/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1242

Cool Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/3iCPnnkY

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls now on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/571530/
The Re;Birth Trilogy is still 75% off on GOG: gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1

Compile Heart announces their new mobile game: gematsu.com/2017/06/compile-heart-forwardworks-announce-eshigami-no-kizuna-smartphones
Tsunako, Mizuno and Yui Horie to attend the Anime Expo: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/872604128123297792

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Official VIIR website got updated with new in-game screenshots and world info: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/world/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
First Hour of Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=IOymPIprkZg
Chaos Chanpuru can now be downloaded from PlayStation Store: store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/cid=JP0031-PCSG00951_00-NEPNEPCONNECT000
CC is finally released in Japan: 4gamer.net/games/376/G037627/20170602111/

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1
youtube.com/watch?v=-OSXubI6_VU
neptunia-fans-club.deviantart.com/journal/Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Fan-game-Project-687685364
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you marry a Beru? I would, but only with Nepgear's permission.

Oh the RB Trilogy isn't on sale anymore on GOG so remove that next thread.

I can't see her as marriage material
Beru is for nepping only

What?

>The Re;Birth Trilogy is still 75% off on GOG: gog.com/game/hyperdimension_neptunia_rebirth1

That's over.

I love all neps, but I just love Nepgear the most. I'd give love to neps that need them, like Beru, Financier, Mina and so on.
I'd marry them all but only if Nepgear allows me.

Vert is best goddess.

I'm going to make Nepgear my personal onahole and there's nothing that faggot gearfag can do about it

My bad, I misread and thought they removed the game from gog.

His last PH doujin never popped up I wonder if this one will.

If it doesn't I'll just keep jerking off to the cover, Nepgear is such a sexy whore that it's enough

I love Uzume!.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

Nepgear is my goddess!

There's a lot of gearfags

silly gearfag, semen toilets can't be goddesses

Would you nep Big Nep?

All -nons are okay, but I love Gearnon the most. I'm sure there's someone out there who loves other -nons as well, but giving my love to Gearnon is all I ever need.

I want to pet Nekozume and call her a very good girl!

Goddess Compile Heart, desu!

even though she isn't

Rude.

Lewd

Not lewd enough.

I love this guy's stuff

I want officer Uzume to pull me over so she could inspect my shares rod and make sure it's working properly!

Wait, VIIR shows party members following leader in the dungeon?
Fucking finally, what took them so long?

My wife Chika is sexy/cute

I want to take a bath with Uzume, a hot, sexy bath

>walking around naked without shame is so cool
Think she'd buy it?

Cute.

UZUME IS NOT FOR LEWD, BUT FOR COOL!.

DELET EVERYTHING!.

Would it be followed by a nepping?

There's that picture of her with a towel that doesn't cover anything and she's still wearing her cooolsmile. So why'd he put this "oh nooo" expression on her face? Some people just don't get it.

Need this picture...for reasons.

girls, underwear, bikini, put two and two together user

youtube.com/watch?v=-OSXubI6_VU

Dengeki Livestream in 18 hours boys, including VIIR gameplay.

EVERY THREAD

I want to praise Uni and give her lots of headpats for being such a cute and faithful wife!

Police here. Which one of you do this?

>"D-don't come any closer, user! I... I know Nep-Fu! I'll b-beat you up!"

>"You don't scare me at all! I know Tae-Kwondo, Kung Fu, Karate, Judo, Capoeira, Krav Maga, and several other Chinese words!"

looks to me like she forming the letter T with her hands. sooooo... time out?

If we can't tell, then the guy who draw this need to get better.

Well I'm pretty sure it's not a martial art. Her left arm is way too high.

Neat. Though one has to wonder what took them so long. Was it the problems with Chaos Champuru?

Chaos Ruche and Faust when? Just give what I want!
Chaos Ruche and Faust when? Just give what I want!.
Chaos Ruche and Faust when? Just give what I want!!

It was problems with being incompetent

The guy's lines are considerably less wobbly than they used to be, and he's getting better with colors, but he still can't draw body shapes to save his life.
Only reason I follow his stuff is because he's the only guy making Kooz lewds.

Never ever, Chaos Chode is a buggy, delayed mistake

The part that really shocks me in his pic are IF's sleeves, they're floating. And also her fingers could use some more details, but otherwise, he's decent. He's got the eyes, hair, and general body right, he's just trying to draw with a pose he's unfamiliar with.

>Chaos Ruche and Faust when? Just give what I want!
Chaos Ruche and Faust when? Just give what I want!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

neptunia-fans-club.deviantart.com/journal/Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Fan-game-Project-687685364

An unoffical visual novel in progess

But the sleeves are that way in the game, and in most art as well. I think it's really good, apart from the fingers.

How would Compa guide her nation compared to the other CPUs?

>in the end, dA made a VN before we did
Oh well. Good luck to him.

I dunno, it's a bit blurry here and here.

With fear and surprise.

Glad you liked them user, it´s always fun to draw Uzume

>Nations are replaced as interstellar empires
I'm not sure what to think about this. Except that the preposition is wrong. Not a good start for a game that's pretty much all text.

Also they mention romance but no the MC's gender? Here's hoping for both or we'll have another shitstorm on our hands.

>Broadcasting from a tomb world
She's gonna get gaussed by a necron if she's not careful.

She's Compa, a main character, she can't die.
It was just an experience to see if I could make my own background.

So was that a success? I really can't tell.

If you thought of Necrons the moment you saw it, it worked.

I'd still rather use the games' backgrounds than make my own.

I dunno, it has some potential. Not sure if I trust deviantart's writing, however.

I only answer to one Nekron

>a main character
You mean THE secret main character according to her english Cast Comment in VII

All of this support my theory that Compa is to blame for all the events taking place in Gamindustri!

Compa is evil! EVIIIIIIIIIL !!

Nitrobutt.

I really wish Tsunako drew lewd pictures of CPUs taking turns to spank Nitroplus.

I said MC, not main villain

I want to kissu the Desu!

There's not much of a difference.
Batman is a hero, and yet he attracts all kind of freaks to Gotham City, being indirectly responsable for deaths all around the town.

I wish Tsunako would draw guro of Spankfag getting completely wrecked by goddesses.

I wish Tsunako would draw more pictures of Nitroplus's butt.

My wife Compa is so cute. Especially when she's being lewd.

Neither Compa or Histoire are for lewd.

Compa and lewd only go in the same sentence with a "don't"

You can't stop me from lewding my wife!

I want to destroy Big Nep's ass until she can't do anything but limp and get addicted to anal sex.

At a glance, I thought you were spankfag, and got confused for a moment.
In other news, I should play the new Darkest Dungeon update sometime.

Don't. It's still the same grinding shit.

And the Crusader looks too much like Oscar for it to be a coincidence.

Even on Radiant mode? I still haven't gotten the time to try that one out. And even so, the new story and bosses should make for a bit of interesting time.
Also, it's ironic you say it's grindy shit when a fair bit of Neptunia (as I play it, at least) involves grinding items for plans. I know what you mean, and agree with you, I just find it a bit funny.
It probably isn't all that much of a coincidence.

Playing in easy doesn't remove the grind, it just makes the fight easier. If it wasn't for radiant mode, I would have lost a few heroes already.

Grinding in Neptunia is risk free. In Darkest Dungeon, I feel like I'm constantly bleeding money, between removing traits that heroes get out of their asses and trying to keep their stress down, I end up paying more money than I earn from quests just to keep my rooster alive.

I just play it on the move, the grind isn't so bad during a four hour train trip.

Roster. Rooster is something entirely different.

Just take Antiquarian with you for a single run, he gives you so much gold and you don't even need to finish the map.

I thought that was the Grave Robber.

And I'd rather not abandon a map. My heroes already get a shitload of negative trait by WINNING a map, I don't want to see what happens if they lose one.

It's not really easy mode, from what I read of the notes. Just tweaks that make the leveling a bit easier. I'll agree that it is a bit of a money drain, but that's what the Antequarian is for, along with trying to use fewer torches and buying fewer consumables.

Nah, Grave Robber is one of my favorite classes, but she doesn't have that ability. Antequarian is the one you want, and you want to have her selected when you check stuff in the world. You should also look up a list of what the various interactable objects are and how best to make use of them and keep that open to check against.
If shit goes wrong on a map, get the fuck out. You'll suffer stress, but stress can be cured. Dead heroes cost you far more gold to raise a replacement and get them trained.
Consider looking at the camping skills, by the way. Some can cure a lot of stress used right, along with disease and negative quirk removal.

You don't need her selected, just present in the party.

You could also ignore most of the negative traits unless they are really terrible. Removing negative traits takes by far the most gold, if you try to keep your party "clean".

Well, I already figured that using holy water on most stuff is pretty good, but unfortunately, my best heroes have a traithat makes them open everything. Trait that they gained by finished a quest, because winning is stressful. Fuck that game.
Still trying to find if stress lowers on his own or if I really have to waste a shitload of money to decrease it.
And so far, I only did short quests, so I haven't cheked into camping yet.

The grinding in Neptunia isn't that bad, because at least you don't feel like you're losing even when you're winning. Last quest I ran got my best heroes diseased.

Making progress takes a different mindset. Do not get attached to characters, do not try to make them perfect. They just need to get the job done.

If you're doing really bad with gold just grab some noobs, do an easy quest and throw them away. Zero expense.

Oh, yeah, unless it fucks with the stats horribly or makes them check things on their own, I leave them.
Really? I thought you had to check them with her to get the antiques. That's good.

It's not that winning is stressful, it's that the journey there is. Make sure you get rid of quirks like curious.
I believe if you leave them in town, stress will lower a bit each week. But healing stress isn't all that terribly expensive, and can be mitigated by what you do in the dungeon. If you're coming back with afflicted heroes each week, you're doing something wrong. Small amounts of stress can be cleared by some interactions (with the right items) and camping.

Rather than that, it's the concept that pisses me off. It feels like I'm trying to playing a tabletop game with the saltiest sore loser on this side of the Atlantic Ocean.
>"Wow, you finished the quest?"
>"Yeah well all your heroes have smallpox and they're now all alcoholic, have fun treating them in your small ass inn, faggot."

You might just be having really bad luck on those rolls. I think it might be related to the amount of stress, but I don't have any info to back that up. Some shit you just have to roll with. Not all diseases are all that terrible to have, and there's a few skills and camping skills that can remove them.

>saltiest sore loser
what you describe sounds more like a massive troll, rather than a human salt mine.
>Roster. Rooster is something entirely different.
youd think he know, considering its his national animal.

At least I can tell you that picking easy mode doesn't give you better roll for the traits when finishing a quest.

My national animal is the pudding. There's a reason the former president was nicknamed Flamby.

There's several curios that can remove nagative traits if you interact with them right. In general, it's a game you have to be cautious in what you interact with and plan ahead for the area when buying items.

It's even more tedious than XCOM.

>"Well aren't you going to nep me, user?"