Final Fantasy XIV - Stormblood /xivg/

nice thread

SCH sucks

New PVP caster set looks better than I thought

lads im so fucking confused right now. I thought stormblood was samurai and eastern stuff, but I'm stuck with resistance fighters in a zone right next to black shroud

since i play with voices off all the confederates have a southern drawl in my headcanon

Maybe try getting more than 5 quests into the expansion

Holy shit, the serge lv 66 healer stuff actually looks really nice (except the fucking fedora). Finally something that isnt a damn dress or robe

It's half sandniggers and half samurai

dw, you'll be in China soon enough. I already knew beforehand, but I really wished Othard was the entire expansion instead of having half of it be muh ALA MHIGO

I think making pvp give so much EXP was a big misstep from SE. It's sort of removing any incentive to do FATEs or Side Quests in the new zones and to truly experience the time and effort put into these zones. I know it's quick and everyone wants to get to end-game, but I just feel like a lot of the work put into SB was wasted because of it.

there's a whole other island we haven't even been to in Hingashi, I'm mad pissed about that, I want more JAPAN LAND, rather than South China Seas, Mongoria and CHYNA.

what's also retarded is that Doma, the land of Samurai and Ninja/Shinobi, is actually the games version of China????

I feel like removing 35 skills per class from pvp was a big misstep from SE.

That entire island's the residential zone. Though there's a little bit of it with a lion on it according to the world map.

I feel like it's ok for Frontlines because of the large scale, not so much for Feast though.

i got to the gil cap of 300k on the free trial
what should i waste it on

*steps on u*

ehh doesn't potd give more, they should just up the amount of exp from fates and guests

what does this girl have to do with FF?

Yes it does from 17-60, beyond it I'd say pvp edges it out slightly, but having to account for queue times might even it out more so. PvP queues for me are all over the place lately.

people still have to do the story, find the aether currents, and grind hunts.

*~*

>CELESTIAL NOISE DETECTED

Which job should i boost i like dark knight and machinist

>Ironworks Katana is some wacko glowing folding mechanical Katana

Sasuga Master Garlond

Nothing. No pastebin, no links. Report and remake.

Neither

おお、あなたは何をしていると思うのですか、スカム?

no one even looks at them and they're out dated

MCH because DPS queues suck. Level DRK later.

PotD doesn't scale its XP after 60. PvP is by far the quickest way to level after that.

bouken glamour item when?

Do people feel like pld is head and shoulders above the other tanks to the point of going 2x pld in raids, or not good enough to warrant the lb penalty?

Delete your Leviathan alts so I can make a character and play with my friends. Please.

I can't decide between NIN and SAM. The changed to ninja this expansion were fantastic, but I've played it for years and could use a change. SAM is pretty fun, but just doesn't seem as smooth as NIN to play.

Maybe I'll just play both. I kind of wish they shared gear though, at least accessories.

SAM gets a lot smoother at 70. At 50-60, you're mostly just spamming Sen generators and waiting for GCD, but at 65ish~70 you can fill your downtime with oGCD Kenki abilities.

If Act is accurate, Sam, their dps differential is just too high to ignore.

does the peak remind anyone else of an area from FFXI? it was outside windurst

saruta baruta, ya

Where my blue au ra at?

Seems like a mix between Saruta and Tahrongi.

please make proper threads retarded op

Do you think we'll get a new Tank announced in October?

Leviathan isn't locked it's full. Camp it out or buy a transfer.

Don't start thread wars

don't break rules

proper thread vs bad thread
i wonder which wins

lol

The one that was made first.

I don't care about Krille. She can fucking die.

In susano ex, after gaol and the purple mark switches so that the party has to move, does it ever switch back?

I wonder which wins