/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Didn't list their fucking platform
>App 1.14, Regulation 1.35 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/3044845282383816896

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a
imgur.com/a/eSXdv/layout/grid

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

first for dks2>dks3

I'd play it.

Lets just pretend DaS3 doesn't exist and go back to Best Souls 2.

post your pyro build pls

too busy pretending DS2 never happened

Nobody asked for your opinion.

Let's pretend Ds3 is called Ds2 and Ds2 is called Giants' Souls instead

Here you go.

I can already hear his comment of "now you're looking for something to complain about" coming very soon

the madman actually did it

>assblasted dks3 cuckold in denial b-b-b-but muh pee vee eee ;(((

>that face

>when you are so butthurt that somebody said your favorite ""game is shit that you samefag in multiple devices with slightly different writing styles
That shitshow you pulled of yesterday was hilarious

>dks3 cockgobbler projecting so hard
please shit in my mouth again mizayaki

>the ds2 defender went from his walls of text to extreme shitposts
nice way to admit that you can't defend this pile of shit

wow so le funny xD
seriously you people need to stop this shit

N-NO PLEASE D-DON'T INSULT THIS GAME MY MOMMY COULDN'T BUY ME A PS4 FOR BLOODBORNE

>that first comment
i guess your mind becomes like this when you are a desperate sexual frustrated loser who jacks off to anime all day

Seems production numbers are still holding steady.

why?
besides the obvious mistake of daddy instead of papa, I've never seen smurf characters before
though, he should be wearing white

post the left one that one actually looks decent

Post the one with the football

>autismal dks3 dog still replying
the only way to keep your shitty general up

Keep goin user, we gotta start the general off somewhere! Befor the build discussions take over

das1>das2>das3
It's true and you know it das2 and das3 babbies

You mean this one?
To be fair, the character creator in 2 was like trying to make a portrait out of chalk and shit, but kudos to him for making the abomination he did

What's the sexiest outfit combo?

>tfw your character will never get this much attention

the meta is sl140

So this is the highly regarded best boss in the entire series...

Have you ever been eternally butthurt, /dsg/?

The meta is SL 1, and you know it

I know souls 2 kids are lol.

Does Hod's sign show up again if he died already?

Its funny because you still get to fight sl120 scrubs and nobody will know. That's why 70 is the best. It's 63 - 97, no tryhards allowed.

Only by retarded
> 'muh honorable Knight'
>'he got a Dog XD'
>'so badass, the role model of my long 12 years in this earth I wander'
Faggots

Stop giving him (You)s

Black leggings are a must. Depending on slutiness levels, you want either antiquated or desert pyro top.
So that's what happened to ENB

O

sl90 has a much bigger advantage over 70 than 140 over 120.

120 is meta because you can face higher level opponents without much of a disadvantage since you're already at softcap for HP and your main damage stat..

the extra TWENTY levels help

Yeah but that's not a problem since literally nobody stops at 90-97. The metas are 80, 100, 120/125. At 70 you only hit the 80 meta and youre even still low enough to invade some areas.

MY

It's from a thread about his divorce so the connection is there. He's definitely a bigger weeb than he wants to admit now as an adult.

GOD

hold up is that a fucking J

KI

lol nice

What sl is best for a regen build? I feel like it might be useless at 120 when everyone has 40+ vig.

Dragon Ball Super Just shits on my Dragon Ball Z childhood memories

t. Muh Gohan and Powerlevels and I've never read dragon ball.

>/dsg/ - Dragonball General

What's everyone's favourite Dragon Ball character? For me it's Crono

All of DBZ sucks ass. Take off your nostalgia goggles.

The Android Saga was great

I agree. I really enjoyed Meruem as a villain, he was very unique with the whole bug man angle.

Filthy ants really should not talk down to superior humans.

No way superfags are this delusional.
>animation on par with the new berserk
>arcs retelling a story that has been told already in the movies, and better
>constant retarded fanservice and pandering to the 12 year old spics who just started watching (aka you)
but it's ok cuz they brought freeza again and fixed the animation (only took them ~80 episodes XD us dragon ballers....

hey glad to see /dsg/ is still as much of a shithole as i remember it

Why are Spics obsessed with Anime

I am.

I also miss the Mad Warrior set, Alonne Captain, Aurous, Gyrm, Heide Knight, and especially the Shadow set.

Think about it. With the new gestures you could be an Heide Knight.

No, Super is awful too.

But
>boohoo why does this children's show pander to children instead of manly manchildren like myself
I hope you consider killing yourself at least once a day.

They have to run away from the catastrophe their country is. It's a shitty runaway dream world, but it's still better than the toilet they live in. I'd be watching anime as well if I was living in Mexico, jesus.

>Egdy slow walk
So cool Xd

Understandable, have a great day.

>summer hits
>dsg is destroyed

I never thought I'd say this, but I'd honestly prefer dragonsis posting over this fucking mess

same desu

Random question but we got any Russian lads in here?

I've got a question about DS3's weapons. A primary complaint I see about DS3 is that straight swords are "the best" and no other weapons are comparable in terms of versatility, DPS, etc. As someone that has used straight swords throughout DS1-3 I have always found this to be the case. Straight swords just seem to me to be more reliable because you can get in more hits quicker before having to roll/block an enemy counter attack. I've played around with greatswords and the like in DS1-3 and their attack speeds seem to all still be the same (too slow for me) so I guess I'm missing what changed in 3 to suddenly make straight swords "the best" since to me they've always been my preference.

Are enemies more aggressive now so you can't get in as many hits? Was there some sort of attack damage/speed nerf that I'm not seeing because my experience with greatswords is limited?

straight swords are more bullshit than ever

>are enemies more aggressive now?
Yes

Also poise / hyperarmor used to be nonexistent until Ashes of Ariandel patch so you could just mash away with straightswords and stunlock ultra users.

Now hyper armor being actually functional means that slower weapons are slightly more useful in PvP.

I would disagree with Straight swords being "the best" though, it's just that they're a very newbie friendly way to play the game as you don't have to worry about stamina usage or spacing that much compared to the slower / heavier weapons or have as much aiming issues as spears.

But why? Is it just in a PvP sense?

Straight swords do a lot of damage for how little stamina they require to wield.

The startup time to get an attack in is very short, so you don't have to worry about delays and timing.

They also have more range than one would assume from their length.

Against enemies with no poise, you just press R1 until they die.

>you were indicted
Is there anything that even comes close to the satisfaction of seeing this message?

Straight swords are good, but only the best in the context of new players. They can carry or destroy them. For those with experience and knowledge of things like spacing, timing, and parrying, all weapon catagories (aside from memes like whips) are relatively equal.

you put too much faith into this general

They are way too fast and their attacks have way too much forward momentum, which gives them disgusting phantom range on all but the closest connections
Yeah, that's why the meta is ss with bk shield
"A connection error has occured, returning to your world" is pretty high up there

SS's in DS3 have better damage output than in DS1 and 2. Normally these weapons are lower than average damage to make up for their combination of good speed, good range and good wide swing arc / versatile moveset. In DS3 however the SS 1HR1 swings so quickly for a 400+AR weapon that it's one of the better damage options in the game.
The 1HR1 also seems to have ideal stagger duration/poise damage per swing speed for PvE. Probably because most of the PvE was tested and tuned around a Longsword. Enemies that can be abnormally awkward with some weapons just get stunlocked to death with a SS, because the SS just happens to dish out a longer stagger duration with a swing speed that's fast enough to prevent mobs breaking out.
They're some of the few weapons which are genuinely better off 1 handed, which allows them to work well with shields or other offhands. Their WAs are some of the most useful in the game both for PvE and PvP. Their moveset is the most versatile of any weapon class.

There's just never a situation where a SS is a bad choice. They were probably designed to be, and function as a new player crutch.

i keep trying to do a proper lore playthrough of dark souls 3 but i always lose interest in the idea after pontiff

someone summerise all the important lore points in the game after pontiff pls

Okay so they increased its damage and has better stagger. Makes sense. I've also noticed with greatswords in 3 that some enemies go flying when hit by their attacks which seems less optimal than straight swords because you're unable to follow up with a second hit.

Is hodrick the new mauldron? The fuck is with that tracking

VaatiVidya on youtube has covered literally all of it, look him up. His content is well researched and pretty enjoyable

>His content is well researched
Just not by himself.

>SS are never a bad choice
>SS function as a new player crutch.
These 2 don't go together
>VaatiCrapya
>Solaire is totally the firstborn, guise
>that's Gwynevere and Lloyd in the painted world, I swear

Nameless king was the best thing to happen lol, Completely BTFO ha

As its my first time playing DS3 I'm probably slowpoking here but I've been running into enemies that counter you a lot more. Hawkwood fucking one shot me four times with his parry.

Which lore channel is better?

Avoid Vaati. He makes shit up and just straight up plagiarizes shit.

I personally prefer Ashen Hollow. He's fucking mental for sure, but tries to tie the lore together instead of accepting it as fragmented and far from complete. The Silver Mont seems mostly objective but seems to have some "ds2 HAS to be relevant" bias

SS are never a bad choice because they're easy to use, do lots of damage, and have one move that's basically effective against everything in every situation.
SS are a new player crutch because they're easy to use, do lots of damage, and have one move that's basically effective against everything in every situation.
Are you confused about what the word 'crutch' means?

A crutch is something that's easy to use but ultimately suboptimal once you learn a thing or two. The latter is not true for ss and therefore are not a crutch

Finally finished my pyromancer build, figured I'd try something different but basically the exact same thing. The idea is to shoot people with a huge bow at a distance, and attack with weeablades up-close. Also maximum spooking with hidden body and the not-shown untrue white ring to be a fake ghost sometimes. Also dark damage forever.

I know it's fucked but I don't know WHERE it's fucked.

Crutches are not always suboptimal. They just support people that can't stand on their own.