/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB52)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?43857-Open-Beta-52-Patch-Notes-June-9th-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NFyqL7sipo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1VLGLaqyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to be warmed by Fernando's body heat!

Solo only queue when?

>these old character concepts

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

I'm aware people have been spreading false rumours about her life, but I can tell you these are all work of fiction, so I urge you to ignore them.
In reality, she is just about the cutest and most perfect elf girl anyone could ask for.

Bitch, get the fuck out of my non-slut thread.

ying a slut. A SLUT.

>Implying that a game this dead could handle something like that
lol

New skins teasers when?

Please don't be mean to my wife.
Your lies are hurtful.

What champions do you hope to see in the future? The devs still have a lot of archetypes to cover but even were missing some of the core fantasy ones. Hoping to see a bardic champion some time before the year is up.

Friday.

She heals other mans cocls not for money, but for pleasure. Dump her, mein nigger

It's very possible you will, if Bard/Astro's still in the cards.

>inb4 vampires user strikes again
Bard is a must, but I'm looking forward to the Owl especially if he will have an ability to swap places with people.

ying pleasures many old men for little money

>Friday.
I know there is a patch preview this Friday, but I need some teasers on twitter, pictures, hints and shit. Something like Holt's pandas before Pandamonium.

Friday morning :^}

I don't know what "cocls" are, but I don't like how it sounds.
Cease your lies and insults. Neither of us appreciates them.

I'm sorry to inform you your picture is a fabricated lie.
She does not partake in indecent activities, never has and never will.
Feel free to stop now.

Shitty marketing desu.

i draw all my words and letters, and i forgot two sticks on the "k". Therefore, "cocl" stands for cock. Have a nice day.

I also noticed this trend in a friend's matches on guru. Losses, losses and more losses. Although I'm pretty sure that many of my own lost games are partly because I'm tilting too much.

The purge is upon us.

i do not fabricate lies. Ying (and Elves as a whole) were made for bully and lewd.

I want to treat Ash like a lady and make her embarrassed

That's a pretty dumb way to type on the internet.
However, with your clarification, I have to say I like what you said even less.
Stop trying to defame my wife. She has done nothing to deserve such mean behavior directed towards her.

Ying deserves only the purest and most pristine love.
What you say is nonsense.

>She has done nothing to deserve such mean behavior directed towards her.
she picked lifelike on my team once

try and proof me wrong. Ying is a slut that takes more dicks than your mother. (i would post more lewd ying pics, but they all go nsfw)

What the fuck am I supposed to do here

I'm trying to get shit done but the rest of the team seems fucking physically averse to playing the objective

Not her fault.

I don't have intentions to argue with someone as biased to badmouth her as you.
All your inappropriate pictures are nothing but the work of inconsiderate individuals wanting to besmirch my lovely wife with tasteless drawings. Not a single one of them is even remotely close to represent the truth.

I think guru has finally kicked the bucket in terms of usefulness, either hi rez dramatically changed the way MM works or the numbers have gotten so inflated they're borderline useless. Look at both of these games, It looks incredibly inflated due the the parties right? Well the actual case is in the left I'm actually one of the lowest MyPaladins elo in that match and in the second I'm only about 10-20 points above everyone else at best. It looks like on guru that I'm being thrown into miserable games but the actual numbers show I'm right where I belong. Although both these were very easy games so I'm still not entirely sure, I'm checking more games its all shows a similar trend.

Although matchmaking has been far quicker on this patch then it has for the last few months when I've been past 2500, it was normally 5-10 minutes to get a match but I haven't waited longer then 60 seconds for a game since the patch hit. Been in a lot of Onslaught but its been a pretty even ratio with siege.

Needs more testing but shit is deffinately weird. Also if you're on a losing streak don't worry to much, last week I was having like 30% winrates but I'm back to winning most now, its just how trends go.

Ever since the beginnings of Tolkin Elves were made for bully and lewd. Since you can't refute that claim you must be wrong.
>inb4 you claimed something first
it's a well known fact that evles are for lewd and/or bully

Rape dungeon material.

I can't speak for the entirety of elvenkind, but I can say Ying deserves only the most delicate love.
Perhaps you're generalizing her race too much. There probably exist elven people that succumb to deviant practices, but Ying is most definitely NOT one of them.
She was made for intense cuddling and hand holding, the most tender ways a couple can express their love.

>2980 elo, almost there
>+1 elo, 2k- party
>-3 elo, 3.5k+ party
>+1 elo 2k- party
>-20 elo, kinessa bot (didn't pick legendary)

If they don't announce a matchmaking rework this friday I'm uninstalling this piece of garbage

do you have a single fact to back that up?

This game is unplayable until they nerf Torvald

>nerf the worst tank
what?

funny guy

But my mother is a pure virgin maiden!

he's already been nerfed, get wrecker 3 and whatch him dissapear

This game is unplayable*

Why do I have the most fun with the worst characters

Which worst ones?

Because life is too full of wonder and happiness to exclusively play the meta.

>200 ping all match
>i had 60 ping before
nice netcode improvements

Does the Big Game Cassie Legendary require the target to still be airborne in order to proc?

Drybear, why are you still here?

It says "against an aerial target" so probably, yeah.
The better question is: why does it matter when there's no reason to use that card?

>tfw Top 30 Grover
>tfw lost 60 elo

it sounded like fun

>buy rejuvenate
>healer doesn't heal
Every time

It really sucks how Exaction overshines the other two legendaries.

There is one merit to a Big Game meme build however, and that's the fact that you can launch an enemy into a death pit every 4 seconds or so.

>got 30-40 ping before
>100 or more now all the time
Soon, all I'll be able to play will be Torvald and Seris. I'm rubberbanding as hell too, I jumped off the map with my horse by accident today.

MyPaladins
>missing over 100 of my matches despite including test maps
>some of the worst web design I've ever seen
>provides no matchup, party, or average performance information
>missing several stats, and provides shitty charts in place of detailed information
>is unstable and slow after every patch

Guru
>has all of my matches and properly excludes test maps
>is easy to navigate and presents the information concisely
>provides detailed information for all modes, and correctly separates them
>always updates faster and has never had outages except when they broke the API

Even if the number MyPaladins gives is closer to what the game uses it doesn't matter because Guru's ELO inflates proportionately. The spread might be greater, but outliers are still equally accounted for on both teams.

Guru is literally just a better website in every way.

I don't disagree for functionality thats for sure but its a carbon copy of what was used for smite. End of the day it doesn't really matter.

>get your healslut build on
>tank buys veteran

Funniest shit is that Exaction is just the plain old Cassie, nothing changed.
'New exciting ways to play a champion', my ass.

Cassie was probably the least changed overall form CB to today, I honestly thought big game hunter was still in her kit (I barely play her), her CB loadout was straight up just "Incitement IV then whatever" and her current optimal loadout is the same.

I mean don't fix what isn't broken but something unique would be nice.

they should make her breasts smaller

sincerely, itty bitty titty committee

>He doesn't remember Blast Shower Cassie

Lucky you.

t. maeve

I hope Princess will be perflat like Maeve.

How can you get better FPS in this game? I run at 40fps with all low but before when I started it used to run at 60fps with default settings. Wat do

I got like 30 friend requests from 2 different guys. Do they really spam my name or is it a bug?

Me too actually
I thought they want to message me or something but no

What's your GPU? I'm using Intel HD graphics and my fps is stable at ~50 since like december.
I think there is a really low graphics patch around the internet but it makes everything look like shit for obvious reasons.

It's a Radeon HD 5700 serie, at least that's what it says. The fan is a Club3D one and it heats a lot too, it might come from that actually.

I want them to undo the visual rework.

Fernando has seen very little changes too. During alpha he had a chain grab like Ares but other than that he has always been the same.

>Intel HD graphics

Which one?

Upgrade : I just checked it and it's a HD 5750

I don't play Smite and I wasn't playing alpha, so do you mind telling more about that chain grab? Was it anything like Makoa's, or was it something like Grover's root?

I have a 4700 series and i get 60+ fps no matter what

I actually re-checked it and it's defininetely a HD 5770, my bad.

It was pretty much Makoa's at some point.

>tfw Fernando would have been the best tank if they've kept it

It would've been amazing. Drag people in and set them on fire.

Yeah, i don't know why they want to make the game more fantasy-ish
The modern fantasy shit like before was fine
Maybe they'll make Grohk's staff a wood next or something

I think Big Hunter actually was in her default kit too.
My memory couldn't just conjure a horror that was Cassie's instagib combos with rolls and disengage.

Hopefully the eventual lore will help explain it.

I dunno, man.

Every time I look at Makoa's kit I think "This should be my favorite character." Then I go to play him, and no matter how well I do he still feels clunky. I guess it makes sense for him to have sluggish animations since he's a giant fucking turtle, but it just feels so unsatisfying.

It also doesn't help that playing him optimally usually involves pussyfooting around walls and doors waiting for a good reach-around anchor, and then backing out whenever you get pressured because he has balls for survivability.

I just want to be able to play him hyper-aggressively, is that too much to ask?

So you want roadhog?

Well I heard this game is CPU-Dependant. I have an Athlon II X3 450, is it this bad?

>I just want to be able to play him hyper-aggressively
Have you considered playing a champ that isn't a frontline?

The one frontliner that can play ultra-aggressively is Ruckus. Literally infinite mobility with the Aerial Assault legendary, jump into enemy healers face and shoot them in the head literally at point blank for massive damage

But think of how much more fun Makoa would be if he could heal himself and do even more damage!

Does anyone else get this error? It always crashes in the champ select screen after a few games or so. I swear this never happened before they introduced the "show off your pose" champ select screen.

>You can't play Ash or Fernando as aggressively
Okay.

It wasn't a chain actually. In this one video he had an ability called "drag" instead of "fireball".

youtube.com/watch?v=1NFyqL7sipo
at 0:55

Here is some gameplay from twitch con 2015, where Paladins was shown first.
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu1VLGLaqyY

Wonder if they'll ever post more about the very old versions of it. Curious about what it was like when it was more GA2.

Ash melts if you try to go aggressive

Fernando has nodamage

>Ash
>melting
You wish, fag.

Ruckus dies faster tbqh

For some reason or another, you're burning through your VRAM. Maybe your OS isn't recognizing it, maybe you've got another application running that's eating resources, maybe your card is just fucking up.

Is it possible to reprieve Evie with solo Ruckus, Fernando or Grohk?

To what with her?

to knockout her

to sex her

Once she's in the block she basically gets a full heal for free. Most you can do is try to tag her as she leaves it.

Fernando is the best bet for that. Grohk only works on elves.

Grohk's rapeforce has no limits.