/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: 50K likes reached, BIG NEWS probably arriving at some point in the next 8 hours.

>[Celestial Demon Tales: Onigashima Rerun]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170614.php
>Period: 6/14 to 6/28
>Rider Kintoki welfare
>Sakata Kintoki, Minamoto no Yorimitsu and Tamamo-no-Mae 5* rotating rateup
>Emiya, Emiya Alter, Suzuka Gozen, Emiya (Assassin) 4* rateup
6/22 Tamamo
6/23 Kintoki
624 to 6/28 Yorimitsu
>Onigashima dropmaps
imgur.com/a/TOiMc

>English FGO confirmed for June 25 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna to be released in late June to early July
>Addition of Extra class slot for support
>4* stat Fou in the rare prism exchange
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

FGO is trash and Nasu needs to move on.

Heaven's Feel PV when.
Tsukihime news when.
Anything besides Servant wank and self-insert when.

People who think the fanbase didn't get even worse from all the mobage newfag audience are delusional. I remember these generals being somewhat fun despite the lack of content shortly after launch (the wait for Okeanos), but the last few weeks here have reminded me of why I eventually quit the JP server in the first place.

Enjoy the ENG version you fucks. I'll force myself to give it a chance but I'm not coming here to talk about it.

Let's suck some dicks.

>Agartha is going to be just as short as Shinjuku if not shorter because I said so and what I say is absolute
Hmmm

witch thread

>but I'm not coming here to talk about it.
Already a hypocrite who comes here to shitpost literally every day. You can see him now on the edge of his seat waiting for the very start of each new thread so he can shitpost again, then say why he hates Fate in a thread about Fate. Up here at all hours just waiting for that new thread to be the first one in line.

See you next thread!

FGO is trash and Nasu needs to move on.

Feet when.
More feet when.
Cute feet when.

Hi all!

I don't know anything about Fate Grand Order franchise itself, but I'm a huge mobile RPG fan. I'm debating about playing the game when it launches even I don't know anything about the universe as long as it is a good RPG with depth in it's mechanics. Can anyone tell me if that's the case? Is FGO a good RPG on it's own? How would you compare it to, let's say, Brave Exvius or Granblue Fantasy? Will I enjoy the game even if I am not a FGO fan, or is this basically a game for fans with little to none depth?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Is it true that a Egyptian Pharaoh Nitocris is a cumdump?

>Took them 4 months to make Shinjuku
>shortest Order since launch
>spent 3 months making Agartha afterwards
>i-its going to be longer definitely totally
News flash, DW are well beyond the point of trying. They are going to shit out low quality content and the fanbase is going to eat it up and ask for more, just like they have for 2 years now.

You would think it wouldn't be that hard to just not shitpost constantly, but every day we're proven wrong.

Samefag.

Soon

>CCC was released many days after the stream
What did they mean by this?

I can't wait for you to get BTFO.

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

/fgog/ is literally a containment thread for highest level of autists

>They have the opportunity to correct the issues with JP launch and should take it.
Why? Legit question.

The launch of Grand Order was an absolute fucking trainwreck and it's now keeping Typemoon, Aniplex and Sony afloat.

>they could have padded out Shinjuku with more battles
>instead they took the lazy way out and had nothing but fucking boring text for ages
You'll see this pattern again in Agartha, the rest of EoR and Part 2, can't wait till you get BTFO.

Agartha is going to be the same length as Shinjuku or shorter

It's going to have 4 new Servants or less, with at least one being time limited

No silvers

Feel free to screencap this post

You wouldn't make your Mama cry.

To be fair they were still pretending that CCC was a summer event at that point.

fuck marry kill

>I'm an EOP so Shinjuku is short!
Don't reply to me ever again.

>No silvers
We obviously aren't getting any silvers until Part 2.

How do you deal with the fact that there are Servants that you want but don't have?

/Jannu/ thread.

We aren't going to get silvers in part 2 either you idiot. The only f2p units that are ever going to be released after Babylon are welfares.

Fuck Gudao, Marry Cu, Kill Slut. Ez.

Fuck my hand
Kill them all
Marry Scathach

>We aren't going to get silvers in part 2 either because I work for DW and I know everything
Stop posting anytime.

Someone is gobbling up 5 kaleidoscopes for all, to whom this CE does not stick at all.
But I needed it for a year and a half.
She did not fall and did not come.
For you it can be a trifle, but when the devil's a year with a half only what you think "why in others 2-3 2-3 kaleidoscopes, but for me and the new" is becoming dumb.
Fucking.
And finally this awesome thing is with me, and now I will have an even easier farm!

>流星見せて
Might as well be yelling at Arash to kill himself.

>t-trust DW goyim they love the playerbase and aren't huge kikes at all
Go back to plebbit you blatant shill.

Guys guys I have an idea :

Victoria's Secret collab event

Fuck Medb, marry Cu for tax benefits, keep fucking Medb.

How about just posting your supports instead of shitposting.

With males.

How big are the big news?

This big?

>I'm a shill because I'm not thinking negatively
No, you're the one who needs to go back.

Posting our supports also leads to shitposting.

Who's the better swordsman: Musashi or Kojiro?

She's for gentle handholding

That's only because no supports can rival the Apex of Masters.

Fake Kojiro surpassed both.

Perfect.

We can't rival his worfing potential.

Musashi. Musashi has reached the state of Nothingness, thus invincible.

Meowth.

No, this size

No because my shitty event supports are embarrassing but I have to use them to show that I'm a team player.

no

The Big News will be that they plan to keep the game up for at least a year and half even if it is a money sink for them. That way people can at least enjoy part 1 of the story.

Is this accurate?

>no silvers in 7 months
>3 actual pieces of new content all year
>latest order release was the most underwhelming in 2 years
>limited 5*s and 4*s have dominated the new servants recently
>even as one of the highest grossing apps consistently, takes months to update even a single characters animations from standard
>despite all this
>shill just keeps on shilling
>no DW are totally going to give us tons of content and F2P servants and free quartz and shit why not a free 5* they are so generous and benevolent
0.02 quartz fragments has been deposited into your account

Replace Medb with Kiara and yes it would be. Medb has Golden Rule.

No, like everytime this is posted, Golden Rule body.

I thought women can't draw. How could Morii keep making my dick hard?

Fuck Medb, marry Gudao, kill Cu (Edgy).

Cute feet when?

It has surprising depth. For as much as people shit on DW as a developer the combat is way better than most mobile RPGs and the "level design" so to speak is really well done, in that I mean you can't just re-use the same party over and over again to win. I have to constantly switch parties every stage even with as many 5*'s that I have just because it is more a case of having the right units for the right missions than it is just having some OP servant that can one-shot everything. Also the skills and NP add a personal depth to every character so no two units feel the same.

Look up what Golden rule is.
That said if it weren't for that this would normally be the case.

No, it's not. This has been reposted since 2015 and it's never been accurate.

Kiara has never canonically had sex with anyone, Medb has.

2015? Really, user?

We have no visual accounts of that, so as far as I'm concerned Arturia is a much bigger slut than Medb considering what we actually saw.

Yes, really. The Medb addition obviously isn't but the rest has been around since launch. Before launch even, just with Martha and Scat swapped out and different pictures for the rest.

>no DW are totally going to give us tons of content and F2P servants and free quartz and shit why not a free 5* they are so generous and benevolent
Oh wow, you're actually retarded.
If you actually took the time to read my posts slowly, then you'd realize the only things I said was
>There's no proof that Agartha will be "shorter" or as "short" as Shinjuku even though Shinjuku wasn't short at all, unless you skipped all the text because you can't read it
>There's no proof that we aren't getting gold servants in Part 2
I never said DW was the best company of all time who are literal gods who will give us what we wish for.

I meant
>There's no proof we aren't getting silver servants in part 2

You might as well be with how blatantly delusional you are.

Only the blindest, most ardent DW shill could spout bullshit like "lmao new F2P servants with part 2 don't worry goys I mean guys" or "Agartha will totally be a huge new order and not a short hackjob that doesn't even add a permanent 5* like Shinjuku"

>t. shill
0.5 quartz fragments have been deposited in your account

I stop playing the game for a while, I only log in for the bonus

But Scathach isn't whore who fucks with everybody.

How can Dirty Red even cope with being such an inferior sister that is a failure in everything compared to the perfection that is Aoko?

What is this expression trying to convey?

>But Scathach isn't whore
wrong

I'll start GO with the US release. How long before i can summon the best mama?

Prove it.

Almost one year.
Rejoice, you will have time to save up currencies.

A plentiful supply of alcohol, cigarettes and handsome young men that she lures into her sportscar.

At least 11 months, and then only if the servers stay up that long.

There's also a fairly high change she will be censored or rewritten to be made less obviously Japanese, since that would confuse the NA audience.

I like Dadcelot.

literally solicits underage kids for sex

Yet your argument could be easily used against you.

Only the blindest, most ardent DW hater could spout bullshit like "lmao we aren't getting new silver servants, fuck off shills" or "Agartha will totally be as short as Shinjuku guys because I said so"

See? I can do it too. I know DW are a bunch of incompetent jews but you're literally sperging like a retard right now.

Mashu doesn't. And for good reason.

Your imagination is sick.

One year? Fuck that's a long wait.

Why do you want them to censor her? There is nothing to rewrite about mama.

BIG NEWS as big as Lip's, but no bigger than Ridley.

You may say that in jest, user, but I won't be surprised if they shorten her name to only Raikou and remove all references to her confusing maternal love with romantic love. She'll just be an overly-protective motherly figure.

she is a predator who attempted to statutory rape Cu

Outside of japan (even inside probably), having an older woman roleplaying as your mom for romantic (and sexual) interraction is a bit misplaced.

Normie aren't particulary tolerants.

Why am I Honoka? Why am I a slut?

Lies and slander, they come to her.

She doesn't need Cu.
she worries him like a student.

>There are people in this thread who thinks FGO will become popular enough in the west that it will garner the attention of SJWs

I see your point but normies are not interested by FGO. It's way too japanese for them so why would they care? The only people who will play on the US server are weebs like us.

It helps when you have a popular movie series

We can't escape their clutches anymore, user. Zero ruined the franchise for the West.

Don't underestimate the ability to dig shit that some people have.