Which would you pick?

A 300zx TT or a jz mk3 Supra? The Supra is either a stock 1j or a 2j swapped in, but otherwise kept stock.

Chink mobiles fucking lol
Veeky Forums is American & European Union Board.
Gooks, spics, niggs, roaches and shitskin goatfuckers aren't allowed. Away with you, to your Slav friends slope.

Play my game or suffer the consequences

where did hiroshimoot touch you, user?

Z32

Im not very fond of either but the Z32 was the car that got me into cars so I still have some nostalgia for it

Id rice the fuck out of it

My selection Is a choosen
>Pop-up headlights

Neither.

>your mechanics reaction

If he knows what he's doing. If not, this

>Slower than both
>Heavier than both
>More expensive than both
>More complicated than both
Are you a masochist?

[Capacitors Leaking In the distance]

>Slower than both

Its faster than an R32 in a drag, nigger.

Z32 all day. The mk3 supra is not bad, but never did anything for me. The supra may be pretty fun for high speed highway runs though.

As far as I have heard, the 0-60 is slower. But the other point still hold true.

So the official tally so far comes to
Z32: 2
Supra: 1
Nonsense: 1

Obviously the Z. The toyota is a piece of flaming dog shit.

Even with a jz? Pretty sure that mitigates 90% of the mk3 issues

Exactly as they're presented in that picture? The Supra without a doubt, if the Z32 was less clapped out and in a better color, then i'd probably pick it instead.

ill take the z :^)

totally

Supra pop up headlights are my fetish

If an rb come in it stock, I would go with the z as well. Funny enough, I've heard that it's easier to fit a 2jz in one than it is to fit a RB26 in it. That engine bay is cramped for more than one reason I guess.

yea ive seen more 2jz swaps than rb ones.

Id take a 2jz mk2 pls

Z car pls

The main difference between the two cars is that the vg30 isn't shit in the same way that the 7 m is. To be as good as a base z32 a Mk3 needs a JZ swap.

This thread makes me think I made the wrong decision buying my MK3 :(

nah, you have good taste

Guess who got dusted by a turbo civic

Hey, at least it isn't this Then you would be fucked.

The supra, literally all you need to do is make sure the head studs are actually at the right specs (they weren't from factory) and you have a great motor.