Won $500 scratch off

Alright so I'm 18 and I have a 04 Camry. I work at McDonald's so I'm strapped for cash. I'm at 180k miles. I was thinking of getting new wheels since I need new tires anyway. But instead I wanna do some low key stuff that would improve my car overall. I spent about $100 getting 10 quarts of Toyota ATF IV, filter and changed the oil with new (good) filter.

I don't have tint so I guess I can start with that ... What else should I get to help the longevity of my ride long enough I can get my bachelor's and hopefully eventually get a Miata ?

(Underpowered pic not related)

Don't bother with tint unless you like and or don't mind getting pulled over. Cops will find any reason to pull you over, just so they can mention your tint later on and add to any ticket they could give you.

Or if you do decide to do it, make sure it is at least 10-20% above the legal maximum. So like my state has a 35% max on the top six inches of the windshield, so do like 55% instead.

But that's my state. (Oregon)

Otherwise, for $400 you aren't gonna get anything more than used wheels. But I'd say keep the car stock and hold onto the $400 in case of an emergency, trust me on this OP.

Don't get new wheels. That $400 will disappear instantly just by tires alone.

I mean, if you could get some used wheels with high-tread tires on craigslist - then sell your OE wheels it - could be done. Otherwise get some $50 all-seasons mounted and an alignment. Maybe some brake pads and a brake fluid change if you need it.

Fuck no.

Maybe you should hang onto the $500 you stupid fuck.

Nobody should wonder why the poor stay poor. The minute you come into some cash you're looking for the best way to blow it.

>strapped for cash
>blows his paycheck on gambling

Maybe Ron Paul was right. The lottery is immoral.

if you need tires just get tires. don't waste money on wheels, it's a camry

>no wheels
Fuck no, just get new tires for the factory wheels
Use whatever money is left to do maintenance

Put it into crypto and buy something nice when that $500 turns into $50000

Stupid fucking kids on this board kek
I'm going to end you

I did my 2nd scratchoff I've ever done $300. Put it all on a gas card. Figured was better than impulse buying shit with it.

> Don't bother with tint unless you like and or don't mind getting pulled over.
I'm in Florida, people blacked out cars everywhere, cops don't care since our limit is like 25% and it does't make a difference.

I have $1,000 already as an emergency fund, maybe I should save it though.

I've had altimax tires for about 2 years from tire rack. $60 each, good grip but shitty longevity.

But im going to college eventually user

Well i dont pay for rent. I just mean i can't afford nicer shit. i am a shit head millenial.

but user i want to get girls, whos gonna love plastidipped hubcaps :(

what is crypto

18 is adult

better be high tier gas

>Florida
Get those window vent things that let you till your windows down an inch without letting in rain

Nigga, just use the money on tires that'll last you a long time. Don't be a piece of shit that gets ugly as wheels on an economy car.

Once you get some decent tires, use the rest to change your power steering fluid and brake fluid. You should also consider changing the anti-freeze in your loop.

Now look into new brake rotors and pads, if you need them.

A lot of people overlook air filters, they're usually 10 bucks. Replace yours, if it's dirty.

>but user I want to get girls

You're not gonna get girls in a fucking Camry.

how do those mexicans in CA do it then?

I don't have the answer, but I do know that the answer still isn't the Camry.

Just degenerates getting degenerate women

Or a personality I don't fuckin know

because they're cousins of cousins that they met at their other cousin's quincanera

If you get a girl because of a car, both parties are degenerates.

I would actually like to be with a car fem. I mean a woman who is genuinely interested in cars and shares my passion. ehhh ,_,

That what a lot of "us" would want too. But I'm not talking about a car fem. I'm talking about this kid and his fucking Camry. You're not gonna get a real relationship, much less pussy with that trashy-ass Florida whip.

I'm going to automotive school right now, hit up schools for car fems. They're a lot more interesting than the chicks you'll meet at the Cars and Coffee.

she probably wouldn't be interested in a camry with knock off wheels

not the camry user, but smooth xD

You mean the fan solar powered things to keep a car cool? They don't work ..
My power steering is good and antifreeze coolant is almost new condition. I think my braking fluid is

I replaced it 5 months ago and was black as shit.
Bitches love a man that doesn't spend all his money with a car that always goes into tehbshop?

I get girls in my Camry :( but it's 2018

>bitches love a man that doesn't...

Bitches don't love a broke-ass working at McDonalds that spends his hard earned money on rims and tint.

The 2018 facelift really did a good number on the Camry. I still think it's ugly as fuck, but it's a far cry from the last few years.

They don't like guys that spend all day on /o shit posting and pretending to know about cars too.

Looks better in person.

>Itt: virgin republican morons

I agree that he shouldn't buy wheels, but maintaining your car is not blowing cash. Not maintaining it can become much more expensive very quickly, than if you had stayed on top of its service.

>You mean the fan solar powered things to keep a car cool? They don't work ..

No, plastic rain guards that insert into the upper window sill.