5 raids
U wot. I literally tested t5 and it generally works. Some encounters needed fixes but most of them were applied during testing.

So when are these transfers tho

Gummy or Crestfall?

When and when?

You won't be able to transfer anything on Gummy's, it's a fresh server!

third one from the right looks the best

Play gummy's in 2017/2018 and crestfall when it releases in 2019/2020

>meme fotm server with no progression, run by an autist who is known to fuck up servers(scriptcraft)
>or actually good server that not only will have patc progression, but it will start from Vanilla and eventally move to TBC, WotLK, etc so you know it wont be dead after 6 months when all the content is finished

gee, what a tough choice

wouldn't you burned out by then

Best at getting rekt by deadly fauna.

Gummy's is a 1month vacation server only. He always shuts his own projects out of autism, this time he's trying to enlist the help of blizzard to shut the server down even quicker.

wait for Coreacraft, literally just around the corner :^)

good taste

>crestfall
>good

>no progression

Ask me how I know your genetic makeup.

>2.4.2 on release
>"""progression"""

Reminder that a fully grown adult man made this post.

it fucking kills me that i'll never have sex with one of these girls

Did anyone else transfer successfully yet?

Gooks are disgusting.
They all look like cloned plastic dolls.

t. ugly western roastie

Dear Legacy Fans
Fuck You
Sincerely
Blizzard

No money for you suckers :^)

>steals millions of players from you and makes legacy financially unviable forever since we just scripted the entire game better than even you could with your god awful spaghetti code

L

M

F

A

O

blizzard still can't even fucking figure out how to change the default bag size LOOOL

>everyone hypes me gummy and the beta
>keep hearing how shitloads of people test it
>decide to download the client today
>40 people on each side online

woah...

People don't want to level a character that gets deleted. /ourguy/ Alex says there'll be 5k online at launch.

>People don't want to level a character that gets deleted.
Nice meme.

>people still fall for this autist's shilling
literally why

>We're sorry. We have ran into major issues with the merge and due to some unexpected issues with the servers and the backups, some character data has been lost. If you have lost your character and can't find your character then please contact us and we'll see if anything can be done. But it's most likely un-recoverable
lol? zethcucks?

freshfreshcucks BTFO

But all gummy chars will be deleted even when it goes live lol. It'll be a fun TBC diversion for a month or two till cummy throws a hissy fit again :^)

Hhah oh woaow btfo xD

>zeth"bulls" getting cucked this hard
AHAHAHA

So what class are you going to roll?

it will be a good place to waste 2-3 months until Crestfall save us, i guess

It's not fair! I leveled on zeth so i wouldn't have to get ganked 24/7 then transfer to elysium!

That's literally twice as many people that were testing the nost beta you fucking retard.

Probably a rogue or something to gank trannies on till Cummy goes to prison or randomly shuts the project for the 3rd (4th?) time.

I wish this was real

Cool, look forward to seeing you on Gummy!

>3500 before transfers
>5500 after
Bretty gud.
Refugees welcome!

>meanwhile the corecraft tests had 3k+ people online

WHY DID YOU FORSAKEN US, SHIRO

Reminder that it's a very common warmane tactic to try and dismiss competition with the promise of vaporware servers. If you see anti gummy shit-posts keep this in mind.

It is their goal to keep your chasing false hopes until you give up and pay to play on their fake queue server. Do not give in. Gummy fights for your freedom. The europoors are scared now that they won't have the crutch of 20 ping to lean on anymore.

Stay strong brothers.

lol

Dude they're both trash. Cummy server might be good though, if he didn't make such horrendous decisions. It's funserver tier atm and hosted in NY, he's gonna have to move it and he's already prepared to do it. So why even bother hosting it there in the first place? This is a guy who has abandoned multiple projects before, mind you. He should step down and let someone else take over, he's fucking Shenna tier of bad.

>GUMMY'S IS BAD GOY!!
>has vanilla content scripted better than fucking elysium

Keep shilling faggot. Gummy missiles are immune to your kikery. The euroshits are pissing their pants that they won't be able to preform without their ping crutch. Your day has come subhumans.