>shitposting
>page 9

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
implyingrigged.info/wiki//mlpol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DAILY REMINDER TO IP BAN PORTUGAL

It's not hard to make blender heads
It's hard to do the full body stuff, but that's overkill most of the time anyway and only good for a few specific players

I want to cum in Kotori!

benis

VGL teams with good aesthetics either made themselves, are managed by toplads or have readily available models.

not for lewd

Kiss Umi

Even several fake teams have better aesthetics than some 4CC teams

WHAT TEAM

I can personally attest to this. When I first met her, I didn't realise just how massive her meat is. She hides the bulge well.
Anyway, one thing led to another, and she stripped her panties to unveil her massive half-erect girlcock. Even in this state, it was huge. I'm talking forearm length here. The manly manager musk on it was divine. Have you ever sniffed a 4CC manager's cock? Well imagine that, but 10 times better. That's the true VGL manager cock smell for you.
Getting it in took a little convincing and lots of lube, but once she was in halfway, fully hilting was no issue. I knew I was dealing with a great PES manager when she yelled meme formations into my ear as her balls slapped against mine, her hip thrusting relentlessly pounding my slutty asshole.
Thinking back, I wish I could enjoy the feeling of being cummed inside by Rorona one more time. The sheer thought of her semen gushing inside my colon makes my thighs shiver.

I can't wait for summer where I will cheer for /jp/ and Rorona's massive cock!

brb fapping to this

How many layers of shitposting are you on right now?

bruh

definitely not my proudest fap

>Even several fake teams have better aesthetics than some 4CC teams
There's gonna be some great stuff in FB3. It helps that metalsappho has a team in almost every category.

>Almost a month away from Summer
>/myteam/ has had at least one thread to discuss the team
>Manager still hasn't shown up to make a roster poll

Rorona 2nd best slut of the cup, should fug the first best slut of the cup

Had you seen what I have seen, you wouldn't be saying this. I can describe to you the events that occurred this spring, but I'm not sure I'll be making it justice.

Anyway, so me and JB went to meet Smugleaf. You wouldn't think the biggest slut of the cup hides in the Edinburgh suburbs, but I also didn't think /merit/ would allow /mlp/ to be fetused, and yet here we are. I should clarify that this was supposed to be just a couple of lads hanging out, no gay shit, but it turned into something else entirely.

So we were in Smugleaf's room, and his parents were out of the house. You may recall that Smugleaf got his kneesocks or whatever they're called shipped to him, and they arrived just a few days before we did. He was kind of proudly showing them off, and back then I thought he did so ironically.

Well, I thought wrong. In fact, I was the only person in the room that was assuming any sort of irony. JB was fucking fixated on Smugleaf's legs, and Smuggles obviously noticed this, being more and more daring with how he showed them off. I was sat in the corner of the room on a sort of shitty wooden chair if I recall correctly, just watching this scene unfold, when JB suddenly undid his pants and whipped his dick out.

If you're shocked by this development, imagine how shocked I was actually being there. In front of me stood Smugleaf, prancing around in his faggot legwear, and JB, with his manager meat casually hanging out of his pants. At first I couldn't believe my eyes, and that only got worse when I saw Smugleaf actually drop down to his knees, the absolute madman.

He just kind of remained there for a while, inspecting JB's half-chub before finally touching it with his hands. JB shuddered as Smugleaf grabbed his cock, and I did not expect a two-times star winner to be that easily perturbed.

I also didn't think Smugleaf would be coerced into sucking a cock this easily, but in hindsight, he managed to get unbanned after calling Tony a cuck somehow. One thing was for sure though, logos wasn't the only thing Smugleaf was making bigger that night.

His tongue teasingly wandered up and down JB's shaft, and you could almost feel the heat radiating off the Veeky Forums manager's penis. I was still in awe by the events unfolding before my eyes.

JB and Smugleaf didn't seem to mind the company, they pretty much just ignored me as Smugleaf palpated that cock with his tongue and lips until JB unleashed his first load of many upon the /gd/ manager's slutty face.

You're probably going to yell at me for this, but shit got a little too gay for me and I quietly left. I've heard from Smuggels though that he was still scraping JB's cum out of his asshole days later.

>browsing /yourteam/'s board
why would you do that?

It's kinda sad that this is the length Koala has to go to for attention.

It's kinda sad that this is the length Smugleaf has to go to for tactics.

check this length
*unzips dick*

post more
I'm getting erect

/4ccg/ will head the way of /kspg/ soon.

What did he mean by this?

banned

Speaking of JB, I whould elaborate a little on him. JB is a very tall, handsome and muscular man. A natural bull you could say, but instead of women, JB likes boys. A small detail that will prove to be very important soon.

Ramen and Soryuu were casually making while watching their favourite anime. They did this almost every friday night, sometimes even during cups. They time however, things would be different...
Suddenly the door to their room swung open and a tall, muscular figure appeared.
"W-who are you?" said Soryuu.
"I am JB, pounder of boypussies" the figure said.
Before Soryuu could say something, JB grabbed Ramen's frail body. Ramen tried resisting but it was futile.
Soryuu got up and tried to pull Ramen from JB's strong arms. Again it was futile, both Ramen and Soryuu were no match for the strong JB.

JB threw Ramen on the couch and pulled down his pants. He wetted his finger and forced it into Ramen tight butthole. Well in place started twisting and turning his finger like tentacles in a tentacle rape doujin.
Ramen screamed in pain, but the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure. He loved getting his boypussy violated like this, a thing Soryuu could never even dream of doing.
Soryuu, admitting defeat, silently watched from the corner as he was basically getting NTR'd.

After a minute or two JB was ready for the next step. He took the bottle of lube from his pocket, pulled down his pants and emptied almost the entire bottle on Ramen's ass. The three knew what time it was. It was time for, insertion.

Name /yourteam/ faggot

>page 9

>deleted
Mods gtfo

You can move this thread to /qa/ maybe...

>yfw a 3-mana 1/1 is a meta-breaker because of Crystal Core

>page 10

>tfw /myteam/ is in Autumn and I'm more hyped for the summer offseason seeing who gets revived or not than summer

2lewd4them

You right now.

>page 9

the wiki is perfect, check em

So what was the 1000th page?

Probably something gay

1000: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_8_statistics

999: implyingrigged.info/wiki//mlpol/

>boards which rely on repeating digits win the repeating digits

Fill em out

>page 10

>tfw missed the b&

>page 10

The physics in play here trigger me

>when your discord is more infested with weebs than the /a/ discord

page 9

where do you think you are

There's an /sp/ discord?

>when it's meant to be that way because it's a weeb team

No.

Every team in the cup is a weeb team, because they're based on Veeky Forums boards, and Veeky Forums is a weeb website.

I don't know why that person is surprised about his discord having more weebs than /a/, especially since /a/ hates anime.

>people from an anime site like anime
Shocking if true.

By "weeb team" I mean an anime team, but your point still stands.

wot was the thing. post the thing pls

It was about an user who had a fantasy, a deep dark fantasy with rorona's huge futacock.

/love live/
/hsg/
/skg/
/drg/
/xcg/
/lolg/
/neps/
/lzg/

/hsg/
/drg/
/xcg/
/neps/

Winner: /hsg/
2nd: /xcg/
3rd: /neps/
4th: /drg/

/llsifg/
/meg/
/skg/
/drg/
/xcg/
/sog/
/nepgen/
/lzg/

/meg/
/drg/
/xcg/
/lzg/

/drg/
/xcg/

1st /drg/
3rd /meg/

Memepicks and scoreline predictions suck lmaooooooo

/llsifg/ 0(5) - 0(4) /@/
/meg/ 2 - 1 /hsg/
/gsg/ 1 - 3 /skg/
/drg/ 2 - 0 /pg/
/xcg/ 5 - 1 /rsg/
/sog/ 3 - 1 /lolg/
/ksg/ 1 - 2 /nepgen/
/rs07g/ 2 - 1 /lzg/

/llsifg/ 2 - 3 /meg/
/skg/ 0 - 3 /drg/
/xcg/ 1(5) - 1(4) /sog/
/nepgen/ 2 - 1 /rs07g/

/meg/ 2 - 0 /drg/
/xcg/ 1(5) - 1(4) /nepgen/

/drg/ 2 - 4 /nepgen/

/meg/ 3 - 0 /xcg/

/llsifg/
/meg/
/skg/
/drg/
/xcg/
/lolg/
/nepgen/
/lzg/

/meg/
/drg/
/lolg/
/nepgen/

/meg/
/lolg/

1st /lolg/
3rd /nepgen/

>tfw all top 3 predictions put /xcg/ as second place

and then the idiot above you has /lolg/ winning

Yeah, kinda spoiled the meme

RO16:
/llsifg/
/meg/
/gsg/
/drg/
/xcg/
/sog/
/nepgen/
/lzg/

QF:
/llsifg/
/drg/
/xcg/
/nepgen/

Semis:
/drg/
/xcg/

Final: /drg/
3rd place: /nepgen/

sorry

>tfw your team is in Summer and you're super hype for making the knockouts in autumn

Enjoy the Spring '18 Qualifiers!

>page 9

Veeky Forums is not completely weeb. No matter how much you want it to be.

No, but it has weeb roots, weeb stylings, weeb ownership, and is majority weeb.

Japan has weeb origins, but somehow most of its citizens are actually productive members of society. What's your point?

Actually only a 3rd of it is weeb related content

I think you are confusing weeb with neet?

Why do you feel the need to weeb shame? How fucking pathetic are you people? Grow up!

Is it just me or did this general become more off-topic compared to a couple years ago?

>t. Triggered weeb
Welcome to the off season

Who hurt you, user?

t.Tumblr

S E E T H I N G

you are loved

Using the definition of "weeb' as anythign Japan-focused instead of anime only:

Weeb:
/a/
/c/
/d/
/e/
/h/
/m/
/u/
/cm/
/y/
/cgl/
/jp/
/w/

Tangentally/Partially weeb:
/n/
Veeky Forums
/v/
/vp/
/vr/
Veeky Forums
/int/
/bant/
/i/
/po/

Can house weebery if it's ontopic:
/mu/
Veeky Forums
/gif/
/wsg/
/sp/
/asp/
Veeky Forums
/pol/
/tv/
/k/
/t/
/lgbt/

Neutral:
/b/
/vip/
[s4s]
/f/
/hr/
/r/
/s/
/hm/
/3/
/an/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/diy/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/gd/
/hc/
/news/
/out/
/qst/
Veeky Forums
/x/
/trv/
Veeky Forums
/g/

No Weebs Allowed:
/aco/
/soc/
/wg/
/co/
/mlp/

Other:
/ic/

Nobody Wants:
/r9k/

12 Weeb, 10 Tangental, 12 On-Topic Weebery, 25 Neutral, and 5 Anti-weeb.

At the very least, it's heavily weeb-friendly. The only thing is the neutrals are counted as neutral because you can talk about japanese-central topics (i.e. japanese people on /s/ or /hm/ or Veeky Forums, japanese tech on /g/, japanese nature on /out/, etc) so they cannot be anti-weeb, but they are not weeb focused so they can't be counted as weeb. Therefore, even if you discount those, you'd have to discount them from both camps meaning the weeb leaning is even heavier.

/mlp/ is weeb.

The point is that using a weeb place to talk about non-weeb things doesn't make it a non-weeb place. If you're so worried about using a weeb website, maybe you should switch to Reddit? That's fully 'Merrican.

/mlp/ is created in Canada, so if anything it's Leafaboo. It has nothing to do with Japan besides being released there, but if that makes it weeb then /co/, Veeky Forums, /tv/, and others are weeb since Japan has seen releases of many foreign medias nowadays.

All that autism gave me a headache

Holy fucking shit dude

Eh? You don't consider [s4s] a weeb friendly board? And you've been here HOW long? J-Jeez! Ahahaha! W-well, we'd better fix that then!

baited for this exact response

/vp/ is in the same league as /cgl/.

user, you need a new hobby

>No Weebs Allowed
>/soc/
nah