Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread might have random spam, talk to us by joining a guild here: discord.gg/greCqvQ

OR
Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
Guides: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

friendly bump

no i think this one is a direct purchase one thats limited to summer or thats how was while it was in the PTS but they could just be greedy and change it to chests i wouldn't but it past Hi-Rez

I will save /blaz/

I disagree

I love the kirby series, so I'm not being sarcastic. If you do enjoy, you're lucky to have found a series that pretty much has no bad games.

Yes it is, both technically and metaphorically.

I actually got into the card game in IX and I really thought I wouldn't when it was first introduced (because they barely explained it)

DSP sucks, wow. This is definitely still entertaining and not old by this point.

>doesn't know that greentext has more than one use
>being this much of a underage summer poster

its a white power symbol now because of pepe and deranged liberals

We're trying to raise our video game skills here , guy.

why are you so obsessed with reddit

All those maxed traps, doesn't have 300% apt in anything

>you can't read

I never took common core. You kept bringing up the gameboy. Just shut up already. On my end you look like the biggest dipshit on the board.

I never played skyrim so I looked up some footage.
He sounds almost exactly like Wario.

SNES

Why would /ourguy/ Alex play on gummys if gummy was corrupt? He shit on elysium and warmane for corruption. Gummy isn't corrupt.

>>can't go on Veeky Forums
i guess they want you to play games

Say that on my face, not on internet.

>Dropped by werewolves.

Oh, it's another inverted castle area. Yeah, that's why. It seems like you can't take 5 steps without an enemy that drops some game breakingly powerful weapon in there.

hi user

R O U N D A B O U T S

fake I can see you already put CI back in (^:

not vr but i got half life 2 on the original xbox because my computer could only handle half life 1 and team fortress classic

oh my

I forget

>tfw thought this was junkoi but its not
fuck you

benis

It reduces MAX Health, meaning if a heavy keeps it out for long enough, he'll be easier to kill than a Kunai spy.

>why is everything some odd issue?
The subject matter of this board gathers a lot of people desperate to prove their retro gamer cred so they gotta nitpick the fuck out of everything.

Yeah, took me about 450Ap to get

I heard it's coming out in 5hous

Why is the copyright 1999 in the screenshot but 1997 in the youtube video? Did this get rereleased?

is fm3 worth it?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

plz be tienchi

t. ng+ concerned citizen

Illbleed: filtering plebs since 2001.

potato potato user

>The author's views outside of the work should be counted as what the work REALLY is.

Shit nigga, really? If Steinbeck came out and said The Grapes of Wrath was about his old car, that wouldn't make it true.

there are really good user

no

Only room for 1. Anthem is either going to wreck house or end up as the next battleborn.

CUTE

Maybe she's slutty with other older onee-samas on the island who knows? In all seriousness I just assumed trendy + makeup + tan = ganguro.

>having autism

>Ershin
>he

She hates me.

wtb friend

Are you going to have a demo? I really want to play this already.

They did it on purpose, Nips Summer break starts next month

I like how the caveman story only has one word of dialogue

Neat then.

Laggy garbage.

10 of them?

Oh you are going to enjoy the SHIT out of it.

I've fallen in love with BizHawk.

I really loved symmetrical until i tried 360 controller which just was slightly better and less tiring

Then clearly you don't care about raid difficulty.

Early Kami no Piccolo was apparently broken as shit.

NOT BLUE TEAM, EH? ARE YOU SURE??? YOU COULD BE GREAT, YOU KNOW. AND DEW WOULD HELP CARRY YOU TO GREATNESS, THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT!
NO? ALRIGHT THEN. BETTER BE... brown team

Jesus christ why is the general so shit?

>Illbleed
>not a horror game

Torment.

clint more like clit (future tranny)

Morgana is the only reason why i romanced Ann

get cucked, faggot

We arent sure of that. Maybe she will just shift around some continents, and after a few earthquakes will be in titan form.
Or maybe there will no physical change, she will just create a new "body"

degenerate!

You can spread the curse in abbey tavern or sanitarium.

what a dirty nigger

>no helf regen
user...

bonp

yeah its pretty cheap. got my copy locally for $5. Its limited but still fun to fuck around in like rpg maker. music was better in fighter maker 1.

It's fucking nothing

Skate 2 for me.

If anyone says anything else they're just nostalgia fags.

What the fuck is going on with these threads still? I just want to talk GW2 patch notes, why havent the jannies done any shit about the botting?

Rise of Midgard is closing soon. It's 100/100/100 now with @cash command but its closing in 2 weeks. I might fuck around with it for a day then back to keknewal.

Shit just late but made it with Carnage

>implying jannies don't want GW2G to die to free up space for another game
Oh well, be free from this place user it's still cancerous.

I played the Digital Leisure version on PS3, btw.

I moved to a private server, no way I hell I fall for the sub meme, not after 8 years

DELET
E
L
E
T

moe version of Gun for Hire callsign

>Vanguard dragon send Kidmodo
>Drop Blue-Eyes
>Set Champion's Vigilance

Transitions take time.

when does

ya

> Lee Hobby Consolas en vez de Superjuegos

my dick is fucking diamonds right now

facial expressions > bodies

hahaha I made that original post.
You'll never catch her and she will never stop!

>A literal Nuclear Wasteland with stupid polotics

Yeah you totally should've expected something campy and fun out of a setting like New Vegas

archive.org has the most widest collection of old mags, but it's spotty and generally without a lot of housekeeping. The CV+G collection is surprisingly together tho.

I'm brazilian and even the cheapest 100 yen thing ends with additional 50 usd for shipping, and the exchange rates makes it cost like 200 BRL in the end. By getting stuff with you would that part be different?

and then wha?

I play on emulation because of the turbo feature.

But the Skeleton race mod is 10/10

i've had two people drop a persona game because they think igor looks ugly

When the Magvel banner finally drops and we get the Valter/Selena GHB.

I think Cave of Wonders is way worse designed