>people who try to merge from an on ramp going 20 mph slower than traffic

The worst.

>people who slow down for green lights

>people who speed up when you pass them
>people who pass you and then drive 10 mph under the limit in front of you
>people who pass you when you're going 10 mph over the limit

This is my favorite thing to do

Until you get turned into a smear by an 18 wheeler

Just got back from a hellish drive in Barrie, Ontario.

Holy fucking shit those hicks drive worse than every asian combined.

>no one signals
>everyone driving a brotruck or a Wrangler or some boxy crossover
>literally all of them smoking or fucking around with some food while driving
>passengers have their feet up on the dash
>driving aimlessly because they don't know where they're going
>causing people to miss lights, get stuck in intersections, nearly get hit by other cars in parking lots

I was *this* close to dragging one fuck out of his Santa Fe and just beating him to death in front of everyone. I'm never going back to that shithole of a city.

those three things happen to me on a daily basis
No wonder I'm always in a bad mood

>people who pass you when you're going 10 mph over the limit
If they want to go more than 10 over what's the problem?

>people who enter the highway from a ramp with a stop sign going 20mph

SPEED THE FUCK UP YOURE ENTERING A ZONE WHERE EVERYONES GOING 50+

as soon as youre clear to go, slam that gas. match the speed of those on the highway - quickly!

>when it opens up to 4 or 5 lanes wide
>middle of the night
>everybody is doing this like a roman phalanx
>so much room and you can't fucking get through
My patience only goes so far

>If they want to go more than 10 over what's the problem?
Because they get in front of you, then slow down to 10 below.

It happens every morning on my way to work.
Speed limit is 70. Flow of traffic is usually around 80, so I cruise at 80.
Every morning, there will be a guy in a lifted truck doing 75 in the center lane. I move left, pass, move back to center lane.
And then I hear the turbo diesel spin up.

I'll see the truck fly passed me, he'll move back into the center lane, and then slows back down to 75.

The only way to deal with those types is to give them a chance once or maybe twice. After that, you just have to box them in behind some truck and land them into a clusterfuck they'll never get out of.

That's the only chance you have that they'll never keep giving you agro while you're just trying to crusie along. And it's fully justified.

>i will just merge in front of a semi that weighs over 40 tonnes that is traveling at 70mph while i am doing 40mph
>what could go wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=dnpJpZcrWSc

this so god damn much. Then the fucking cocksucker get angry and honk beacuse you don't slow down 20mph for them.

I'm a shitty driver and I always feel embarassed when lurking Veeky Forums

At least you're aware. That makes you far better than the other mouthbreathers

If you improve even a little bit you'll still be miles better than the middle-aged roasties who still can't get basic shit down after 25 years of driving experience.

>Doing 100 down an empty interstate at 3am with no headlights behind you and no cars in front

Wrong pic

yes

>>people who speed up when you pass them
All me. You aren't going ahead of me. I intentionally box people out by adjusting position so I'm next to a car in the next lane right, then match his speed until they fall in line behind me then slow back down. I do this as many times as necessary.

Y tho. Like seriously what do you gain from this.

>people who speed up and don't let you merge in cause they get all pissy you downshifted to accelerate quicker
It's always kikes in their shitbox trying to fuck over the mustang.

That's alright. Once you slip up I'll be boxing you into a clusterfuck you can't get out until I'm too far ahead to catch.

It's fun. Makes long drives bearable.

See you on the road, cowboy

All im asking is for people to obey the speed limit.

...for someone who does not speed..

I think its criminal to be going 10 under the road limit.

I dont often have to be somewhere.. but whenever i do, you can put money on and set your watch to the guy in front.. driving like a massive dick.

>people who overtake you via the right lane
>then slow down to 5 under the limit
why would you not just stay in the right
now i have to overtake you from the right
what is your major malfunction

iirc in my state they just made it illegal to go 15 under, doesn't stop anyone and I often have to make illegal passes and drive like a retard in order to reduce congestion.

SLOWER
TRAFFIC
KEEP
RIGHT

Every day we have this thread, and every day we have these types of posters:
And every day we have these types of posters giving clearly agitated replies:
We do have a serious shit posting problem on Veeky Forums, but that’s only because we have a serious inability to recognise bait posts.

Both of the former two posters probably drive quite normally and being Veeky Forums posters probably don’t have the balls to antagonise other drivers. The later two posters are the same but get triggered by the posts and will give a passive aggressive reply involving fantasies of semi trucks or dangerous driving manoeuvres. Stop replying.

/autism my toast has popped

It's time for you to go back

There's nothing dangerous about passing on the left normally at just the right time to trap the guy into getting stuck in traffic. It's the kind of thing you get used to doing when you put on a lot of highway miles and somebody, whether it's a dick or an idiot, is harshing on your pleasant cruise.

Ordinarily I'm quite polite, since making madman maneuvers isn't going to amount to anything on a multi-hour journey, and it soothes my autism to play a role in achieving efficient traffic flow.

It's not bait. I legitimately do that. Just because you're a spineless loser afraid of confrontation doesn't mean you can extent that to other posters AKA projecting hard

Yep

kek, and it is going to continue to happen faggot

Pretty much this, I have to drive about 3 hours down a 2 lane bi-way most of the drive and hate it when people impede the flow I'm in, fucking faggots

>people who slow to a complete stop when doing a turn, even though they have no obstacle

>people who people when peopleing

Bump

what is a brotruck

i love doing this

Tough guy, huh

perhaps you shouldn't be 'sitting' in the PASSING lane?

>mfw when people pull that shit I get next to them and flash my gun

youtube.com/watch?v=IMjnQ1dvlJM

>People who pass you up to make a right turn

One of the reasons I'm hesitant to conceal carry

>people that drive slow in the fast lane and then tell you they dont know that lanes are meant for different speeds

>people who slow down and cross three lanes of traffic to make a turn when they could have just gone to the next exit

Those people are good for a giggle, especially when you can't figure out why they're driving all retarded until at the last minute they bail for the exit and suddenly it makes sense.

Just yesterday I took an unfamiliar exist and wound up driving on the shoulder for a while because the road paint was out of sorts and I though it was a two-lane road. Guy behind me was probably laffin when I figured it out and finally got back in the right place.

>even giving people a chance to match your speed before they are behind you

Sorry friend, your super sporty fusion most certainly cannot hang. Your optional black 18" wheels will not save you from getting bodied. I choose 4th to pass assholes for a reason.

>implying its just a 4 lane road

every lane other than the right one is a passin lane

In high-density on-off situations, right lane becomes effectively a merging lane. In that circumstance, it's better for everybody to cruise one lane over so leave room for all the on and off action.

that may be so. never driven on such a road before

It's common in and around cities where you have a constant stream of exits and entrances. Sometimes also on two-lane local roads where you get a high-density commercial section and half the people on the road are about to be pulling into or out of a parking lot.

In these cases, the right lane is like the "local" lane, and the next one over is like the "express" lane. If you clog up the right lane, you're depriving people of being able to get on and off the road quickly and easily.

This. You're taught to drive one lane over from the curb lane in Ontario if there's more than three in each direction for this reason. All the right lane nazis will still insist that people move over to the left for people (especially trucks) to be let in despite how dangerous that is in and of itself.

>more than three
You really only need two. By the time there are three, then the leftmost lane is already the passing lane proper, or at least it should be.

To me, it's just an extension of the common courtesy of moving over when you see somebody coming in on a cloverleaf or whatever so they can merge in easily, much like you'd get to the left if somebody has pulled off to the shoulder, just as part of being a decent person.

>you're going 10 mph over the limit
your speedometer might be overestimating your speed more than their's

>it's another dude who doesn't know the lane turns into a right-turn only lane
>blocks lane until they switch to left lane
city driving sucks

not him but I do this to people to make them rage out and smash into a tree or some shit

>People who speed up to change lanes

In my area retards in lifted trucks get pulled over more than anybody else, thank fucking god. Biggest pack of retards on the road, worse than female drivers.

>dangerously overtakes several cars
>gets stuck in traffic
>continues to ride everyone's ass anyways