Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>Incognito Shitposting Only Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of fleshlights and travel sized deodorant
>34 regular tires that are within manufacturer specifications
>Sign that lease and you'll end up like Ray; living in a 36" flat top sleeper at the dump
>CDL How Come To Possess? Private driving school, community college, or Diabolic contract
>Swift: Best Corkscrewing Through The Air At 62.5 MPH
>Robots will replace human drivers somewhere between next Thursday and around 850 years from now

>Truckerfag clears the national yearly average for truckers in two days if he puts his mind to it
>EF keeps his eyes on the skies
>Bepis keeps his eyes on the prize
>ZF will never forget the look of terror eternally frozen on the drifters face as her and her boyf started shovelling the dirt and sand back into the hole they had just dug
>Day one of six days off in the can and Oilfag is already thinking about work
>Bandit claims he isn't the I-70 Slasher, just what a serial killer would say...
>Whiney finally out of training, fracsites, here weeb come
>Grainguy back to his old Leaftrucking tricks, moving 2500km in 2 days
>Truckdog is gay, get over it
>Balam's slot truck just about got knocked off the electrified track
>Gundam's sleeper is so full of still in-box scale models that he is required to keep a manifest for them

First for anime

>bandit is a cuc-.....

I don't think I could do this every day if it weren't for her.

Nice. Are you the PDX user?

>Getting More Than One Bargained For: The Post

What.

No one's called me that but yeah, probably.

Sorry. Project diva. You had it as ps4 theme or something.

Then yeah. I also have a V3 plushie that rides one the dash. Some day, I want to own my own truck, and I'll make it a Miku itasha.

You have ten seconds to explain why you're not driving a house on wheels yet.

Because my job brings me home to my house not on wheels every night.

That would be sick for flatbedding though.

Because I enjoy making turns without taking down a city block

This truck is only for highway use I am guessing.

Why haven't Allieposters gotten their tits in a twist over this TMC driver?

>Reverse image search
>Best guess
>"Person"
>MFW
Thanks for narrowing it down for me Google.

what does the inside of this look like? an RV? i imagine it is over 24ft long

how do you feel about #vanlife?

Because Allie was an accurate representation of women in the industry. Short, skinny, no tits, nerdy. Kinda like ef's cumrag and zf. Allie was "real". That picture you posted is just a whore stacy seeking attention. She's probably never even heard of a piss bottle before.

I don't have 300k sitting around

The absolute longest models I know of reach a pure sleeper length of 16 to 19 ft. More commonly they're 10 to 14 ft long. Hard to eyeball them to be honest, the one I posted could be anywhere from 14 to 16 ft long. It's a pretty large one, also in regards to the ceiling height which usually is a bit shorter.

The inside basically looks like a compact RV. Storage, kitchen, wet bathroom, dining area with a bed that folds down on top of it. The smallest ones sometimes get ordered without a bathroom. The largest ones often reach such enormous lengths because they also have a motorcycle garage attached at the back.

Best location for a bike rack yet.

Aside from the janky 70’s sleeper box and matching-but-not-really-matching 70’s camper box, I’ve had the same idea.

And you're not the first one to.

mfw at the dropyard and have three one gallon piss jugs I need to dump out but it's too busy here today

All truckers are serial rapists and murderers.

Prove me wrong.

>protip

You can't

That's literally what this thread is about.

Wew lad. That rosty got toasty.

She is mutton dressed as lamb.
Dirty old slapper needs to fuck off.

please translate this convict language to the presidents english.

I can barely back a cascadia into a spot without taking out 2 or 3 mirrors.

"This woman thinks she is attractive as fuck, but really, she isn't. Dirty old whore needs to vacate at once"

Kek, she certainly got hers..
>Wants him to be kinky
>NO WAIT NOT THAT KINKY

I will, maybe 40 years from now.

Woah, did Truckdog and the shitposter get b&?

And good times at work again...
>boss calls yesterday afternoon and asks if I will cover this university route that nobody else knows and I barely know
>tell him yes, but don't make it super heavy because there might be a couple difficult college stops on there and they tack on 4 or 5 other awful stops outside of the school
>they route it with 14 stops, 725 cases
>10 hour day is like 12 stops, 400 cases
>and last minute order comes thru for stop at college, takes an extra 45min so we're at 15 stops, 750 cases, and almost an hour behind
>pouring rain most of the morning and I ain't gettin wet that early into a long ass day
>dindu women take their sweet ass time checking in the orders because they don't give a fuck about anything but their conversation with other ratchet didndu bitch
>they tell me I'm gonna get a helper most of the day, never see anybody
>bring back 4 stops and 150 cases

If it weren't for the rain, I could've gotten it done if I tried. But when they give me a 14 hour day on a route I don't know, especially after saying they would make it reasonable, I have no desire to bust my ass all day to finish it all.

Also I had one of those Orlando tractors again today. The 18 year old Internationals they brought down to replace our 20 year old tractors that kept breaking. No AC, get it down the road and the brakes suck which is normal for those old Internationals with a heavy trailer. Then it's raining and car cuts me off and I almost cause a huge accident. This POS had zero trailer brakes. Nothing. Anything beyond like 30% braking force and it felt like the trailer was going to overtake the tractor. And I'm sure other dudes have been driving it like that for weeks without writing it up.

They automatic? Did you get out and try to adjust them?

Also what do you cunts think was the problem? I had that trailer with a different tractor 3 days ago and brakes were fine. I noticed when I hit the brakes, it would drop like 20psi+ from one press of the pedal when it would normally only use like 5psi. Pedal felt kinda soft, and when I pushed down about 50% of the way, there was a softer spot from 50%-70%. Didn't seem like it leaked when I kept the pedal applied tho. And pulling the trailer brake handle, there was pressure and I heard the air like normal but absolutely no brakes were applied to the trailer.

Also mechanics had all gone home early on a Friday so I left a big note on the steering wheel saying "DO NOT LOAD THIS TRUCK- NO BRAKES!" and wrote it up in the computer.

Checked

And literally zero brakes. I don't think it's the trailer because it was fine with a different tractor on Tuesday.

Air leak somewhere is what I would check out. Bad brake chamber, but all 4? idk. Maybe on the truck if brakes worked fine the other day. Sometimes the rubber grommets, or the glad handels get fucked, and leak out the air back there.

Id set my truck brakes, and find something to hold down the jesus handle with, a bungie or something, and get out and listen.

Yeah right, brake chamber would just be one. I still think it's the tractor. I checked the air lines and connections to the trailer and they all looked fine and I assume I would hear an air leak from there.

Also strange like I said, I would hit the pedal comin to a stop and normally you would lose 5-10psi, but I was losing like 30psi and would be at 80psi with one punch of the brakes. And holding the brakes down, it wasn't losing air real quick, it would stay at that 80psi as I sat at the stoplight (actually build back up a bit).

Gotta be a valve or some shit, unless a main air line went bad in the trailer and a I couldn't hear it. But I would expect it to be dumping air as I sat there with the brake pedal applied if it were any of the usual suspects.

Mechanics can figure it out on Monday.

But still, it wasn't dumping air when I held down the trailer brake lever either. It was just that initial large ~30psi drop as I applied it and then it would be steady, if not building back up like normal.

Valve trouble is a bitch also. I had one go bad on me, and it would lock up the truck brakes as soon as I touched the pedal, causing the axles to start hoppin. Fun times.

Your posts got deleted too, cucpcake.

I'm not b&, not even warned.

Sup

Zoz.

Wat. Truckdog has a post right before yours.

>Look Ma, no brakes!
Damn son, that place sounds like a low key death trap.

>TFW Buffalo Trace and Coke

Best translation I could give.
>Mutton dressed as lamb
Covering up the fact she is ugly as fuck with makeup
>Dirty old slapper
Whore

Also, he got b& so he is stirring, trying to get me the same fate.

Enjoying your time off, bud?

Our trailers have the worst ABS too. It's been raining a lot the past couple months and I have had so many instances where the trailer ABS clicks on and starts doing retarded shit when I'm not anywhere close to actually locking them up. Maybe it's one poorly adjusted brake or somethin but either way the ABS takes over and makes it all so much worse.

Kek, one of em did because some whiney pussy was being a whiney pussy. What else is new?

Where did I get banned?

I'm not talking about you, relax duder.

Why is everyone on here so ...normal? Good jobs, signifigant relationships with other people, houses, nice trucks, etc. Why did yall pick trucking? Everyone didn't grow up wanting to be a trucker, most of us have a reason for being one. We could be doctors and lawyers and such, but no. I fucking hate most people. It just takes so much out of me to talk with and interract with the general public. I love being by myself everyday. But I hate traffic staring at me all day, tho. I always need to calm down when I get home after a long day of people staring at me, sometimes I cant sleep because of it. I used to live in the woods for three years because I didn't like to be around people. I'm better now, I just smoke weed everyday.

>Why is everyone on here so ...normal?
Just because they blog about their personal lives constantly doesn't make them "normal". They're normies, but far from normal.

>normal
Topkek

Daycab home every night master race that does look comfy tho

Some dude got pulled over on Live PD for a "mudflap violation" whatever that is

Was he tryin to get dude for something else? Like suspected him of smuggling 7 year old Mexican sex slaves?

>tfw no Obama Store to sell drugs at in my city

+1

Should I post a pic of my house instead?

Not sure they were somewhere north of Chicago. I did see a bunch of lawn chairs in the back but it was mostly empty, though

>diabetes-ridden, cancer-infested lungs, sugar water deliveryb boi that lives with his mommy
>normal

Round Lake Beach I think. I know that area. It used to be a real quiet town until a few years back when they started tearing down the projects in Chicago, building yuppie townhouses just south of The Loop, and then built Section 8 housing in all these quiet towns that could barely be considered suburbs.

Whatever Democrats thought that tearing down Cabrini Green would be a good idea fucked up so bad. At least back then all of the Dindus were confined to their shit-filled stables. Now they let those animals loose and they are destroying so many neighborhoods.

I don't think I have diabetes... yet.

Keep eating those fat asses and you wont have to worry about beetus.

Truck related non-blog post.
Visited the Tesla Gigafactory today.

Which chapter of the klan are you associated with?

Post her fat ass bent over.

Hell's Potatoes

Nice. Is it as impressive in real life as it looks in photos?

Why is she wearing problem glasses?

>Open relationship

>drop loaded trailer at receiver and bobtail 350mi to home time
Wew we large car now

What a great environment for your kids, stupid roasty. How do you think that is a good idea with kids living with you?

OK what are we doing about rain and mud gear? Since it's about that time of year again and most customers seem to think a truck's natural habitat is a mud bog I thought I'd see what the collective wisdom of /tfg/ is on the matter.

I just have a pair of rubber overshoes that I bungee to my step.

Flip flops 24/7/365 senpai

Can you get a picture of her without the smile, it's kind of scary.

>rain gear
Keks, I swing doors. Were I still pulling flatbed, I’d have some rubber pull-on boots and at least a poncho though.

I have a pair of these Baffin Ice Bears which I will use year round when it's muddy out and during the winter for oilfield work.

They're pretty expensive, and overkill for regular trucking work, but Baffin has a lot of cheaper, non-insulated rubber boot options to choose from.

For a rain jacket, I bought a Wetskins waterproof work jacket from Costco a while back that I keep with me. Its a Canadian brand, so it might not be available in the US. I'm sure Wal Mart would have something similar though.

Bob Dale makes a bunch of different grippy rubber dipped/coated gloves under a few different sub brands like Ninja or Gander that are good for wet work and aren't too expensive.

>Time off
Its been good so far, but after nine months straight of working with no schedule since the division I work in just expanded enough that they could do a definitive days on and off rotation, it still feels like I should be at work.

There's no shortage of dry freight drop yards that double as mud pits

Did my first shift from AZ to KS today
632 miles. Who would have guessed sitting in a chair for 11 hours is hard work

It helps when you don't use photoshop to give yourself Gollum eyes

We NetGeo cave explorers now.

My first cousin once removed has dropped there. If you got time you can make a quick buck backing for any indians

Yeah it is a bit tricky the whole cave is covered with scrape marks that happens to be 13' 6"

Got 8hr detention pay too

Where and what?

No doubt, Skyline has a few of those, but I prance about the shores of the mud pits like a dweeb, then vacuum my truck the next day when the mud dries.

Joplin, Americold

Brother and I went in on a Christmas present for my dad.
He was talking about getting a new car and we were getting nervous so we dropped it on him today.
64 caddy

#outlaw

E
F

Rides again
Lives once more

Not without your trip you don't.

Fancy pantsy.

Bost prancing video.

Neat.

You can't
Out post
The host

You can't
Ban
The man

who are you? i've been coming to this board for two weeks now and havent seen you on here.

Kek. Nothing hurts the tripfag more than pretending you don't know who he is. Nice one.

Are you at the printers there?i was at the printers in there when i got advice from a flatbedder delivering rolls
>getting into doors 1 to 4 is easy but if they dont like you they send you to 5.
I got sent to 5.

>show up yesterday dragmarks from door 15 all the way to door 1. In a perfect unbroken line
How.

are people mad about ELDs due to privacy or the fact that they can't run 1600 miles in 3 days anymore?

Did you fist your anus?

there's a similar underground complex in kansas city that drivers try to pussy out of

I run 3,500 Monday-Friday

Don't most companies have GPS trackers anyway?

Same faggot
Different post

Everybody knows who I am.
I am the monkey in the wrench
The whisper in the wind
The the bear that tripped the snare

Trucking isn't my job. It's my life. It's who I am.
The road is mine. And I allow other faggots to use it.

Trip or die scrub.

>The road is mine.
That's factually incorrect.

Summer is over

>tfw no load and weekend dispatch sucks ass
who bunkered down here