63% of weight over rear wheels

>63% of weight over rear wheels
>most of the downforce over rear wheels
>325 width rear tires
>only 245 fronts
This seems awfully imbalanced in terms of front vs rear grip, how does this handle well instead of understeering everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-and-911r-229/
caranddriver.com/porsche/911-gt3-gt3-rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how does this handle well instead of understeering everywhere?

you're on Veeky Forums not rennlist. Go on rennlist if you want to ask someone how a GT3 RS handles. this forum is filled with anime loving, bus riding, bench racing faggots.

rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-gt3rs-and-911r-229/

And niggers, and stupid ass arabs

>how does this handle well instead of understeering everywhere?

Ask Ryan Dunn.

Back to /pol/ you fucking racist.

Because the front wheels only have one job on corner exit.
Most race cars are 40/60 distribution anyway.

The problem with FF is the front wheels doing the driving not the engine being in the front.

woah calm down

>rennlist
>not a bunch of track day hero armchair racing dentists
Lol.
Found the rennlist poster.

pretty much this. OP, next time to use google or go to Porsche forum aka rennlist

Theres a ton of downforce generated at the front too, from the air dam to the vents behind the front wheels. Pretty certain these got the new four wheel steering tech too (i know its not really new, but new for porsche)

i don't post on rennlist, i dont even have a Porsche. the point Im making is that they own Porsche's and very little people on Veeky Forums do. and the ones that do don't own a 911 GT3 RS.

It seems you are butthurt because Im clearly right.

Because with 700hp oversteer is always the problem and you can only do so much to mitigate it

Which one are you? The ones who dtart their posts with "my boyfriend"?
This board went to shit once you fags came.

My feeling is these cars are probably dangerous at speeds higher than highway speeds, just like the F40 probably is. (70+mph)

You can just use google to find video of these cars spinning out. The Porsche will spin out when you're going high speeds on a straight.

I think Porsche owners won't accept anything but the original 9/11. I think Porsche is the worst super car maker.

50/50 might even be dangerous.

the latter

>My feeling is these cars are probably dangerous at speeds higher than highway speeds
this car wasn't built for cruising on the highway

>My feeling is

literally nobody cares. fuck off to livejournal or whatever gay blog you failed to maintain.

>source: my arsed

OP, look up the GT3 reviews like this:
caranddriver.com/porsche/911-gt3-gt3-rs

I wasn't debating your point that Veeky Forums is retarded. Only that rennlist is any better.

>My feeling
>I think
>I think

they are better though. Not because they have Porsche's, but because they have cars. And also more than likely will have an answer to your question

>>My feeling is
>>I think
There's your fucking problem if you want people to be on your side whether you're wrong or not you need fucking conviction bitch! how do you think Trump became our president? He didn't ""think"" (literally) there was fake news he *KNEW* there was. he declared it was fake and so fake it was. that's how you win Arguments my boy!

You need to change the way you approach corners, brake later and keep the weight shifted over the front axle to keep grip.

Imba dentist and I track. You stupid jelly poorfaghots. Head over to the FiST thread and discuss 'sports' cars

And I'm not a dentist and I "track"
Back to your continued education slowfag

Why do you hate dentist

Everyone hate dentist

because the GT3 doesnt understeer, it oversteers, specificially lifting off the gas=oversteer; the front doesnt need more weight, it doesnt need more downforce, and it doesnt need wider wheels because the front isnt what you should be worried about. when charging for a corner you have to brake down to entry speed, then prior to turn in you get back on the gas to load the rear suspension/distributing weight to the rear for extra grip, apply gradually increasing throttle through the corner to maintain traction in the back; it doesnt need more grip in the front, because that would cause the car to understeer less, that would just encourage people to push the car wayyy past what the car is capable of on corner entry without thought of corner exit

also understeer is easier for the average person to compensate for

Are ass arabs different to regular arabs?

HATE DENTIST

Sums up this board quite accurately.

/thread

Cornering takes way more grip than power, dumbass.

>hating Teeth Angels

Why tho

Kek

>rennlist
>expecting boomers over 50 to be polite in anyway to you

Because like you said, less weight over the front wheels. Which means you can run softer spring rates which give you more grip.

Plus the rear tires need to be beefer for all that power. That's why pretty much every American FR with a V8 has a staggered tires. Even the 350Z does, although not as extreme.

>generalizing the entire website.

these are genuinely cool Porsche enthusiasts for the most part. Not all of them are boomers and most of them are helpful anyway. Its the most popular Porsche forum for a reason 2nd to pelican parts

>about 30% difference in tire size.
>about 30% difference in weight load
You're a special kind of stupid.